Board 6
The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... (/showthread.php?tid=9429)

The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - dirtymonkey22 - 09-22-2009

Well it looks like The Game and 50 Cent both lost out this time. The two rap rivals reportedly both auditioned for the role of B.A. Baracus (played by Mr. T) in the upcoming A-Team movie. According to reports, Ultimate Fighting Championship fighter Quinton "Rampage" Jackson won the role over the two rappers.

The movie will focus on a group of Iraq War veterans (changed from Vietnam) who are trying to clear their name with the U.S. military. They were arrested for committing a crime for which they were framed, and break out of a maximum-security stockade to clear their name. Cast includes Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper and of course Rampage Jackson as B.A. Baracus. More cast announcements coming soon. For those A-Team history buffs...no worries...the famed A-Team van looks pretty much untouched in comparison to the TV series.

In related news, 50 Cent recently appeared on the Weather Channel recently where he talked to Al Roker about everything from performing in below zero temperatures in Kosovo, and of course his new book. 50 Cent then notices the Mr. T figures in Al's office and talks about reading for the part of Mr. T in the new A-Team movie

Re: The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - sTr - 09-22-2009

he deserved it because he is way scarier of a nig then those two soft foos.... ! pity them!

Re: The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - Grimlin - 09-22-2009

The Game and 50 Cent would make a horrible Mr.T .

Re: The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - N-Do - 09-22-2009

Yeah I cant see either of them doing it... Im glad they made the right choice.

Re: The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - dirtymonkey22 - 09-22-2009

kimbo would of been perfect but yeah they did make the best choice with what they had

Re: The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - juggalogigolo - 09-22-2009

word, kimbo was the first person i thought of when thinking of a new b. a.

Re: The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - dirtymonkey22 - 09-22-2009

i do think its sweet they went with someone who could fuck you up since MR T could really fuck u up

Re: The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - Insanecowposse - 09-23-2009

Quintin does act Pretty aggressive and always wears a chain around his neck. Kimbo is doing the Ultimate fighter 10 and a little acting on the side. He was in the Drake and Josh movie and this B mma movie called blood and bone that spiketv is trying to push pretty hard. Me and Larry saw blood and bone the other night and other than not being about fucking a girl on her period it was pretty good. THe action and fighting was pretty good but some of the no name actors sucked hard. Plus your girl Gina Carano is in it.

Re: The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - sTr - 09-24-2009

kimbo slice is a sucka.... and !'d say it to his face.....

....if he was chained up like the slave sucka he is....

Re: The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - Enigma - 09-24-2009

Bajaj @ str! :)

Rampage is from Albuquerque. The local radio dj's always talk to him cuz he's awesome and they're obsessed with UFC.

only thing i could think of to say.

Re: The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - Keezie - 09-25-2009

that's pretty b.a. indeed

see what i did there? B.... A... Bad... Ass.... like B.A. Barcus.. LOLOL

Re: The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - Paullehh - 09-25-2009

Keezie Wrote:that's pretty b.a. indeed

see what i did there? B.... A... Bad... Ass.... like B.A. Barcus.. LOLOL

-hangs self

Re: The Game & 50 Lose To UFC Fighter to play ...... - sTr - 09-26-2009

too bad it's not bm barcus, because ! really gotta do one of those...