Board 6
dethklok concert review - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: dethklok concert review (/showthread.php?tid=9632)

dethklok concert review - dirtymonkey22 - 10-24-2009

so the night started with high on fire and the were pretty good the singer was fucking awsome on guitar only problem was the vocals were too low but that was the prob most of the night so i give them Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up out 5 heres a vid of them live

next up was converge and i kept hereing how great these guys are this coulpe i was talking to were talking about i should look up the lyrics and shit like there the best band ever well they were wrong. for starters they did all there own rodie type work and 2 the singer kept running back and fouth like he was going to do a flip.
i mean dont get me wrong the band itself was good but the singer was crap he sounded like a screaming chicken bawwk bawwk bawwkk !!! it dosent matter what your lyrics are if noone can understand them they get a Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Down

so Mastodon comes out with a vid in the backgrownd and there just doing there thing i only like a few songs from the but they did kick ass. they did have the same vocal problem as HOF but other wise it was a pretty good set Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

now finaly DETHKLOK it starts with a video and go's into the theme song now this band looks nothing like the show the only guy who looks like he should be in a band is the basist who also trimed his facisal hair to look like murer face wich was cool. the drummer looked like hurly from lost and the other guitarist was someones grandpa,
but dam they kicked ass. the crowd went fucking crazy so im pretty beat up this girl fell behind me so i had to grab her and when i went for her a big ass guy fell on her head she looked pretty dazed so i huried up and got her up and her boyfreind who was pushed into the pit just gave me a dirty ass look when she thanked me. the crazyness went on the whole set and then at the end brendon small was doing some of the voices and saying some funny shit and they ended with fansong (hate) this was probley 1 of the best show ive been to Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Clap Clap Clap

Re: dethklok concert review - dirtymonkey22 - 10-24-2009

dirtymonkey22 Wrote:so the night started with high on fire and the were pretty good the singer was fucking awsome on guitar only problem was the vocals were too low but that was the prob most of the night so i give them Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up out 5 heres a vid of them live

next up was converge and i kept hereing how great these guys are this coulpe i was talking to were talking about i should look up the lyrics and shit like there the best band ever well they were wrong. for starters they did all there own rodie type work and 2 the singer kept running back and fouth like he was going to do a flip.
i mean dont get me wrong the band itself was good but the singer was crap he sounded like a screaming chicken bawwk bawwk bawwkk !!! it dosent matter what your lyrics are if noone can understand them they get a Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Down

so Mastodon comes out with a vid in the backgrownd and there just doing there thing i only like a few songs from the but they did kick ass. they did have the same vocal problem as HOF but other wise it was a pretty good set Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

now finaly DETHKLOK it starts with a video and go's into the theme song now this band looks nothing like the show the only guy who looks like he should be in a band is the basist who also trimed his facisal hair to look like murer face wich was cool. the drummer looked like hurly from lost and the other guitarist was someones grandpa,
but dam they kicked ass. the crowd went fucking crazy so im pretty beat up this girl fell behind me so i had to grab her and when i went for her a big ass guy fell on her head she looked pretty dazed so i huried up and got her up and her boyfreind who was pushed into the pit just gave me a dirty ass look when she thanked me. the crazyness went on the whole set and then at the end brendon small was doing some of the voices and saying some funny shit and they ended with fansong (hate) this was probley 1 of the best show ive been to Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Clap Clap Clap

Re: dethklok concert review - sTr - 10-26-2009

sounds gay... j/k...

Re: dethklok concert review - Slacker - 10-26-2009

converge are awesome

proof:

Re: dethklok concert review - Insanecowposse - 10-27-2009

They played that song live. Larry is totally right about the singer. There is about 100,000 death metal bands just like them where you get into it cus the band kicks ass and then BAAAAAAWWWWWWWW BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH YARRRRRRRRRRR YARRRRRRRR. I might as well turn on the garbage disposal in my sing with about 30 forks in the drain thats what that guy sounds like to me.

Re: dethklok concert review - sTr - 11-14-2009

! just saw dethklok is gonna be playing in Tempe on my b-day, ! might go if !'m not passed out on random drugs and liquor by the time it starts...

Re: dethklok concert review - dirtymonkey22 - 11-15-2009

you should go and get fucked up there