Board 6
Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay (/showthread.php?tid=9328)

Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - Stoopid Dog - 09-05-2009

The Steelers

Your pick?

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - sTr - 09-05-2009

Lions

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - Stoopid Dog - 09-05-2009

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - canttouchthis80 - 09-12-2009

odds on lions winning super bowl 789 to 1 make a 15 dollar bet

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - TimTheStoolManTaylor - 09-13-2009

whats the odds that i will ever get my jersey from fluffy

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - Stoopid Dog - 09-23-2009

Sorry agagag.

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - sTr - 09-23-2009

seems like the odds are slim to none...

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - Grimlin - 09-25-2009

I thought it was Monster who own somebody a jersey?

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - Stoopid Dog - 09-26-2009

I owe something for one year.

MC owes him something from a year too.

agag. Sue OSB.

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - TimTheStoolManTaylor - 09-27-2009

WHORES!!!

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - Grimlin - 09-27-2009

agagagagagaga.....

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - N-Do - 10-09-2009

sTr Wrote:Lions
Raiders

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - Grimlin - 10-11-2009

Who would have thought Broncos would be 5-0 at this point.

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - evulninja - 10-13-2009

i never would have thought the saints would be 4-0 lmao.. id pick them but im sure they wont even get past the first round of playoffs

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - Grimlin - 01-24-2010

evulninja Wrote:i never would have thought the saints would be 4-0 lmao.. id pick them but im sure they wont even get past the first round of playoffs

Shit...it looks like they will win it all.....if they get pass Vikings i don't see them losing against colts or jets in the Superbowl.

4 teams left.....Make your pick to win it all

Colts Vs Jets

Vikings Vs Saints

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - sTr - 01-24-2010

! won't lie.. my original picks were Jets and Vikings, for the sole fact that Farve left the Jets last year and it would be epic if he lost to the Jets in the Superbowl. Knowing now that the Colts won ! am rooting for the Vikings over the Colts, pending the Vikings win over the Saints, and they will and Kim Karadshian will be fucking a new black guy next week...

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - Grimlin - 01-24-2010

It's all coming down to that vikings-saints game......a very close hard battle game!

Wow,Colts have a fighting chance......I'm going to change my mind here after watching this retarded fucking game.

The vikings/saint game really fucking sucked......Colts aren't going to be making the same mistakes Vikings did....that's for Damn sure.Saints should have blown Minnesota away the way they(vikings) were playing today.

I was rooting for the NFC for the superbowl...but after watching both teams suck so badly,I think I rather see the Colts win now.

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - evulninja - 01-25-2010

yeah i doubt the saints will win.. im still rooting for em tho. they got lucky against the vikings. i didnt watch the other game tho, all i cared about was the saints game. if the saints win the super bowl look out for the antichrist.. lmao

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - sTr - 01-25-2010

! don't want the saints to win, it would make too many black people happy, then they would feel like god is lifting them above katrina.. that shit is ass to gay for me...

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - Grimlin - 01-25-2010

LOL

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - TimTheStoolManTaylor - 04-28-2010

suck it

Re: Who Will Go All The Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay - Joe - 11-18-2010

oh this is for last year....

GO CHIEFS