Board 6
Windows 7 whopper - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Windows 7 whopper (/showthread.php?tid=9625)

Windows 7 whopper - Paullehh - 10-22-2009

New 7 meat layer whopper in Japan to launch windows 7???
Might just be a pork pie, you decide.

[Image: 157uvd.jpg]
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news-19170-Microsoft+launched+Windows+7+in+Japan%2C+and+Burger+King+its+Windows+7+Whopper+b​urger!.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news-19 ... rger!.html</a><!-- m -->

Re: Windows 7 whopper - N-Do - 10-22-2009

if that should coem out anywheer it should be america. atleast we could fit it in our fat ass mouths.

Re: Windows 7 whopper - sTr - 10-22-2009

you could always special order one, bk = made your way... in fact ! may go in tomorrow and get one w/ veggie patties instead.. if ! do ! will def provide pics...

Re: Windows 7 whopper - Stoopid Dog - 10-22-2009

vegie fast food is something i never seen before

Re: Windows 7 whopper - sTr - 10-22-2009

that's why bk is the bimb... son..

Re: Windows 7 whopper - N-Do - 10-23-2009

Yeah its one of the few places my homie can go, who gave up meat for no particular reason except his own desire to see if he could do it. Its been a year+ now.

Re: Windows 7 whopper - Grimlin - 10-23-2009

As much as that looks good....it's a bit of an overkill.

Re: Windows 7 whopper - sTr - 10-23-2009

in japan they probably buy that to feed the whole family...

agagaga...true....

Re: Windows 7 whopper - sTr - 10-23-2009

Those patties look awful thin.......That thing doesn't look that big now that I've seen the video.

Yeah I think the patties @ BK have been getting smaller since they did the $1 Double Cheeseburger nation-wide.
Cuz before they were promoting it anywhere we had them out here and they used to be bigger, still better then the bullshit mcdouble.

and that thing is like dripping the whole time he's eating it, awesome.

Everybody is downsizing their meat and jacking up the prices.Even Arby's is doing this.

The only place you can get a good hamburger now if you go to a small local hamburger joint.They might be a little more pricier,but you get what you pay for.I've been finding myself at local Coney island restaurants for a good hamburger and some cheese fries nowadays.

Yeah I've just been shopping at Aldi's (and whoever has badass sales going on) and cooking at home lately, every once in a great while Ill get fast food when I'm out at work cuz Im an independent contractor and I'm about 45 mins from home, but thats like the only time I get it anymore, and I use coupons 95% of the time too.

Re: Windows 7 whopper - sTr - 10-24-2009

word, ! hate going out to eat because of the price...

Re: Windows 7 whopper - Alyzzia - 10-25-2009

Grimlin Wrote:Everybody is downsizing their meat and jacking up the prices.Even Arby's is doing this.

The only place you can get a good hamburger now if you go to a small local hamburger joint.They might be a little more pricier,but you get what you pay for.I've been finding myself at local Coney island restaurants for a good hamburger and some cheese fries nowadays.

Halo Burger!

Re: Windows 7 whopper - Star - 10-25-2009

now i want a delicious drippy hamburger and cheesy fries goodness

Re: Windows 7 whopper - Paullehh - 10-26-2009

Had me a big mac meal yesterday.
Was good shit coz it bought for me. Happy

Re: Windows 7 whopper - sTr - 10-27-2009

they wouldn't make it for me at bk, they said they had no way to punch it in to the register, when in reality it was because they were mexican and barely could understand anything ! was saying...

Re: Windows 7 whopper - Grimlin - 10-27-2009

sTr Wrote:they wouldn't make it for me at bk, they said they had no way to punch it in to the register, when in reality it was because they were mexican and barely could understand anything ! was saying...

LOL...One thing i really don't miss about the southern states....those Damn Mexicans.

Re: Windows 7 whopper - sTr - 10-28-2009

word, ! was asking them if they were hiring once, and the guy up front was so confused as to what ! was saying, ! saw him grab his manager and bring her over, ! was thinking they were and he was getting the manager, but then ! heard him tell the manager in broken english, "! can't understand what he's trying to order"..

- facepalm.. wtf

Re: Windows 7 whopper - sTr - 10-28-2009

word, ! was asking them if they were hiring once, and the guy up front was so confused as to what ! was saying, ! saw him grab his manager and bring her over, ! was thinking they were and he was getting the manager, but then ! heard him tell the manager in broken english, "! can't understand what he's trying to order"..

- facepalm.. wtf

Re: Windows 7 whopper - Grimlin - 10-28-2009

agagagagagaga...Trying to order a job.....