Board 6
sadness... - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: sadness... (/showthread.php?tid=9824)

sadness... - Enigma - 03-16-2010

So...my cat died today. I took him to the groomer. And they said he was just fine during his grooming. But when they put him back in the cat crate he freaked out and started vomiting. When I got there he was hiding under the desk there and they said he'd been vomiting blood. So I was holding him for like 20 minutes trying to settle him down. When he seemed a little better I took him to the car and he like curled up on the passenger side floor board. He was dead before we got home. I feel so responsible. If I hadn't taken him to the groomer he'd be perfectly fine right now. I miss my cat. This totally sucks. :(

Re: sadness... - sTr - 03-16-2010

that's the balls balls... pets are the awesome... !'m sorry that your cat died... feel better, it feels better... and ! am here to console the sadness sector of your brains.... son....

Re: sadness... - Enigma - 03-16-2010

Thanks STR. I'll be okay in a little while. He didn't suffer, which is a relief.

My sister's mom made arrangements to take him and have him cremated for me. She's paying for it all.

This is the 1st pet I've had die on me. It's way depressing. But I do take consolation in knowing he's not in pain and I'll have his ashes soon. So I can keep him for a while.

That's gonna have to be a big urn...

Re: sadness... - Midgetfuxer - 03-16-2010

Aww that sucks so bad ! I"m sorry that happend

Re: sadness... - Clizownmothafackoz17 - 03-17-2010

So sorry about your kitty. You can't blame yourself. For him to die suddenly there must have been something wrong internally. I know how bad that can hurt though to lose a pet. Hang in there. And remember the good times, eh?

Re: sadness... - Enigma - 03-17-2010

Remembering the good times is the hardest. Lol. I just miss my fat cat. He was so handsome. But he had a loved life.

Thank you all for your condolences. It means a lot to me.

Re: sadness... - Grimlin - 03-17-2010

Enigma Wrote:So...my cat died today. I took him to the groomer. And they said he was just fine during his grooming. But when they put him back in the cat crate he freaked out and started vomiting. When I got there he was hiding under the desk there and they said he'd been vomiting blood. So I was holding him for like 20 minutes trying to settle him down. When he seemed a little better I took him to the car and he like curled up on the passenger side floor board. He was dead before we got home. I feel so responsible. If I hadn't taken him to the groomer he'd be perfectly fine right now. I miss my cat. This totally sucks. :(

Wait a minute...What exactly did the groomer do!?! Something sounds seriously wrong here for a cat to die suddenly because they tried to put him back in a cage.This story doesn't add up unless I'm missing something like the cat was old or already sick.

I never heard of this happening to any animal....not like this.....dieing because he freaked out.

Re: sadness... - sTr - 03-17-2010

Where did you go? you should cause a stink and get paid....

Re: sadness... - Grimlin - 03-17-2010

Cats are tough SOB's ....... It's just hard for me to believe something didn't happen there. Was this his first cat grooming trip?

Our dog freaks out every time we take him to get his nails clipped and ears clean.He shakes in terror and pulls away....but he never comes back home dead.But when he's done getting all pampered up he's one happy dog.

Re: sadness... - juggalogigolo - 03-19-2010

yeaaaaaaaa..... didnt suffer? he was vomiting blood, SOMETHING happened at the groomers that they arent telling you about... i would rip them new assholes. he either got into some chemicals, or a fight with a dog that was there. or something. being nervous does not equal vomiting BLOOD and dying. the groomers are responsible, they know it, and they are trying to cover their asses

Re: sadness... - Slacker - 03-21-2010

:(

sorry to hear

:-*