Board 6
So i fucked up but its not to late - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: So i fucked up but its not to late (/showthread.php?tid=9533)

So i fucked up but its not to late - dirtymonkey22 - 10-07-2009

so i guess i got real stupid with dates this year. my wedding ann is coming up and for some resone i was thinkining it was on the 21st they same day detklok is in det when its on the 17th so i never got tickets when i hade extra money.well i got my wife her present and got some toys for the boys and a few things for my self (god i love ebay)
and what mkes it worse is i asked for the 21 off at work and they do the scedule 3 weeks ahead.

so now i need to try and get the 17th off put up with my wife talking shit about it when this is the first time i fucked up with dates in 9 years we've been together and try and get tickets

god dam i fucked up :? :? :? :? bajaj

Re: So i fucked up but its not to late - Paullehh - 10-07-2009

Divorce her.
Marry Cowposse, bet he wouldn't give you shit over dates Happy

Just lumps of it on the end of your wang.

Re: So i fucked up but its not to late - dirtymonkey22 - 10-07-2009

hes to skinny and i like the pussy a little to much

Re: So i fucked up but its not to late - Insanecowposse - 10-07-2009

He lies he will fuck anything and he knows it

Re: So i fucked up but its not to late - sTr - 10-08-2009

like they say...

when in rome, fuck anything that moves.

Re: So i fucked up but its not to late - *Starfly* - 10-10-2009

Maybe if you tattooed it on your dick you would remember, your always playing with it....I am not that pissed off anymore, because like you said it is the first time you have forgotten, it is just sad that a cartoon is more fucking important to you, quit crying and quit while you are ahead.........douche bag : )

Re: So i fucked up but its not to late - sTr - 10-11-2009

we should have everyone's wife post here...

Re: So i fucked up but its not to late - Alyzzia - 10-11-2009

*Starfly* Wrote:Maybe if you tattooed it on your dick you would remember, your always playing with it....I am not that pissed off anymore, because like you said it is the first time you have forgotten, it is just sad that a cartoon is more fucking important to you, quit crying and quit while you are ahead.........douche bag : )

hahahahahaha

Re: So i fucked up but its not to late - Slacker - 10-11-2009

bajajajaj

Re: So i fucked up but its not to late - Insanecowposse - 10-12-2009

His wife roasts him like that all the time and what makes it even better is me laughing in his face really loud. He gets so pissy and throws a little tantrum.

Re: So i fucked up but its not to late - sTr - 10-12-2009

pissing larry off is fun shit, ! remember when we were all at the dollar show and he was on the back of your car and ! was driving for whatever reason, ! started driving and slammed on the brakes, nig bone had a big ass black eye... didn't he go to see korn or some shit the night after that happened?