Board 6
fucked up shit - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: fucked up shit (/showthread.php?tid=9385)

fucked up shit - tdot - 09-13-2009

so i had a party last night and i get woken up at like 5:40 am to a phone call at my friends house.. its a guys thats theres mom in histerics thinking that his cousin is in jail.. (he was actually sleeping on the couch).. so basically this is how the story goes.

we had to kick a guy off the property bc everyone had left and the people left wanted to go to bed.. so we did that.. later on we see the guys car (the cousins) drive off thinking that it was in.. turns out the guy that we kicked out stole the car.. then later was going to be pulled over by a cruiser so sped off and led 10 cops on a chase threw my city until he ended up crashing into a pole and backing up into 2 of the cruisers.. long story short.. the kid gets bail and we find out he's 16. so he's basically going to be in jail for about a month if that and be out again, god gotta love the canadian criminal system

and i ended up catching it on the news this morning

Re: fucked up shit - sTr - 09-13-2009

bajaj, good shit...

Re: fucked up shit - Paullehh - 09-13-2009

That is fucked up, don't be inviting that kid to your house again.

Re: fucked up shit - tdot - 09-13-2009

i didnt invite him.. he came with my friends friend..

fuuck

Re: fucked up shit - Grimlin - 09-13-2009

agagaga...gotta love uninvited dumbasses.

Next time he comes tease the living crap out of him.....Then beat the living crap out of him for stealing your cousin's car.

Re: fucked up shit - tdot - 09-13-2009

he aint comming and if he shows face hes pretty much a dead man.. the guy that he stole the car from is.. well one of those guys that you need to be afraid of unless ur a friend of his

Re: fucked up shit - Grimlin - 09-14-2009

Wouldn't doubt it.....I'd be pissed too if somebody took my car on a joy ride as well and totaling it in the process.

Do you know if his car is covered by insurance? If not i feel bad for the dude who got his car stolen.

Re: fucked up shit - tdot - 09-14-2009

nope he didnt have insurance on it and the only thing that could be salvaged from his car was his rims and his subs

Re: fucked up shit - Grimlin - 09-14-2009

Ouch....That sucks.

Re: fucked up shit - Paullehh - 09-14-2009

Isn't it illegal to have no insurance on your car there like it is in the UK?

Re: fucked up shit - tdot - 09-14-2009

lol yea it is illegal

Re: fucked up shit - Paullehh - 09-14-2009

Ouch, sucks to be him right now.
No wonder he's pissed off.

Re: fucked up shit - sTr - 09-15-2009

insurance is such a gay thing, great job government for giving assholes money... nobody trusts insurance salesmen, or even insurance companies because we all know they are shady, and we are forced to keep them in business....

Re: fucked up shit - Grimlin - 09-15-2009

LOL...My friends down in TX LOVE insurance. It's so easy to rip them off....I know of niggas who push their cars into lakes just so they can get brand new car.They make it look like it was stolen and vandalized.

Re: fucked up shit - Enigma - 09-15-2009

tdot Wrote:nope he didnt have insurance on it and the only thing that could be salvaged from his car was his rims and his subs

bajaj! i wouldn't be surprised if the rims and subs were worth more than the car itself.

Re: fucked up shit - tdot - 09-21-2009

yea they were, the rims cost about $1500 a peice and the system was a $8000 system.. only thing is the sunroof broke and so did his tv's in the roof.. dont understand how that happend when the car didnt roll

Re: fucked up shit - Toxic Love - 09-22-2009

And that dude didn't insure it? WHAAAAAAAT.

Re: fucked up shit - N-Do - 09-22-2009

sTr Wrote:insurance is such a gay thing, great job government for giving assholes money... nobody trusts insurance salesmen, or even insurance companies because we all know they are shady, and we are forced to keep them in business....

I remember one time my parked car got hit by my neighbor and I got a ticket cuz I didnt have insurance on it, but the only reason I moved it out of the driveway was to make it easier to cut the grass.... but it all worked out I got $1500 for a lil fender bender... it payed for my system atleast.

Re: fucked up shit - sTr - 09-24-2009

! hated michigan, every winter !'d wake up in the morning and there was either a new dent, scratch or something broken off of my car.

Re: fucked up shit - Grimlin - 09-24-2009

sTr Wrote:! hated michigan, every winter !'d wake up in the morning and there was either a new dent, scratch or something broken off of my car.

We've been lucky so far.Nobody has hit us yet... *knocks on wood*

Re: fucked up shit - sTr - 09-24-2009

you must have a drive way