Board 6
love of a snails ed hardy - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: love of a snails ed hardy (/showthread.php?tid=9822)

love of a snails ed hardy - Guest - 03-16-2010

She called ed hardy was impatient, but also a strong start with something neat, thought should be done immediately. When they are fall in love. They lived in two cities of Wuhan and Chongqing. She said to him, I think you, I want to see you,! Did not expect that the next day. The phone, she proudly told him that the train of that night had got their hands.
He called is stolid, all things are taken into account over and over again, cautious. Furniture, household appliances in marriage are the same kind of shop around, he bought, cost-effective, of course is the best. Although the temper is slow, but he was kind to her, and she drank water, he was the first cool; go outside to play, tired to be sitting stool, he was always first to pull her, first to feel the cold is not cool , and then tissue rub; doctor prescribed for her, he had carefully read through the manual before they put her to eat.
Catch on that she will inevitably make mistakes, sometimes
self-reproach, he Ed Hardy Apparelsaid with a smile is called decisive act, there is a bold personality. She then jokingly said that he was a slow snail, snail father would joke he was. His mantra is: "in no hurry, no urgency at that time to say Well, worry about what is the use it!" This soft-spoken words, and sometimes like a tranquilizer, can upset her quiet; can sometimes only would make her even more angry, she shouted at him: "You are always in no hurry, always in time to say! you can a little higher efficiency? you're a slow-moving snail!"
God gave me a task / ask me to pull a snail go for a walk, I can not go too fast ... ... It's strange, why God told me to pull a snail go for a walk? ... ... Huh? I smell the flowers, the original still here a garden, I feel the breeze, the original such a gentle breeze at night ... ... What's this? how my previous experience was not so fine? / I suddenly think of it, Does it mean that I was wrong? / God called me to walk a snail pull .
She suddenly realized that he was indeed a snail, but not her with his forward, but he led her to enjoy life and sentiment
of life ED HARDY Shoes.
He would crush her 16-year-old, that a few have been yellow holiday greeting cards is a testimony; University for four years, he gave her the phone to play a full pile of cards, it was not until junior year before blushing to her confession; in their understanding of 10 anniversary before he proposed to her, because he said he finally give her to rely on the ... ... because of his "slow," she felt the share of rare truth and steadfastness, commitment to the process where there is love in bit by bit : hazy seductive, shy confession, hand when the heart rate, pure kiss, sweet wedding, stable life ... ... the plain beautiful, like her do not miss. Love flash, flash marriage, flash off, one-night stand ... ... the product of these modern fast-paced nothing to do with her. She also glad that those who are not what she wanted.
After dinner, she smiled and said to him:" snails father, took me to walk bar! " by ear88 on 2010-03-16