Board 6
NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows (/showthread.php?tid=9475)

NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - sTr - 09-28-2009

[Image: robert_melia-thumb-200x283.jpg]

To paraphrase the late Hunter Thompson, "When the going gets weird, the weird go to New Jersey." That's the only way to explain the case of Moorestown policeman Robert Melia. Last year, he and his former girlfriend, Heather Lewis, were arrested for sexual assaulting three young girls over a five-year period.

While this may be depraved enough, detectives found what a true degenerate Melia is after they searched his home. On his computer they found a video of a girl being sexually assaulted. They also found video of Melia -- get this -- having sex with cows.

[Image: heather_lewis.jpg]
Since beastiality is not technically a crime in New Jersey, investigators charged Melia with animal cruelty. And this, believe it or not, is where our story gets even weirder. Under state law, a prosecutor must prove the animal was tormented to in cruelty cases. Which led to a rather unusual argument in the court room...

​Burlington County assistant prosecutor Kevin Morgan was left to assert that forcing a cow to give you a blowjob -- especially a young, innocent calve, which is what Melia fancied -- fit the definition of cruelty. "I think any reasonable juror could infer that a man's penis in the mouth of a calf is torment," he told the judge. "It's a crime against nature."

But that's when Judge James J. Morley went a little weird on his own. He waxed philosophically about the mental powers of cows, noting that they couldn't actually talk -- a breakthrough observation -- and thus had no way of expressing whether they liked giving degenerate cops blowjobs or not. And given that the jury had no way of reading the five cows' minds -- yes, Melia is a serial cow rapist -- there's no way the prosecution could prove the cows were tormented.

Melia walked.

He's still facing charges for molesting the three girls, but he's likely beat his biggest legal hurdle. It's bad enough to be sent to the pen as a child rapist. But being a cow rapist would certainly preclude membership invites from the finest Aryan gangs. They do have their tandards.

Source: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/09/nj_cop_robert_melia_taped_havi.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.truecrimereport.com/2009/09/ ... d_havi.php</a><!-- m -->" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bajajajajajajajaj and bajaj and Drunk Bum and one more bajajajajajaj

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - Grimlin - 09-28-2009

Nasty.......The cow probably looked better than his piece of shit girlfriend.

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - Paullehh - 09-28-2009

To be fair, baby cows do love the cock.

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - Grimlin - 09-28-2009

I'd rather have a cow blow me than that fat piece of shit.

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - sTr - 09-28-2009

the best part is these two totally look like some animal fuckers...

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - Toxic Love - 09-29-2009

Oh, New Jersey...

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - Stoopid Dog - 09-29-2009

Grimlin Wrote:Nasty.......The cow probably looked better than his piece of shit girlfriend.

New investigations show the cow is in fact, the girlfriend

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - N-Do - 09-29-2009

bajajaja fuckin Jersey...

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - Slacker - 09-29-2009

Paullehh Wrote:To be fair, baby cows do love the cock.

bajaj

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - Toxic Love - 09-30-2009

The sad part is, when I took my farm animal nursing class in school, we went to a sheep farm in Moorestown. That town is literally nothing but farms. I guess he picked the perfect place to be a cop, hahahah.

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - Enigma - 09-30-2009

i......................

i....................................

i................................................

i really....don't know what to say. gross. ugh! gross.

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - Slacker - 09-30-2009

[Image: cow_sex.jpg]

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - sTr - 09-30-2009

Is that you adi? Can't tell cause !'m on the mobile...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - Slacker - 09-30-2009

its leelu dallas

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - Insanecowposse - 10-01-2009

Since there is no way of the cow showing whether or not it likes blowjobs? If it has a dick its a bull not a cow. No male creature on the planet earth with a dick has a rpoblem with getting a blowjob. The only cruelty in this case is that womans face.

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - Slacker - 10-02-2009

bajaaja

Re: NJ Cop Robert Melia Taped Having Sex with Cows - sTr - 10-24-2009

[Image: epic-fail-cow-cop-fail.jpg]