Board 6
bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen (/showthread.php?tid=9490)

bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - Star - 09-29-2009

so, i'm pretty sick of all the retards and gay people trying to be sexay, or the "cute" baby videos, but this made me laugh

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - sTr - 09-29-2009

bajaj

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - Grimlin - 09-29-2009

agagagagagaga.......that pwned.

Good find!

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - Star - 09-29-2009

lol it's fucking hilarious every time i watch it, usually i don't laugh at something more than once

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - N-Do - 09-29-2009

i read the title and immediately knew the video bajajaja, i seen it on AOTS awhile back.

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - juggalogigolo - 09-29-2009

word, i think i saw it there as well

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - Star - 09-29-2009

wtf i'm sitting right behind you and you can't just turn around and say that ? lazy

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - sTr - 09-29-2009

maybe he wanted to say that to all of us...

maybe, i think he's just being lazy

maybe we all agree... get off your lazy ass, kiss your woman and post moar...

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - dirtymonkey22 - 09-30-2009

im so sick of that stupid song and i seen that a wile ago

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - Paullehh - 09-30-2009

Star and Fred have MSN convos from the same room?

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - sTr - 09-30-2009

and sex from a different one...

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - Grimlin - 09-30-2009

sTr Wrote:and sex from a different one...

agagaga...Almost lost my coffee on the screen reading that.

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - Autumn - 09-30-2009

I agree with hating that fucking song. THAT was supposed to be the greatest music video ever? Fuck you, Kanye. :\

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - Enigma - 09-30-2009

i like the baby videos. that one didn't work for me...probably because i didn't have the patience to wait for it to load...maybe later.

Re: bajaj, the best attempt at doing"single ladies" i've seen - sTr - 09-30-2009

it's a good one, anytime a nigger get's hurt is a good time for me..