Board 6
Hey all - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Hey all (/showthread.php?tid=9943)

Pages: 1 2

Hey all - Phantom - 08-23-2010

What's up? Just registered to the board.

Re: Hey all - sTr - 08-23-2010

bot or person? let it be known...

Re: Hey all - Phantom - 08-24-2010

I am a person. No bot here.

Re: Hey all - sTr - 08-24-2010

you bots are getting better by the day.

prove your human source or explain how you found our little crap shack...

I used to be a member on here, actually, but I forgot my log in info so I just made something new.

bajaj... member... well, welcome back... make us laugh

Thank you.

I have a funny story for you, which includes a former member (not sure if she migrated over to this one, but she was a member of the old one when it was the othersideboard).

Anywho, somehow we began talking on the side (I'm not exactly sure how because it's been so long). I think it was because she was complaining about a couple of people on the board, feeling down, what not and at that time I had a shitload of free time on my hands so I figured, "Hey, why not, I'll go along."

Next thing you know I'm sending her poetry I've written (at the time I was in a poetry class and was an english minor). Of course more compliments sent my way, etc. Next thing you know she's talking me up pretty nicely, telling me how I'm not like the others, etc etc. Now back then I was insanely naive (granted I may still be a bit naive but I wouldn't let myself fall into such an involvement, if you can even call it that, again), so having been that naive, I kind of fed into it and even began to believe it.

It had moved to emails, she was even sending me pictures of her (naked as well, which I was like to myself, "Holy shitballs, I wasn't expecting this!" Having said that, she still looked good so I of course looked (didn't fap but she was fapable). To this day, I supposed it's possible they were fakes, although I think it was pretty unlikely.

So then she started saying how she was gonna come to NY, was going to be staying here, etc... and wanted to get together. At that point I was thinking to myself I really don't see this happening although I'm curious to see how far she'd take it. Plus, I thought it was weird that she didn't talk on aim and we didn't transition to the phone. So, I kept my guard up.

So when I tried to call her on the lack of phone, I got some bullshit excuses and it never continued from there. Then every now and then, she'd email me with something like 'Hey, so why are you always on my mind?' and then would attach a picture. Again, more bullshit.

These days, I happen to lean more towards the pictures not even being of her. And I don't think she's on this board, whoever she is. That'd be pretty interesting though.

internet whores are all the same.. the come and they go, yet they are all whores...

Looking back on it, it's just another weird (and funny depending who you talk to) story to tell.

!'m actually about to meet up with some whore from the internets... thrift store date FTW

Re: Hey all - Paullehh - 08-24-2010

Welcome.
This can be the B6 love connection thread.

xx

Re: Hey all - tdot - 08-24-2010

new person FTW!

Re: Hey all - Grimlin - 08-25-2010

I should know who you are.Some reason I'm thinking joe from NY?....but i don't know for sure....

Re: Hey all - tdot - 08-25-2010

i was thinking the same thing buuut joes a terrorist

Re: Hey all - Insanecowposse - 08-25-2010

I am calling bullshit on the whole thing. Sounds like a form message way too generic.

Re: Hey all - Phantom - 08-25-2010

Nah, not Joe from NY.

Calling bullshit on the whole thing meaning... you don't think I'm who I say I am or you think I'm some kind of program, or bot?

Re: Hey all - Stoopid Dog - 08-25-2010

MC?

Cause your grammar is way to on point to be to many other fucktards from OSB.

Re: Hey all - Stoopid Dog - 08-25-2010

Well, the email account doesnt match up to be MC. But who knows. Dont make me find the old OSB Map and find out who lived in NY.

Re: Hey all - Insanecowposse - 08-26-2010

You type like a school teacher. It doesn't seem like anyone from this board but after you responded I believed you. Bots typically don't use the word bullshit.

Re: Hey all - Grimlin - 08-26-2010

LOLZ Wrote:MC?

Cause your grammar is way to on point to be to many other fucktards from OSB.

Indeed.

Re: Hey all - Phantom - 08-26-2010

Haha, well I'll definitely take that as a compliment. Well, if you want, go to OSB and look at the map for NJ, which is where I reside.

And also, I think me and you (Grimlin) in the past have gotten into either arguments or didn't get along too well. That being said, ask me what it was about and I'd have no fucking clue! lol... That's how unimportant and petty it probably was.

I'm trying to remember what the girl that I used to talk to, what her tag was. I only remember two girls, Enigma and the other one. If anyone remembers who the other one was, that might be who I'm talking about.

Re: Hey all - Grimlin - 08-26-2010

Phantom Wrote:And also, I think me and you (Grimlin) in the past have gotten into either arguments or didn't get along too well. That being said, ask me what it was about and I'd have no fucking clue! lol... That's how unimportant and petty it probably was.

I'm trying to remember what the girl that I used to talk to, what her tag was. I only remember two girls, Enigma and the other one. If anyone remembers who the other one was, that might be who I'm talking about.

When is anything really that important on message boards?

I can't remember any names now either...Enigma is the only one i know because of her facebook page....everybody else i lost contact with.

Grimlin Wrote:
Phantom Wrote:And also, I think me and you (Grimlin) in the past have gotten into either arguments or didn't get along too well. That being said, ask me what it was about and I'd have no fucking clue! lol... That's how unimportant and petty it probably was.

When is anything really that important on message boards?

I can't remember any names now either...Enigma is the only one i know because of her facebook page....everybody else i lost contact with.

Ha, yeah I agree. Come to think of it, I think the girl in question was going out with that JokerZ guy. Could be wrong, but that was my first guess.

Re: Hey all - Stoopid Dog - 08-26-2010

Picklez?! God damn this mystery.

Nope, not picklez. Sorry, but keep guessing! lol

Re: Hey all - Stoopid Dog - 08-28-2010

I'm pretty much lost and over it.

Last person that is in mind would be Frantik. But I since OSB I havent seen shit about him. I still got the OSB Frantik and Marz interviews though, oh and Playaz Lounge Crew or whatever. Good times.

But if its not you, then youll just become phantom. The guy that likes to act like a cool guy and remain ninja like. Gum

Re: Hey all - Phantom - 08-30-2010

I'll accept that.

Re: Hey all - Stoopid Dog - 08-30-2010

I'll make you a title one day....

Re: Hey all - Phantom - 08-31-2010

That'd certainly be much appreciated.

Re: Hey all - Stoopid Dog - 09-01-2010

I said one day, which means, whenever I get done doing other simple shit like changing my avatar and smoking crack rocks with the Pope.

Re: Hey all - sTr - 09-01-2010

which means, never...

Re: Hey all - Grimlin - 09-01-2010

LOL

Re: Hey all - Paullehh - 09-01-2010

Fluff has got a boner for the new boy.

oolala

Re: Hey all - sTr - 09-01-2010

newb crush