Board 6
Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage (/showthread.php?tid=9345)

Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - sTr - 09-07-2009

According to Chinese TV, Chinese scientists at the Purple Mountain Observatory in Nanjing are claiming that they have recorded clear UFO footage while observing total solar eclipse on July 22. Observatory director Ji Hai-sheng says they need to study it:

Purple Mountain Observatory and Chinese Academy of Sciences said that during the July 22 total solar eclipse observation, China had discovered near the sun, by observing staff, an unidentified object, it's physical nature remains to be further studied. Currently manpower is being organized to deal with this data, complete the data analysis and reveal the scientific results and this will take at least one year's time to finalize.

According to Chinese television, students captured the phenomenon with their cameras—the video and frames shown in this article—claiming that the object appeared as a "glowing blue sphere," and then changed its shape repeatedly.
[Image: 500x_article-1211715-0651A6D9000005DC-99_634x246.jpg]
[Image: 500x_article-1211715-0651BCF1000005DC-865_634x286.jpg]
We will have to wait until the Purple Mountain Observatory releases the actual video, as well as their conclusions. Until then, I am going to go with the standard a) venus lights, b) morning gas, c) dim-sum advertising blimp, d) all of the above.

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - Ms Felony - 09-07-2009

you mean swamp gas

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - dirtymonkey22 - 09-07-2009

ohh come on we know theres aliens there checking up on tom cruise

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - Slacker - 09-07-2009

i didnt understand a fucking word of that video

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - Star - 09-07-2009

those pictures aren't really clear, and i'm not watching that because i choose to remain oblivious to anything having to do with aliens maybe being real

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - Paullehh - 09-08-2009

Slacker Wrote:i didnt understand a fucking word of that video
Word.
Welsh people Rolls Eyes

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - Grimlin - 09-08-2009

I don't believe in UFOs.

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - sTr - 09-09-2009

[Image: I_Want_to_Believe.jpg]

[Image: obama-believe.jpg]

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - Insanecowposse - 09-10-2009

I don't believe anything out of a society that came up with godzilla and mothra and walks around worshipping dragons I mean these guys will believe anything they are as bad as american rednecks

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - Keezie - 09-10-2009

lol @ believing in god and not aliens

but yeah, waste of time. aliens have better things to do than visit stupid ass earthlings

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - NEKESTRO - 09-10-2009

Keezie Wrote:lol @ believing in god and not aliens
Happy

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - Grimlin - 09-10-2009

Keezie Wrote:lol @ believing in god and not aliens

but yeah, waste of time. aliens have better things to do than visit stupid ass earthlings

I was going to argue you on this...but nah,forget it...I'm not wasting my time nor effort.

I could tell you a few true stories that happened to me......might see my side of things why i believe and know God and Satan does exists.

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - sTr - 09-10-2009

! Know god satan exists, ! Am him. And for that god fellow, pffff... ! Did away with him a long while back....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - Slacker - 09-11-2009

THERE IS NO SPOON

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - Grimlin - 09-11-2009

sTr Wrote:! Know god satan exists, ! Am him. And for that god fellow, pffff... ! Did away with him a long while back....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Did you ever get your keys back?

Re: Chinese Scientists Record 40 Minutes of Clear UFO Footage - Ms Felony - 09-11-2009

what an egotistical fuckwit thinking there is a higher being watching over us out there just to make you feel better.