Board 6
Letterman: I faced extortion over affairs (cause he's - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Letterman: I faced extortion over affairs (cause he's (/showthread.php?tid=9501)

Letterman: I faced extortion over affairs (cause he's - sTr - 10-01-2009

[Image: art.letterman.gi.jpg]

CNN Wrote:NEW YORK (CNN) -- David Letterman told his audience Thursday that he is the victim of an alleged extortion attempt and admitted to having sexual relations with several members of his staff, according to a press release from his production company.
David Letterman admitted to having sexual relationships with female staff members, his company says.

Letterman made the announcement during taping of the "Late Show."

"This morning, I did something I've never done in my life," Letterman told his audience, according to a release from Worldwide Pants Inc. "I had to go downtown and testify before a grand jury."

The 62-year-old funnyman said he received a package three weeks ago from a person who claimed to have information about Letterman's sexual dalliances, ultimately demanding $2 million to prevent public revelation.

Letterman said he went to the Manhattan District Attorney's office, which conducted an investigation, and an arrest was made earlier Thursday.

In his grand jury testimony, Letterman said, he revealed the relations with members of his staff.

"My response to that is, yes I have," he said. "Would it be embarrassing if it were made public? Perhaps it would. I feel like I need to protect these people -- I need to certainly protect my family."

Letterman married long-time partner Regina Lasko in March. The couple, who have been together since 1986, have a son, Harry, 6.

Letterman has been host of "Late Show with David Letterman" on CBS since 1993 after leaving NBC, where he was host of "Late Night with David Letterman" for 11 years. "Late Show" airs at 11:30 p.m. "Late Night" aired an hour later.

Re: David Letterman: I faced extortion over affairs (cause he's - Grimlin - 10-01-2009

Letterman is a pimp?

Guessing the idiot who tried to blackmail Dave Letterman got caught.

Re: Letterman: I faced extortion over affairs (cause he's - Insanecowposse - 10-01-2009

Yeah I am sure the guy got caught but now his family that he is trying to protect knows he was fucking around. A pimp to me isn't a family man who fucks around and sleeps with women behind his wifes back thats just an asshole. A single guy who goes around fucking every girl under the sun but doesn't care about them is a pimp.

Re: Letterman: I faced extortion over affairs (cause he's - sTr - 10-01-2009

david letterman is smart is all, he figured fuck this nigger, if ! admit it then he can't do shit... honesty is the best policy

Re: Letterman: I faced extortion over affairs (cause he's - Grimlin - 10-01-2009

Insanecowposse Wrote:Yeah I am sure the guy got caught but now his family that he is trying to protect knows he was fucking around. A pimp to me isn't a family man who fucks around and sleeps with women behind his wifes back thats just an asshole. A single guy who goes around fucking every girl under the sun but doesn't care about them is a pimp.

I agree,but a pimp can be married too.Pimpin' is usually selling chicks for sex...a body guard of some sort.

sTr Wrote:david letterman is smart is all, he figured fuck this nigger, if ! admit it then he can't do shit... honesty is the best policy

Word...He still has a chance to come clean out of this yet.I'm not sure anybody is really gonna care as far as the public and his viewers goes.

Re: Letterman: I faced extortion over affairs (cause he's - Insanecowposse - 10-01-2009

A lot of times when someone says oh damn your a pimp they don't mean your a guy who is a bodyguard for a massive amount of hoes which is the literal definition of the word they mean man you are getting a lot of pussy.

Re: Letterman: I faced extortion over affairs (cause he's - Grimlin - 10-01-2009

yes and yes

is there a point somewhere?

Re: Letterman: I faced extortion over affairs (cause he's - sTr - 10-01-2009

yes, david letterman gets the mad puss...

Re: Letterman: I faced extortion over affairs (cause he's - Insanecowposse - 10-02-2009

I was talking to these girls at work about Michael Jordan and his wife having problems with him fucking everyone. THey said its michael jordan hes gonna get a lot of women and she had to deal with that. So i said don't you have more respect for yourself than that? You would let a celebrity fuck around on you after you are married and have kids and a house because hes a celebrity and they said yeah thats just the way it is. IN my opinion these women are fucking monkeys with a pussy no offense to dirtymonkey.

Re: Letterman: I faced extortion over affairs (cause he's - Grimlin - 10-02-2009

Celebrity wives are something else.Most of them are with the dude because of a lot of things.Why do you think celebrities marriages never last? Because sooner or later it's going to start bothering them.

A lot of them are in it for the money,fame or being able to say I'm married to a celebrity as if it's going to help them in their futures.

Re: Letterman: I faced extortion over affairs (cause he's - sTr - 10-02-2009

david letterman dated his wife for 30 years, and finally got married to her earlier this year. he was faithful enough, just trying to get some play on the side, it comes down to egos, and everyone knows letterman has one of the biggest in the biz...