Board 6
Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) (/showthread.php?tid=9383)

Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Grimlin - 09-13-2009

Great video....guys may not like this one.

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Paullehh - 09-13-2009

TIMMY!

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 09-13-2009

OMG I love this story. I started running, training for races like last January. I thought regular runners and athletes were amazing, until I heard about this incredible story. This man is one of my heroes, seriously. I cried too when I first watched something about it.
One of the reasons I kept doing it. This is the kind of role model we should give our kids and pay our millions to.

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Grimlin - 09-14-2009

Indeed,very inspirational story.

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - fghtffyrdmns - 09-14-2009

:')

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Paullehh - 09-14-2009

No need to delete my post dude.

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Grimlin - 09-14-2009

Sorry,but it was way too uncalled for what you posted.If you wrote it in a politer way in a way it could have been debated i wouldn't have minded it. (That's why i left that warning in the title)

I don't mind the timmy jokes and stuff.I'm not forgetting this is B6....so i expect somebody making an ass out of this post yet. LoL

This story is about a father doing something for a son.If people and kids stopped being so hard ass every once in awhile,they would see the good side of this story.I know a few of us have kids here and thought they might find it encouraging.Hard enough to believe I think i would do the same thing for my kid if it ever came to that point.

Anyways,I doubt I'll post something like this again anyways. So diss away....

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Paullehh - 09-14-2009

did you write the story?

Does it matter?

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Paullehh - 09-15-2009

Not really.

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Grimlin - 09-15-2009

Rolls Eyes

Goatse

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Paullehh - 09-15-2009

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/womenshealth/207079.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/womenshealth/207079.html</a><!-- m -->

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Enigma - 09-15-2009

that guy is bad ass. i'm still in tears. that's love and strength. people that disrespect that are going to go to hell. end of story.

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Slacker - 09-16-2009

-didnt watch it

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Paullehh - 09-16-2009

Enigma Wrote:that guy is bad ass. i'm still in tears. that's love and strength. people that disrespect that are going to go to hell. end of story.
I never dissed him, i dissed the people writing these stupid stories...

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Enigma - 09-17-2009

how is the story stupid? it took a lot of strength for that man to do that marathon with his son. that story isn't stupid, it's inspirational.

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Paullehh - 09-17-2009

Enigma Wrote:how is the story stupid? it took a lot of strength for that man to do that marathon with his son. that story isn't stupid, it's inspirational.
Because it's not his story.. some fucker made it up around that guy.

You see alot of em mostly in spam emails.

The real story is they that they done it once for a race in aid of another disabled person then the son said he really liked doing it and it made him feel better about being disabled so they decided to do more.....

Somebody has made up that story to try milk it for all the emotional juice it can get.
I don't like that...why not just tell the story how it really is?

Re: Tear jerker(Don't click if you hate looking Un-macho) - Grimlin - 09-17-2009

Paullehh Wrote:
Enigma Wrote:how is the story stupid? it took a lot of strength for that man to do that marathon with his son. that story isn't stupid, it's inspirational.
Because it's not his story.. some fucker made it up around that guy.

You see alot of em mostly in spam emails.

The real story is they that they done it once for a race in aid of another disabled person then the son said he really liked doing it and it made him feel better about being disabled so they decided to do more.....

Somebody has made up that story to try milk it for all the emotional juice it can get.
I don't like that...why not just tell the story how it really is?

Thanks Paullehh for explaining why you don't like the story....Completely understood now. Why didn't you just say that the first time?

Just for you I'll delete the story. ;) =-*