Board 6
when's the last time you missed someone - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: when's the last time you missed someone (/showthread.php?tid=9601)

when's the last time you missed someone - sTr - 10-17-2009

was it someone you loved romantically or was it a family member.

! miss people a lot, a lot of different people, from a lot of different times in my life. lately, there is one person ! miss more then ! did before.. who knows what will happen from it, but ! hate having something far from your reach, ! can make things happen when they are relatively close to me, ! am a mastermind at that kinda shit. but when it's a country away it kinda blows. how about you fags?

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - evulninja - 10-17-2009

yeah. i miss alot of people. all my old friends and certain women. ill never have as much fun as i did when i first turned 21 and just started going to college.

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - Ms Felony - 10-18-2009

the way i see it is that if they can't be bothered to call then fuck em, I've had the same number for an eternity....

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - cupcake - 10-19-2009

I got to see my dad this weekend when he came out for my bowling tournament in Ohio and usually after we part I always miss him, my dad is a big part of my life.

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - Alyzzia - 10-19-2009

Mr Felony Wrote:the way i see it is that if they can't be bothered to call then fuck em, I've had the same number for an eternity....

Ever the silver lining on the cloud Felony Happy

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - Ms Felony - 10-19-2009

8-)

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - Grimlin - 10-19-2009

I miss a lot of people from Texas.Mostly family.Pretty much every day.

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - Joe - 10-19-2009

i'm missin my girl right about now

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - Stoopid Dog - 10-20-2009

bajaj@you are a girl. You fucking queer.

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - Grimlin - 10-20-2009

*misses joe*

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - Stoopid Dog - 10-20-2009

Fuck joe and his pvssy missing ass

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - Toxic Love - 10-21-2009

I miss my grandmother who passed away almost 2 years ago. She was the rock to our whole family now it fell apart. My uncles are fighting with my mom over money. It's ridiculous.

I just got dumped so... it's not brilliant who I'm missing right now.

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - sTr - 10-21-2009

who the fuck would dump you, that bastid... tell us where he lives so we can kick his arse...

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - Autumn - 10-21-2009

Aww *hugs* to Kelly :(

sTr Wrote:who the fuck would dump you, that bastid... tell us where he lives so we can kick his arse...
There's a long list of problems, mostly communication. But I'm pretty confident the main reason is he wants to enlist in the Army and I don't approve of it. I refuse to sit and go through what Mare did. Fuck that bullshit. I have 3 friends I haven't heard from in over 7 months, and neither have their families. 2 friends sitting in the middle of nowhere hating life. 2 others stuck in fucking Alaska and haven't been able to have a leave since 2006. Aside from that bullshit, I don't believe in the "War" we are fighting, and I think it's a waste of fucking time, money, and lives. As of this point in time, he wants me to be a "friend" and try to start over. Whatever. I doubt it will work. Guys tend to shit on me, big time.

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - Grimlin - 10-21-2009

Toxic Love Wrote:
sTr Wrote:who the fuck would dump you, that bastid... tell us where he lives so we can kick his arse...
There's a long list of problems, mostly communication. But I'm pretty confident the main reason is he wants to enlist in the Army and I don't approve of it. I refuse to sit and go through what Mare did. Fuck that bullshit. I have 3 friends I haven't heard from in over 7 months, and neither have their families. 2 friends sitting in the middle of nowhere hating life. 2 others stuck in fucking Alaska and haven't been able to have a leave since 2006. Aside from that bullshit, I don't believe in the "War" we are fighting, and I think it's a waste of fucking time, money, and lives. As of this point in time, he wants me to be a "friend" and try to start over. Whatever. I doubt it will work. Guys tend to shit on me, big time.

A little bit controlling trying to tell him what he can't and can do isn't it? No offense. I don't think they would just shit on you without a reason,there's always a reason things don't work out and you named probably the most important one..."communication".

As far as this war we are fighting whatever happened to Obama pulling all the troops out?Wasn't that one of his big "selling points" during the debate for presidency?

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - cupcake - 10-21-2009

Toxic Love Wrote:

I had dated a guy who went into the army. It was very hard on both of us as I didn't support his decision and it almost caused us to break up. I stuck by his decision though, as he thought it was the best thing for him and isn't that what we are all taught to do? Do what is best for yourself? So I tried to support him as best as I could, and I befriended a lot of army girlfriends and wives and it really helped out. Actually the whole experience of dating someone long-distance like that with limited contact really opened my eyes to a lot of things and made me appreciate my relationship more.

But obviously you were vocal in the fact you weren't happy with him enlisting, and a lot of people don't want to be with someone who won't stick by them 100% because then they'll be out on the field or at BCT/AIT wondering if their girl is cheating on them back home. So I can understand why he might have wanted to break things off.

But at least you'll come out of it knowing what you don't want in a relationship (a military one).

Re: when's the last time you missed someone - Enigma - 10-21-2009

I miss my gramps who passed away in 2004. My daughter missed out on having him in her life. He was the greatest man I've ever met.

I miss the east coast and most of everyone I knew back there. I miss my mom.

And there are a couple guys I've dated that I miss and wish I could talk to to see how things are for them and if they're doing okay.

Grimlin Wrote:
Toxic Love Wrote:

A little bit controlling trying to tell him what he can't and can do isn't it? No offense. I don't think they would just shit on you without a reason,there's always a reason things don't work out and you named probably the most important one..."communication".

As far as this war we are fighting whatever happened to Obama pulling all the troops out?Wasn't that one of his big "selling points" during the debate for presidency?
He knew I hated the whole scenario BEFORE we dated. For him to even speak of it now for one, pisses me off. For two, shocks me since he never showed an interest until now.

cupcake Wrote:
Toxic Love Wrote:

I had dated a guy who went into the army. It was very hard on both of us as I didn't support his decision and it almost caused us to break up. I stuck by his decision though, as he thought it was the best thing for him and isn't that what we are all taught to do? Do what is best for yourself? So I tried to support him as best as I could, and I befriended a lot of army girlfriends and wives and it really helped out. Actually the whole experience of dating someone long-distance like that with limited contact really opened my eyes to a lot of things and made me appreciate my relationship more.

But obviously you were vocal in the fact you weren't happy with him enlisting, and a lot of people don't want to be with someone who won't stick by them 100% because then they'll be out on the field or at BCT/AIT wondering if their girl is cheating on them back home. So I can understand why he might have wanted to break things off.

But at least you'll come out of it knowing what you don't want in a relationship (a military one).
It's a bunch of bullshit. It is NOT the best thing for him whatsoever. He told me to my face he didn't want to move out due to his dad and grandmother's declining health... but he would like to be enlisted and placed in some random state or even better... middle eastern country??? He told me he didn't want to have to commute to see his dad or grandmother if they became ill. Well I'm pretty confident the Army doesn't let you up and go to see your sick family when you please. It doesn't add up. He said the army will pay for his education... yet his education NOW is being paid for due to the fact that his dad is a disabled veteran. Doesn't add up!

I think this is him acting out on a cry for help of some sort, and I don't think he knows what he wants or needs.