Board 6
going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years (/showthread.php?tid=9953)

going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - sTr - 08-28-2010

who wants to party? and who thinks ! should go to hallowicked for the hell of it?

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - dirtymonkey22 - 08-29-2010

so you miss me huh i would love to go to hallowicked just because there only playing everything up to biz biza
but the kid come first

we should do something when your down its been awile

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - Insanecowposse - 08-29-2010

sounds good man like to see ya. You might be in time to see my babyand teach her the word goatse

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - sTr - 08-29-2010

screw teaching her how to say it... if you catch my drift * nudge nudge* hell yeah, we should all meet up...

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - dirtymonkey22 - 08-29-2010

when you coming back and for what

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - sTr - 08-29-2010

the vacation !'m looking forward to is in April. headin my ass to Honalulu...

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - Grimlin - 08-29-2010

i say go for it.....Hallowicked is still decent. I think that would be the only show i would go to as well.Last time i went they played a lot of older songs too. I gotta work that day... =-/

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - Stoopid Dog - 08-30-2010

Id still like to see them one last time playing nothing but the old shit really. Fuck anything beyond AJB.

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - sTr - 08-31-2010

Bizzar/Bizaar was their last decent effort, and really should have been the 6th jokers card. Regardless, I would like to see the old shit, it's just the new fans are lame, it's not like it used to be.

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - Stoopid Dog - 08-31-2010

No. Fuck anything beyond AJB.

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - Grimlin - 09-01-2010

sTr Wrote:Bizzar/Bizaar was their last decent effort, and really should have been the 6th jokers card. Regardless, I would like to see the old shit, it's just the new fans are lame, it's not like it used to be.

Exactly how i feel.

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - Stoopid Dog - 09-01-2010

B/B Shouldnt be the 6ths. Just Shangri La, and leave it at that.

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - sTr - 09-01-2010

B/B is better the shangri-la, let it be known

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - Insanecowposse - 09-01-2010

WHy do all good bands have to fall off like that?

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - Stoopid Dog - 09-01-2010

sTr Wrote:B/B is better the shangri-la, let it be known
Meh...

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - sTr - 09-02-2010

! just found out my flight has wifi, that's gonna be good times...

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - dirtymonkey22 - 09-02-2010

when you coming

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - sTr - 09-02-2010

right now... *skeet skeet skeet*

10/22 - 11/7

!'m flying into Chicago so the beginning and end of my trip will be in Chi-Town, and the midsection will be in the D.

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - Insanecowposse - 09-02-2010

Yeah that means we will get you in the mid section
gigiddy

Re: going back to detroit for the first time in over 2 years - Grimlin - 09-02-2010

Rape time!