Board 6
I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! (/showthread.php?tid=9994)

I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - Insanecowposse - 09-16-2010

as disgusting as it looks its absolutely delicious and unlike most advertised food its actually bigger than it looks in the picture. [Image: dddemotivational.jpg]

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - sTr - 09-16-2010

that thing is the downfall of real food...

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - F-Disk - 09-17-2010

That screams cardiac arrest

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - Grimlin - 09-17-2010

I still refuse to eat it.

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - dirtymonkey22 - 09-18-2010

of course its good cup cakes are good mountin dew is good but they kill your body

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - Insanecowposse - 09-18-2010

I bet i'll last longer than someone who is a vegan and eats all veggies bet money guys like me that eat junk food outlast a health nut 10-1 you know why? Because if you eat terrrible food all the time your miserable and if your miserable you have no will to live and you die faster. I lived with a Vegan once she was going on her second heart attack and she was about 30 pounds overweight ate all natural foods and never cooked in butter. Figure that one out. Also saying cupcakes kill your body makes it sound like your eating the physical version of the flesh eating disease or something a little over dramatic.

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - dirtymonkey22 - 09-18-2010

tell me what half the ingredients are on a pack of hostess

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - Paullehh - 09-18-2010

It's funny because Americans are all fat.

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - sTr - 09-18-2010

and we all get circumcised!!!!!

But wait i am not fat does that mean i'm not american!???

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - sTr - 09-18-2010

yes

It means you are on crack.

cocaines a helluva a drug

It sure is, it sure is.

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - Grimlin - 09-18-2010

Insanecowposse Wrote:I bet i'll last longer than someone who is a vegan and eats all veggies bet money guys like me that eat junk food outlast a health nut 10-1 you know why? Because if you eat terrrible food all the time your miserable and if your miserable you have no will to live and you die faster. I lived with a Vegan once she was going on her second heart attack and she was about 30 pounds overweight ate all natural foods and never cooked in butter. Figure that one out. Also saying cupcakes kill your body makes it sound like your eating the physical version of the flesh eating disease or something a little over dramatic.

If you eat a balanced meal you'll live longer(key word here,balance out your food)......Being a vegan is not "all good".They are missing some of that nutrients that real food offers.Neither is being a fast food junkie good either....Most fast food junkies are dieing off before they hit 40.Heart attacks are very common and so is over weight.I know of people who never get fat even though all they eat is junk food,but they got more health problems than i care to list.

Obviously if you eat something fried or sweet once in a while won't kill you...Like some people imply.

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - dirtymonkey22 - 09-19-2010

no cowposse can eat what ever he wants even though it it fucks up his stomach

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - Grimlin - 09-19-2010

I have acid reflux pretty badly.It comes from eating too much Mexican and fried junk food.I was eating the shit everyday right out of high school when i was working afternoons.I got extremely sick when i hit 24.Realize i have to start eating balance meals again.

yeah dont tell him that over the last year or so ive stoped drinking pop and eat a little better key word little

and lost around 20lbs and i just got back from running over 2 miles and doing 150 crunches and about to do a little weigths and i feel so much better.
i couldent do that on a double down

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - Grimlin - 09-19-2010

I need to stop drinking pop/soda myself.....

its hard as fuck i did it slowly started by drinking green tea and gatorade and would only have pop when i go out to eat and lots of water it just takes time

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - Insanecowposse - 09-19-2010

It depends on your metabolism. There was a time when Monkey could eat anything and not gain weight hot dogs pizza and junk food all the time but eventually it will catch up with you. Also you have to note that monkey is running and working out. To make my arguement that some people can eat whatever they want without health problems look up what that Olympic diver Michael Phelps eats every day or how about that Asian guy who does all the crazy eating contest and holds the record for most hot dogs and has a six pack? Other people will tell you stories like Monkey and I can attest to he completely changed his diet and excersizes a lot more than I do to get his weight down.

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - N-Do - 09-21-2010

kinda off/on topic

Is this "sandwich" called the "nigger killer" anywhere else?

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - sTr - 09-21-2010

it is now....

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - N-Do - 09-21-2010

bajaj, i havent heard any other areas call it this yet except chicagoland, i had to ask.

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - Grimlin - 09-21-2010

I have yet to see a black guy eat this yet around here.

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - Paullehh - 09-22-2010

They don't sell this monster where i live.
Prob because there are no black people.

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - sTr - 09-22-2010

besides you....

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - Phantom - 09-23-2010

A friend of mine made a very good point the other day, discussing why so many people are so quick to condemn it and never eat one.

He said that it's due to the hand held nature of it. Simply, if people were eating the same amount on a plate with knife and fork, it wouldn't be a big deal. Instead, since they're all piled together, that's what creates the OMG WTF perception of eating it.

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - sTr - 09-23-2010

it just looks gross...

Re: I ate the KFC DOUBLE DOWN! - Grimlin - 09-24-2010

Phantom Wrote:A friend of mine made a very good point the other day, discussing why so many people are so quick to condemn it and never eat one.

He said that it's due to the hand held nature of it. Simply, if people were eating the same amount on a plate with knife and fork, it wouldn't be a big deal. Instead, since they're all piled together, that's what creates the OMG WTF perception of eating it.

Good point actually. I'm just not a guy who likes chicken and bacon together.Biting into 2 pieces of chicken as bacon acting like the meat factor just doesn't even sound appealing to me.Put it all separate on a plate and i might just eat it.If they put a piece of bread in the middle of it i might just consider trying a bite.