Board 6
boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? (/showthread.php?tid=9640)

boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - dirtymonkey22 - 10-28-2009

well it comes out on the 30th but in limited release very limited and haven’t found it in MI YET there doing like paranormal activity were they are making people request it bull shit !!!!!!

its fucking retarded the horrible Dragon ball movie got a big release but the sequel to the cult movie that made millions of dollars on DVD cant Thumbs Down !@#& !@#& !@#&

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - sTr - 10-28-2009

prolly sucks, glad ! never watched the first one...

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - dirtymonkey22 - 10-28-2009

the first one kicks ass

it was so good that the second one can't even get in theaters...

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Slacker - 10-28-2009

burrrrrn

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Grimlin - 10-28-2009

agagagagaga....a good burn too.....

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Paullehh - 10-28-2009

Lots of awsome movies have second films that don't go to theatre.
Mostly because the next movie is a buyout and made on the cheap and inevitably not half as good as the first, just riding on the name.
Wrong turn...
Butterfly effect
Donnie darko
Could go on.

who's in "could go on?" ! never heard of that one...

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Slacker - 10-28-2009

pauly shore and andy dick

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Star - 10-28-2009

tara reid makes a cameo

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Enigma - 10-28-2009

sean patrick flannery should have avoided the plastic surgery. i have no interest in watching it cuz he looks so different and not nearly as attractive as he did in the first movie. looking at him now makes me wanna gag.

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Star - 10-28-2009

i never saw the first one, but it sucks that it's not coming out there.

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - evulninja - 10-29-2009

its funny that paranormal activity came here but boondock saints 2 isnt.. this shit fuckin sucks i guess ill have to wait till the online version comes out.

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Clizownmothafackoz17 - 10-30-2009

Good shit. The first Boondock saints was a steaming pile of retarded horseshit. Unquestionably among the worst films ever made. I hope that they limit the sequel's release insofar as possible to contain the plague of idiodic fecal matter that it represents. Ideally it will basically be a straight to DVD phenomenon, or better yet, straight to VHS, Beta, or reel to reel film. And ideally somene in the distribution process will burn down the factory, or crash the trucks into rivers...
The first film does have a following for some reason. All throughout history there have been similar travesties.The holocaust... The genocide of the native Americans... The bubonic plague... Slavery... The boondock saints and the people who like it.

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - dirtymonkey22 - 10-30-2009

Clizownmothafackoz17 Wrote:Good shit. The first Boondock saints was a steaming pile of retarded horseshit. Unquestionably among the worst films ever made. I hope that they limit the sequel's release insofar as possible to contain the plague of idiodic fecal matter that it represents. Ideally it will basically be a straight to DVD phenomenon, or better yet, straight to VHS, Beta, or reel to reel film. And ideally somene in the distribution process will burn down the factory, or crash the trucks into rivers...
The first film does have a following for some reason. All throughout history there have been similar travesties.The holocaust... The genocide of the native Americans... The bubonic plague... Slavery... The boondock saints and the people who like it.

if you dont like the movie why click on the thread and then post.
WHY DO you feel that because you dont like it everyone else cant fine dont like it and your the onley one here being a real DICKjust because yout the product of imbreeding dont take it out on everybody else.

BITCH Goatse Goatse

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Insanecowposse - 11-01-2009

Wow i think i am putting clizown down as an enemy for lying so damn hard on one of the best movies i have ever seen. If thats one of the worst is clizowns opinion then the best must be something like "the pianist or that gay ass movie the soloist. Seriously Going on a thread about something just to say how much you hate it when it is painfully obvious that the thread is for people who are fans of the film is a douchebag move. You are what they call a HATER. People who go out of their way to put down stuff that other people like Because you are a miserable piece of shit. I hopw that the people on B6 watch the original so they can tell you how terribly fucking wron you are.

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Clizownmothafackoz17 - 11-02-2009

