Board 6
anyone going to school? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: anyone going to school? (/showthread.php?tid=9311)

anyone going to school? - sTr - 09-02-2009

like the title says, is anyone going to school this fall? ! am planning on taking a few courses when the next semester starts. ! plan on taking a few classes for programming, what are you guys taking, or wish you were taking for that matter?

Re: anyone going to school? - dirtymonkey22 - 09-02-2009

well i have to work but rachels(wife) going to school for medical assistiant

Re: anyone going to school? - sTr - 09-02-2009

[Image: HelloNurse.jpg]

Re: anyone going to school? - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 09-02-2009

Hahaha that was funny, Stephan.

I think I'm going back in January for my master's. Education, so I can teach.
Wish I was going to law school, but there's isn't really one I can commute to here.

Re: anyone going to school? - Ms Felony - 09-02-2009

I've just done a course to pass my amatuer radio license, it was pretty fun.

Re: anyone going to school? - Paullehh - 09-02-2009

- finished collage (electronic engineering) and is never ever going back.

Re: anyone going to school? - CranialEntropy - 09-02-2009

-introduction to the human body
-Cellular and molecular medicine topics
-molecular biology
-core discussions
-Genetics
-rotations

Thats what I'm aware of that I'm taking first semester. Just scalped a guy tuesday, it was actually pretty cool.

Re: anyone going to school? - Alyzzia - 09-03-2009

I'm going back for my bachelor's in marketing

Re: anyone going to school? - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 09-03-2009

Paullehh Wrote:- finished collage (electronic engineering) and is never ever going back.

Dude you're an engineer? That's bad ass, you shouldn't ever need to go back to school, haha

Re: anyone going to school? - sTr - 09-03-2009

engineering is pretty much my family profession, ! know one day !'ll give up and and be come one...

Re: anyone going to school? - Paullehh - 09-03-2009

XxSweetBitchAssxX Wrote:
Paullehh Wrote:- finished collage (electronic engineering) and is never ever going back.

Dude you're an engineer? That's bad ass, you shouldn't ever need to go back to school, haha
Bajaj i would be if i still had a job i guess.
Lost my job 3 months ago and it's not looking great.

Re: anyone going to school? - Star - 09-03-2009

this is my last year of undergrad. i'm finishing up the science pre-requisites for med school. i'll finish in summer, so i'll technically graduate in december of 2010, then on to med school.

Re: anyone going to school? - Clizownmothafackoz17 - 09-04-2009

Got an associates in philosophy awhile ago, just got my fancy paper that says me gots a bachelor's in government the other day in the mail from those Sac State bastards. I'm about to be done with the paralegal program at UC Davis in about 2 and a half months. After that I'm terribly torn between pursuing a law degree or a graduate degree in Political Science. Law is where the money's at but politics is more my passion.
Doesn't much matter. It's not as if there's any jobs in any field right now. Probably safest to stay in school another 8 or 10 years and get a Phd and a JD. When they try to collect on my student loan debt I shall flee to Bolivia. I'll take my girl with me too cause she's gonna be a half a million or so in debt herself. There she will be Lola, and I will be Jean-Carlo. We'll join the Bolivian communist party and grow coca leaves, raise llamas and live happily ever after.

Re: anyone going to school? - CrAzYT - 09-04-2009

I go to school every flippin' day to teach Conceptual, Honors, and Advanced Placement Physics ...

I'd like to go back to school to get a Masters in something - not a science though. Either that or I'd like to get a job that is brainless, where I can just work my 8 hours and not have to go home and spend another 6 hours planning for the next day.

Re: anyone going to school? - CranialEntropy - 09-04-2009

Clizownmothafackoz17 Wrote:Got an associates in philosophy awhile ago, just got my fancy paper that says me gots a bachelor's in government the other day in the mail from those Sac State bastards. I'm about to be done with the paralegal program at UC Davis in about 2 and a half months. After that I'm terribly torn between pursuing a law degree or a graduate degree in Political Science. Law is where the money's at but politics is more my passion.
Doesn't much matter. It's not as if there's any jobs in any field right now. Probably safest to stay in school another 8 or 10 years and get a Phd and a JD. When they try to collect on my student loan debt I shall flee to Bolivia. I'll take my girl with me too cause she's gonna be a half a million or so in debt herself. There she will be Lola, and I will be Jean-Carlo. We'll join the Bolivian communist party and grow coca leaves, raise llamas and live happily ever after.
..i lol'd

Re: anyone going to school? - psychopathic penguin - 09-04-2009

right after i find a real job

Re: anyone going to school? - Toxic Love - 09-06-2009

I just graduated in May in veterinary technology and am now a certified vet tech. Probably won't go back to school for a while, especially with the new car and planning for the future.

Re: anyone going to school? - Slacker - 09-06-2009

Hang Loose

Re: anyone going to school? - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 09-07-2009

Dude, man that sucks, not even engineers are safe?! Fuck.

Alex, that's such an awesome idea. Matt wants to go to Brazil, so that'd be the best way to escape my 50 g's in debt, haha.

We've got a smart group of mother fuckers here, look at all of us that went to school/are attending. We should all band together and take over the civilized world.

Re: anyone going to school? - Slacker - 09-07-2009

Hang Loose

Re: anyone going to school? - sTr - 09-07-2009

make them niggers work they they never worked before... and give them extra credit if they bring you coffee... and let them pass if they bring you booze...

Re: anyone going to school? - fghtffyrdmns - 09-07-2009

Starting next year (or maybe next semster..?) for Pathology.
Could've started this year, but I didn't turn in my fafsa on time. Damn my procrastination, :(

Re: anyone going to school? - Toxic Love - 09-08-2009

Pathology = <333

Re: anyone going to school? - Slacker - 09-08-2009

Pimp

Re: anyone going to school? - CrAzYT - 09-08-2009

What are you teaching, Slacky-pants?

Re: anyone going to school? - Slacker - 09-08-2009

interactive web design and sexology

a monkey could do it

Re: anyone going to school? - freEkjokA - 09-08-2009

Slacker Wrote:interactive web design and sexology

a monkey could do it