Board 6
fuck police - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: fuck police (/showthread.php?tid=9326)

fuck police - NEKESTRO - 09-05-2009

im free again. i got arrested yesterday afternoon on a concealed weapons charge. recently my apartment complex has gotten hot as FUCK. mainly because of the shootings that have happened over the last few weeks. but its fucked up i was in my OWN COMPLEX walking through my OWN PARKINGLOT with my neighbor and got stopped. "you guys live here?"
"yezzir"
"where at?"
"right there"
"Can i search you guys?"
"nope"
SMACK!
got searched and popped now im on double bond and im pretty sure that fucks up my pre-trial...man shits fucked up. you get jumped on enough times and youd start carryin some shit around too. last week some bitch got stabbed, the week before that this kid got stabbed in the head with safety scissors (you know the ones you couldnt cut your finger off with if you tried) the week before THAT, dude was out here drunk as hell bustin shots off in the air and into the street at cars infront of the complex, realize this is a main and busy ass highway. bitch got stabbed in the chest like 3 days ago. about a month ago a bitch got beat damn near to death and they had to drag her onto a gurney and into an ambulance. and that same last month ago 2 different doors got kicked in and they pistolwhipped everybody and tied em up and ran thru all their shit stealing everything (ounces of coke and laptops.) and thats minus the crack deals and the basers hangin around all the fucking time. i got to beat down a baser every other week they dont learn. and IM the motherfucker that gets locked up and goes to jail... the only white dude here. not that it had anything to do with race but goddamn man. im not out here robbin motherfuckers and stabbin motherfuckers. i carry some shit around for my goddamn self. i was fuckin walking to my house from my neighbors house...i guess that looks suspicious? FUCK THAT! FUCK POLICE, FUCK THE SYSTEM, AND FUCK JAIL that shits boring. if you made it this far then kudos, very surprising. yall be good and dont get arrested, its lame.

Re: fuck police - sTr - 09-05-2009

word, fuck the man. police can suck my dick and die. everyone of them, even the cool ones.

Re: fuck police - Paullehh - 09-05-2009

Sounds like jail will be a upgrade from your immediate accommodation.

Re: fuck police - Grimlin - 09-05-2009

That sucks....did they bring a warrant for that search? If you say no,they aren't suppose to touch you until they get permission.

I haven't carried my gun in almost 12 years now.... I used to carry a .22 semi auto Beretta hand gun.One of those guns where you can put in your front pocket and they won't show....small as fuck. I still have it....wonder if it still works...lol.

Re: fuck police - Stoopid Dog - 09-05-2009

Ha, thats what your dumb ass gets.

They have conceled weapon permits you can get.

You should of known better if you had your FOID card that carrying a weapon in that fashion has serious consequnces.

Dont blame the police cause they got you with a firearm illegaly. That was your fuck up. Dont feel safe, move.

You should lose all your rights to a firearm seeing as your to ingorant to have one in your possion in an unsafe manor.

Re: fuck police - Grimlin - 09-05-2009

Stoopid Dog Wrote:Ha, thats what your dumb ass gets.

They have conceled weapon permits you can get.

You should of known better if you had your FOID card that carrying a weapon in that fashion has serious consequnces.

Dont blame the police cause they got you with a firearm illegaly. That was your fuck up. Dont feel safe, move.

You should lose all your rights to a firearm seeing as your to ingorant to have one in your possion in an unsafe manor.

Gonna guess he's got a minor record.Can't get a permit if you have a record.Not sure how much it changes from state to state laws.

Re: fuck police - Stoopid Dog - 09-05-2009

Well he ruined it if he did have the chance with this stunt.

I dont know why but stupid people like this make me laugh.

Re: fuck police - Slacker - 09-06-2009

you got arrested because you say 'yezzir'

Re: fuck police - sTr - 09-06-2009

bajazzir

Re: fuck police - Slacker - 09-07-2009

s'true

Re: fuck police - XIII - 09-08-2009

Oh my GOD!

I agree with Fluffy....
Shocked

Re: fuck police - Slacker - 09-08-2009

ha, no wai!!11

Re: fuck police - NEKESTRO - 09-08-2009

Paullehh Wrote:Sounds like jail will be a upgrade from your immediate accommodation.
indeed.

somehow i got a misdemeanor tho.

serves my dumbass right? if you stayed in my neighborhood you would carry around some shit too. a permit to carry and conceal is like 500 bucks here. and i dont live in the hood because im rich, so moving is out of the option. but im ok i got friends here and we'll see what happens in court.

none the less i see where youre coming from, if i wasnt doing something illegal i wouldnt have got arrested.

as far as a warrant to search goes, that went out the window when guy i was walkin with didnt have an ID, he said that gives him probable cause because we are 'suspicious persons' but fuck them. its not suspicious for me to walk thru my parkinglot lol.

see ya in hell

and if you think not saying yezzir will keep me from getting arrested then its deff worth a try.

yall be good.

Re: fuck police - Alyzzia - 09-09-2009

-Lives in MI which is an open carry state, so you wouldn't have gotten in trouble for it if it wasn't concealed here.

-Has a carry permit because I am a girl living in Flint

If you're bored and want to listen to crime

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wxflint.com/wxusradar.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wxflint.com/wxusradar.php</a><!-- m -->

Re: fuck police - Grimlin - 09-09-2009

Alyzzia Wrote:-Lives in MI which is an open carry state, so you wouldn't have gotten in trouble for it if it wasn't concealed here.

-Has a carry permit because I am a girl living in Flint

If you're bored and want to listen to crime

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wxflint.com/wxusradar.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wxflint.com/wxusradar.php</a><!-- m -->" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

agagaga...Flint is horrible.....

Re: fuck police - sTr - 09-11-2009

word @ flint being scarytown

Re: fuck police - Enigma - 09-15-2009

for 1, if you're on probation of any sort for any reason you can be searched without probable cause. if you're awaiting trial, that leads me to believe you're on probation or out on bond or whatever, which means the cop had every right to search you.

for 2, if a cop asks if they can search you and you say no, they will find a reason for probable cause, even if it's just walking in a rough neighborhood with no id because they know you have something to hide.

for 3, don't say fuck the police because you got caught doing something fucking retarded. if you didn't want to get arrested you wouldn't have been carrying a firearm without the proper papers, let alone concealing it. was it at least registered under your name or was it bought off the street from someone that's used it to murder a child in a drive by?

for 4, i hope the judge throws the fucking book at you. even if i was broke, i'd find some way to get my ass out of a neighborhood that i felt was that dangerous...but that's because i'm not a fucking moron.

Re: fuck police - sTr - 09-17-2009

fuck the police, ! hope they all get fucked in the bunns and die...