dirtymonkey22 Wrote:if you dont like the movie why click on the thread and then post.
It should be obvious, I consider this important work, to ridicule that steaming pile of rancid horseshit movie at every opportunity. I've compared the film to the holocaust. You don't just sit by and let the holocaust happen, you speak out against it! Your insecurity shows that somewhere, beneath the person passionately trying to like the Boondock Saints, there is perhaps a decent person who knows that that film is crap. I wouldn't need to go on a tirade on anyone who dissed the Godfather, or a Clockwork Orange, or Taxi driver, I would simply say to myself, "well, that person knows nothing of what good film is" and move on. Like I told you, the Boondock Saints is perhaps the worst film ever made. Its sequel, in all likelihood will be worse than it. We shouldn't be pushing ourselves to new lows. And I was glad that the second film is seemingly failing. That makes me happy, so I commented.
Quote:just because yout the product of imbreeding dont take it out on everybody else.
I assume that by "yout" you meant "your" and that by "your" you meant "you're" or "you are," and that by "imbreeding" you meant "inbreeding." If that's the case, hey, let's avoid the ad hominems! I will not attack you personally simply because you know nothing of movies, and you shouldn't attack me personally because I do.
InsaneCowPosse Wrote:Wow i think i am putting clizown down as an enemy for lying so damn hard on one of the best movies i have ever seen... I hopw that the people on B6 watch the original so they can tell you how terribly fucking wron you are.
Oh I'm not lying, I honestly consider it among the cheesiest, (no, definitely the cheesiest) least thoughtful, least creative, least well-acted, least well-written films ever made. As for whether everyone here should watch it, I think most have seen it. I think nearly everyone in the world has seen it--that's why there's been no demand for a sequel. But I would be ok with that. We could recommend that together. If anyone here hasn't seen it, go ahead and watch it. Please don't pay for it--we don't want to encourage these asshole, amateur, worthless sack of shit film makers--but go ahead and watch it. Similarly, if anyone hasn't gone to the holocaust museum in DC, please do so. We should all be aware of all the greatest atrocities in history. The point is that we don't repeat them.

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Paullehh - 11-02-2009

You should be free to criticise movies you don't like.
Comparing it to the holocaust etc is obviously not 100% serious and used as a exageration to emphasise his dislike for this movie and probably this whole genere of movies..

Thing to do here is to allow him his venting and to take note that his opinions on films in the future should be disregarded as crazy talk.

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - CrAzYT - 11-03-2009

I enjoyed the first movie ... probably seeing the sequel this weekend, as it is everywhere here in Mass.

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - dirtymonkey22 - 11-04-2009

CrAzYT Wrote:I enjoyed the first movie ... probably seeing the sequel this weekend, as it is everywhere here in Mass.
it really is i was looking at the list of were its playing and its pretty much in 3 states

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - sTr - 11-04-2009

get your download on, son

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - dirtymonkey22 - 11-04-2009

Quote:It was inevitable. Demand for the highly anticipated followup to the Troy Duffy’s Boondock Saints is allowing Apparition Films’ to expand the sequel’s limited release.

The movie did some great per theater numbers, grossing over $500k this past weekend in NY, LA, Boston, and Philadelphia. Now Apparition is opening Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day wider on November 13 to additional cities including Seattle, San Francisco, San Diego, Chicago, Detroit, Dallas, Atlanta, Houston, and more.

The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day is the much-anticipated sequel to the indie cult classic, The Boondock Saints. The film is the continuation of writer/director Troy Duffy’s tough, stylized cutting edge saga of the MacManus brothers (Norman Reedus, Sean Patrick Flanery). The two have been in deep hiding with their father, Il Duce (Billy Connolly), in the quiet valleys of Ireland, far removed from their former vigilante lives. When word comes that a beloved priest has been killed by sinister forces from deep within the mob, the brothers return to Boston to mount a violent and bloody crusade to bring justice to those responsible. With a new partner in crime (Clifton Collins Jr., Star Trek) and a sexy FBI operative (Julie Benz, TV’s “Dexter”) hot on their trail…the Saints are back!

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Paullehh - 11-04-2009

Seems to be getting pretty good reviews on IMDB so far.
But imdb people are mostly insane.

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - sTr - 11-20-2009

Just saw this flick, had free passes to ninja assasin and ! Got there too late and didn't want to sit in the back so ! Snuck down to the boondock saints, it was pretty good, but ! Still gotta watch the first one, it'll prolly make the second one a bit better...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - dirtymonkey22 - 11-20-2009

i was it a few days ago it will be better after you see the first youll get alot of the jokes

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - sTr - 11-29-2009

! just re-downloaded boondock saints in HD, ! figured if !'m gonna watch this shit it better be in good quality...

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Keezie - 11-30-2009

just watched the first one for the first time a few months ago, to see what all the hubbub was about. it was okay at best. no need to diss clizown for stating his opinion fellas, take a midol and settle down

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - sTr - 12-02-2009

alright guys, T-minus 1 hour and ! will be watching this movie finally... !'ll let you know how much it rocks or sucks...

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - Paullehh - 02-12-2010

Downloaded and watched this shit last night (PPV screener)
Slacker is going to shit his pants at the accents.
Billy Connolly does a pretty convincing Scottish accent.

It's a complete piss take after the first though it's much more tounge in cheek.

Also at the start of the movie they are back in Ireland and on horseback herding the sheep together.
Thay have shotguns mounted on there backs.
What kind of fucking sheep are in Ireland that need shotguns?

Re: boondock saints 2 BULLSHIT ??? - dirtymonkey22 - 02-13-2010

i was pretty much like wtf after i saw it i mean it was alright at best