Board 6
ICP vs Twiztid whole career music only - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: ICP vs Twiztid whole career music only (/showthread.php?tid=9962)

ICP vs Twiztid whole career music only - Insanecowposse - 09-02-2010

Both have obviously had really good albums and really shitty albums but who is the better overall?

Re: ICP vs Twiztid whole career music only - Stoopid Dog - 09-03-2010

Ill have to be straight and honest with this one. Twiztid.

ICP was good only in thier early years. As they got big headed with what they had it fell off.

Twiztid has always been good and I think are waaaay better lyricaly then ICP ever will be.

Twiztid could of made it with a more decent carrer if they left psy years ago. They some really good singles and can conquer just about any style of music. But if I had thousands of guarentted fans. Id be all about it. Spelling errors through out this post, but oh well. Angry Writer

Re: ICP vs Twiztid whole career music only - Grimlin - 09-18-2010

LOLZ Wrote:Ill have to be straight and honest with this one. Twiztid.

ICP was good only in thier early years. As they got big headed with what they had it fell off.

Twiztid has always been good and I think are waaaay better lyricaly then ICP ever will be.

Twiztid could of made it with a more decent carrer if they left psy years ago. They some really good singles and can conquer just about any style of music. But if I had thousands of guarentted fans. Id be all about it. Spelling errors through out this post, but oh well. Angry Writer

I'll dispute that,ICP in their early years got Twiztid where they are today. I honestly don't believe Twiztid to be better off without ICP or the label Psychopathic records if the two bands never met.Matter of fact I don't think Twiztid would exist if it wasn't for ICP or psychopathic records.

Re: ICP vs Twiztid whole career music only - Stoopid Dog - 09-23-2010

Note I said "if they left Psy. Records years ago".

They may never been around if they never fucked with ICP. But I think that if they would have left and done there own thing years ago. I think they might have actually expanded to being more then just another group from ICP's label. They have just become a side act in the sad "Dark carnival" of crap ICP has been putting out since around 2000. They have worked with some amazing artists. But they hold themselves back because of the fact that ICP has a factory spitting out "juggalos" daily. Who buy the shitty clothes, posters, and other bullshit. Thats what I meant.

Re: ICP vs Twiztid whole career music only - Grimlin - 09-24-2010

I see what you mean....but didn't Twiztid try to leave once...only to come crawling back? Kinda of the proof i need that Twiztid probably would have never made it out there without falling off.Twiztid has been sounding like rock more and more and it kinda threw me for a loop.ICP Killed it with their 1st-4th straight jokers cards and the side albums between those jokers cards. When Milenko blew up so did their ego.

Twiztid never really found that one album that stands out..Like milenko did for ICP.

Re: ICP vs Twiztid whole career music only - N-Do - 10-08-2010

Grimlin Wrote:I see what you mean....but didn't Twiztid try to leave once...only to come crawling back? Kinda of the proof i need that Twiztid probably would have never made it out there without falling off.Twiztid has been sounding like rock more and more and it kinda threw me for a loop.ICP Killed it with their 1st-4th straight jokers cards and the side albums between those jokers cards. When Milenko blew up so did their ego.

Twiztid never really found that one album that stands out..Like milenko did for ICP.

"Tom Dubb" (Cox) stole all their money for Majik Records back in the day, thats why he fell off the map and why they never got around to leaving.

I think if I had to choose FreekShow would be Twizlers Milenko.

Re: ICP vs Twiztid whole career music only - The Warlock - 07-14-2012

damn hard to say icp have had allot more albums majority being good but twiztid have been more consistent with allot less shitty albums

& plus twizler wouldnt exist if it werent for the posy

if i had to choose tho id pick consistency so twizler

Re: ICP vs Twiztid whole career music only - gimpster138 - 07-29-2012

This is silly.

I love me some Twiztid....possibly even more than ICP. However, ICP is the ones who took all the heat, as they've been around longer. Nobody says "I hate Twiztid."

Overall music career? It's fucking amazing that ICP even survived through all the bullets they took. Twiztid didn't have to deal with that; they walked into their music career.