Board 6
man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf (/showthread.php?tid=9404)

man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - dirtymonkey22 - 09-18-2009

Quote:A Wilmington man thinks his mysterious health problems have been solved. Part of a Wendy's fast food restaurant spoon was recently recovered from John Manley's left lung.

He had been sick for more than two years, with breathing problems, fatigue and pneumonia. He visited numerous doctors, and underwent various courses of treatment, but no one could figure out what went wrong.

Finally, after a long hospital stay, a doctor put a camera down Manley's throat and saw the piece of plastic. A doctor at Duke got it out a week ago.

"Normally when I come out of anesthesia, I'm a little frisky, so I told him to stay at arm's reach but when I got this thing out he said that I was trying to hug him and kiss him because I could breathe! I haven't been able to breathe for two years," described Manley.

The actual Wendy's spoon is still at Duke for pathology.

Manley used to do home improvements, and said he used to visit Wendy's, and eat quickly if he was in a hurry on a job.
[Image: spoon300.jpg]

holy shit i once swallow the little peice off the sauce packets you tear off and that sucked. but how the fuck you you swallow something that big and not know

(i bet he sucks a lot of cock )

Re: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - sTr - 09-18-2009

! bet he's fat as shit, fuckin inhales the food... this is why we could do a lot better w/o a lot of the population.

Re: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - Ms Felony - 09-18-2009

sTr Wrote:! bet he's fat as shit, fuckin inhales the food... this is why we could do a lot better w/o a lot of the population.

SUCK IT UP!

Re: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - Toxic Love - 09-18-2009

For real, he probably doesn't chew. He just inhales. I'd be embarrased if this article got out.

Re: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - dirtymonkey22 - 09-19-2009

it was on the news yesterday and interviewed the guy

Re: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - N-Do - 09-19-2009

Sounds like something the media would eat up... and im glad lmao good stuff.

Re: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - Enigma - 09-19-2009

dirtymonkey22 Wrote:holy shit i once swallow the little peice off the sauce packets you tear off and that sucked. but how the fuck you you swallow something that big and not know

he didn't swallow it. he inhaled it. if he'd swallowed it, it would have gone through his digestive tract and been shit out like 2 years ago. it wouldn't have gone into his lung and sat there for 2 years.

how the fuck did the drs not take xrays and find that thing??? it's not like a sharp piece of plastic blends in with the soft tissue of the lung...*shakes head* this makes me ashamed to be American. only an american would eat so fast that they inhaled a piece of spoon and not notice it.

Re: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - dirtymonkey22 - 09-19-2009

now heres the question weres the rest of the spoon ???/

Re: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - N-Do - 09-19-2009

dirtymonkey22 Wrote:now heres the question weres the rest of the spoon ???/

Inserted analy?

Re: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - juggalogigolo - 09-19-2009

that is a HUGE fucking chunk of spoon, about an inch long, how the fuck would you not realize it as soon as it fucking happened? especially with how fucking sharp that edge is?!?!

fucking moron

Re: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - dirtymonkey22 - 09-20-2009

well maybe hes super gay and loves sucking cock

Re: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - sTr - 09-20-2009

!'ll bet he's just super fat and just loves to eat, fuckin' waste....

Re: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - Enigma - 09-20-2009

sTr Wrote:!'ll bet he's just super fat and just loves to eat, fuckin' waste....
as i said, American

Re: man has wendys spoon in his lung for 2 years wtf - sTr - 09-20-2009

here is is as a baby, before he made the switch to Wendy's....

[Image: fat_kid.jpg]