Board 6
Fuck MI. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Fuck MI. (/showthread.php?tid=9410)

Fuck MI. - Grimlin - 09-19-2009

Just got a notice in the mail,state of MI. trying to fine me for my railing.Big surprise seeing how they are trying to figure out how to get out of debt now.

I'm missing the bars in-between the rail.Big fucking whoopie! The railing is still there and it still keeps people from failing down my stairs. I don't get this.....Shouldn't this be the trailer park's responsibility to let me know? Funny thing is they could have said something 4 years ago and i would have fixed it immediately(seeing i still had a job and money).

I got 14 days or I'm going to court....Can you believe it? Court over a frigging railing bars on the stairs.

New railing is going to cost me over $250......

If i do it myself I'm looking at $100.And i don't have the money anymore.........

I'm seriously tempted on going back to robbery....somebody is going to be missing their railing in the morning...agagaga....

Re: Fuck MI. - sTr - 09-19-2009

word, that's why ! own, fuckmichigan.info.... surprisingly, it directs here...

Re: Fuck MI. - Grimlin - 09-19-2009

agagaga... word. I just can't figure out why they waited all these years to tell me.They've been in this park 1000's of times....I refuse to believe they never notice till now.

The hand railing is still there,just the decorated(or so i thought,apparently they are safety bars) bars that go between the main posts is missing.It's made out of aluminum and in the winter time they shrink causing them to fall off.I threw those bars away thinking i wasn't going to need them. D'oh!

I'll see if i can get a picture up tomorrow and you tell me if it's really that bad or not.

they used to do that shit all the time in royal oak, they have a dude that drives around, takes pictures of whatever they can find, send it to you and give you a deadline of when to fix it... who owns the property? not the government, if ! want long grass, ! should be able to, not that ! do or have it. but the fact of the matter is that shit is going down in this country and nobody is doing anything about it... unless you call having a black president something special, yes it's a first, but that doesn't mean it's good.

Re: Fuck MI. - dirtymonkey22 - 09-19-2009

fuck i seen a news story were the code inforcement fined a fam for a flower bed in the back yard wtf
and what kills me is that its allways some old bitch .
they allways look for someone new to fuck with its so retarded

Re: Fuck MI. - N-Do - 09-19-2009

even if you do have railings some kids are going to grind them and break their balls/or whatnots so your fucked no matter what.

that's why ! left that shit hole, they have always been out of money, and they find any reason to take your money, continuously. Shit, ! can get my drivers license here in AZ in 15 min, in MI you had to wait all day, then wait for it to come in the mail, and it's cheaper here. fuck niggers and fuck detroit, and fuck michigan. case closed.