Board 6
Camel's Snus - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Camel's Snus (/showthread.php?tid=9500)

Camel's Snus - Grimlin - 10-01-2009

sTr asked me if i used this stuff...and i got quite curious,so i tried it.

This stuff is awesome.If you ever decide to try this stuff and you are a first timer as far as dipping tobacco go,this stuff is newbie stuff.This is the stuff i highly recommend! I had the "Frost" flavor and it was a cool light minty taste.Absolutely nothing bitter like the stuff i use.

You won't taste the tobacco(mostly will taste the mint) even for atleast 15-20 minutes after it's been put in.It comes in pouches...which means it is very clean and you aren't swallowing tobacco leaves and fiberglass.No spitting is necessary either....you can,but it really isn't necessary as it doesn't produce enough tobacco taste to even spit out.Tastes more minty than anything.

This will be a great thing for my fishing or usage around the house and yard work when i don't need to worry about spitting every few minutes.

However as an avid dipper,this stuff isn't the strongest(very,very weak in comparison) so it won't be my tobacco of choice..plus the $5+ price tag it comes with is a bit high for my budget.However I've been finding a shitload of coupons of buy one get one free...which roughly comes out to under $3 a tin can for 15 pouches per tin.

I don't know why i reviewed this...Felt like rambling on and now sTr knows what i think of the stuff. Gum

Re: Camel's Snus - Ms Felony - 10-01-2009

fuck chewing tobacco, you sick fuck....

Re: Camel's Snus - Grimlin - 10-01-2009

Mr Felony Wrote:fuck chewing tobacco, you sick fuck....

It's not chewing... Rolls Eyes

Re: Camel's Snus - sTr - 10-01-2009

it's spit-less tobacco... get it right...

Re: Camel's Snus - Paullehh - 10-01-2009

Fucking mint ...in tobacco!!! YUKKKKKKK
That shit is for chicks and fags.

Re: Camel's Snus - sTr - 10-01-2009

perfect for me then..

Re: Camel's Snus - Paullehh - 10-01-2009

Yes

Grimlinwhich means it is very clean and you aren't swallowing tobacco leaves and fiberglass.No spitting is necessary either....you can,but it really isn't necessary as it doesn't produce enough tobacco taste to even spit out.Tastes more minty than anything.
[/quote Wrote:
[quote="sTr"]it's spit-less tobacco... get it right...

you still chew it though yeah?

as i said, fuck chewing tobacco.

No you don't....Might as well shut up since you don't know what the fuck you are even talking about.

God damn you are dumb.

see the question mark, it was a question i asked not a statement.

might aswell shut up since I don't know what the fuck I am even talking about.

well, fuckin enlighten me then ....

Re: Camel's Snus - Kalib Davis - 10-01-2009

they want $5 for that. nah.

Dip or snuff is the stuff you put inside between the lips and teeth in the gum area. When the saliva mixes tobacco which is basically tobacco juice you spit out.It comes out cleaner.If they are in pouches then that eliminates some of the tobacco from steeping out or possibly swallowing yet still getting the tobacco.

Chew is where you put it in your mouth and basically chew the juices out.It's like chewing on a bunch of leaves....much,much nastier.In my opinion.

I don't do chew...can't find a good flavor and that stuff gets stuck all over your mouth.

It is a nasty habit...I'll agree with you there.Much like cigarettes.Dip however doesn't leave that nasty stink in your mouth,breathe or on clothes. People always tell me "Dipping is nastier than cigs". I'll disagree to that argument....more dangerous than cigarettes though? Yes because there is no filters.

Kalib Davis Wrote:they want $5 for that. nah.

yeah..i agree...$5 = No way.

I get a few coupons for them free where i only pay sales tax.I'll pay that...Go to your walmart sections and look in the sporting sections (hunting & fishing) and steal the coupons out of them..... bajaj

Re: Camel's Snus - Insanecowposse - 10-01-2009

I have seen this but why does it reccomend that you keep the Snus cold? does that keep it fresher or does it just give you a different sensation or what? I have never heard of having tobacco cold before.

You got me on that one.....I have no clue.I'm going to have to look up and see if i can find the reason behind it.

It doesn't have to be refrigerated after you break the seal and open it.

I'm a dummy i should have known that answer....

Ok,I figured it out.Cooling tobacco preserves the flavor and the tobacco itself.

I should have known this because my brother puts his cartoon of cigarettes in the fridge to keep them from drying out and stays fresh.

If you smoke,put a pack of unopen cigs in the fridge for a month or so and tell me if the flavor is dull or fresh.

It's more of an market to appeal to the public....but it does work.

Re: Camel's Snus - Ms Felony - 10-02-2009

Grimlin Wrote:I should have known this because my brother puts his cartoon of cigarettes in the fridge to keep them from drying out and stays fresh.

I can understand loose tobacco but normal ciggies?
The tobacco they use for normal cigs is packed dry in the first place so saying that putting them in a fridge is going to stop them from drying out is a bit retarded. yo Yo YO

Re: Camel's Snus - Grimlin - 10-02-2009

Sounds retarded,but it really isn't.Some reason tobacco being stored away cold just tastes better.

When i use to smoke I used to make my own cigarettes I would buy those bags of tobacco we get in any tobacco stores and i would store them in the fridge with and orange peel or two.A trick i learned from my mother in law.

[Image: gamblertobacco.jpg]

I use to buy a bag of something like that and a box of paper cigarette filter.I have a little machine that stuffs the tobacco into the tube paper filters.They usually make right around 150-200 cigarettes.Much cheaper that way.People here still do it that smoke.

Re: Camel's Snus - Star - 10-02-2009

mmmm tasty cancer =\

I smoke golden virginia
[Image: 2009724145138912.jpg]

I roll my own and use a roach so the machine to roll them is useless to me, as far as pipe tobacco, yeah its a bit cheaper when you buy it loose but its a bit harsh for smoking.

at the moment I'm trying out the golden packet and it's quite nice.

fuck amberleaf though, that stuff is the scrapings off the fucking floor....

idk, i just really am not a fan of tobacco. i've been trying to get fred to quit for years. what a waste of money, especially if you're already broke and can't even afford your bills.

the poor people and crackheads here pick up the cigarette butts people chuck just to get the bit of tobacco out, when they have enough butts they roll them into a normal ciggie, it's fucking gross.

word, the crackheads here don't even save them, they pick them up and relight them and smoke as is

Re: Camel's Snus - Grimlin - 10-02-2009

Mr Felony Wrote:I smoke golden virginia
[Image: 2009724145138912.jpg]

I roll my own and use a roach so the machine to roll them is useless to me, as far as pipe tobacco, yeah its a bit cheaper when you buy it loose but its a bit harsh for smoking.

at the moment I'm trying out the golden packet and it's quite nice.

fuck amberleaf though, that stuff is the scrapings off the fucking floor....

word.....I used the machine because it's faster and i can't roll for shit.