Board 6
boo - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: boo (/showthread.php?tid=9477)

boo - Star - 09-28-2009

i just spilled fruity pebbles on my white carpet. as i was eating it, i was thinking, "man, i better be careful, last time i spilled wet fruity pebbles it stained the carpet and you can still see the spots." so, the phone rang, and i jumped up to go answer it, and spilled fruity pebbles again. :(

Re: boo - sTr - 09-28-2009

that's the balls balls, !'ll send you a new bowl of fruity pebbles...

Re: boo - Grimlin - 09-28-2009

agagaga...

Re: boo - Star - 09-28-2009

bajaj, most of the cereal was gone, but now there are a few purple, blue, green, red, and yellow polka dots on my floor

Re: boo - Paullehh - 09-28-2009

Any cereal with this effect has got to be junk food.

Re: boo - Grimlin - 09-28-2009

This is why i eat cheerios.

Re: boo - Ms Felony - 09-28-2009

mmmm....yummy
[Image: dDbZF4lJrk8prhfaRCtmYExoo1_500.jpg]

looks like rainbow drops

Re: boo - Paullehh - 09-28-2009

Looks like goodbye to your liver lol

Re: boo - Star - 09-28-2009

bajaj, wtf does puffed rice have to do with your liver? are you telling me you've never had fruity pebbles? they're fucking delicious, especially if you let them get all soggy. i just usually can't afford to buy them, and generic fruity pebbles ("colored rice puffs") are disgusting.

on a side note, i'm now consuming the most delicious limited edition ice cream ever

[Image: baked-apple-dumpling.jpg]

Re: boo - sTr - 09-28-2009

not a fan of fruity pebbles, but does wonder if rice puffs can have an adverse reaction on the liver.

Re: boo - Paullehh - 09-29-2009

Whatever is in them to flavor them and to sweeten them will be the bad shit.
Never seen those here.
Prob banned to stop parents feeding there kids shit.

Re: boo - Grimlin - 09-29-2009

They need to ban a shit load of stuff here.I think they are intentionally leaving it on the shelves for us to die.It's the only way America doesn't get too overpopulated.Same with fast food and stuff.Just look at how many of us are fat asses from America.

Re: boo - Star - 09-29-2009

today at the hospital, i had to work with some bariatric patients that got pushed to the brain trauma floor because of overcrowding...the fucking huge bedside commode blew my mind, it was as big as a fucking loveseat

Re: boo - Grimlin - 09-29-2009

Commode loveseat?

Sounds like something i could use!

Re: boo - Star - 09-29-2009

bajaj, except unless you weigh 400 pounds, you would fall through the hole into the container for the urine and feces, sexy

Re: boo - sTr - 09-30-2009

sounds sexy to me...

Re: boo - Enigma - 09-30-2009

now i want fruity pebbles.

Re: boo - Romel - 10-01-2009

Romel says fruity pebbles are for white people, says Romel

Re: boo - Star - 10-02-2009

fruity pebbles are for fruity people

Re: boo - sTr - 10-04-2009

! always liked corn flakes the best, ! never liked all that sugary stuff...

Re: boo - Grimlin - 10-04-2009

Grimlin Wrote:This is why i eat cheerios.

Re: boo - Autumn - 10-05-2009

Star, you guys have Turkey Hill around there? I thought that was a PA only thing?

Re: boo - Star - 10-05-2009

word, we do...ice cream and tea, at least, i don't know what all they make. the ice cream is nice because they have kind of unusual flavors and it's cheaper than edy's without being kroger brand.

Re: boo - Ms Felony - 10-05-2009

sTr Wrote:! always liked corn flakes the best, ! never liked all that sugary stuff...

mmmm....cornflakes 8-)

Re: boo - Autumn - 10-06-2009

TH is a chain of convenience stores that are super expensive here ;)

Re: boo - dirtymonkey22 - 10-06-2009

pebbels are awsome of the awsomness coco and fruity on a side note
my wife bought these store brand fruit loops that make your shit super grass green and the water in the toilets even green now that gant be good

Re: boo - Toxic Love - 10-06-2009

We have Turkey Hill ice cream and tea here as well. We don't have the convenience stores though. TH has been around in grocery stores forever.

Re: boo - Star - 10-06-2009

I don't know how long we've had the brand here...this is the first year I've ever bought it, but I'm sure it's been around. They're revamping ads for it, though, especially for the tea. On a side note, for some reason there are lots of billboards that have a map of Indy (satellite view) with a Faygo Red Pop bottle as like a push-pin, and I can't figure them out. There's no Faygo factory here, and very, very few stores sell it =\

Re: boo - sTr - 10-07-2009

!'m a sucker for off brands...