Board 6
OMFGOOSES!!1 - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: OMFGOOSES!!1 (/showthread.php?tid=9275)

OMFGOOSES!!1 - psychopathic penguin - 08-27-2009

i had a juggalo moment

i got all excited because according to wikipedia, blaze went to my high school

wikipedia Wrote:Rouleau began rapping at the age of 17, while in Romeo High School, and performed at local strip clubs on the east side of Detroit.

i'm such a feg

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - Slacker - 08-27-2009

bajajaj

liam neeson was born in my town

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - psychopathic penguin - 08-27-2009

kid rock went to my high school too

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - sTr - 08-27-2009

[Image: 090416.jpg]

jack kevorkian lived in the city ! grew up in, ! saw him at the store a few times...

Edit: word, kid rock used to live down the block from me right before he got famous. he moved out after that bawitaba song got big.

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - crys - 08-27-2009

I grew up with Good Charlotte.

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - Grimlin - 08-27-2009

psychopathic penguin Wrote:i had a juggalo moment

i got all excited because according to wikipedia, blaze went to my high school

wikipedia Wrote:Rouleau began rapping at the age of 17, while in Romeo High School, and performed at local strip clubs on the east side of Detroit.

i'm such a feg

I was pumping gas one day and some dude asked me about my shirt.Said he grew up with Blaze as well.Only problem was he said Blaze's real name at that time,and being me i was in a hurry to get to work the name didn't hit me till he said "you know,Blaze?" Mother fucker grew up with him.I was like "Oh shit for real?!?"

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - sTr - 08-28-2009

everyone in mi knows someone related to icp, eminem or kid rock, it's classic...

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - freEkjokA - 08-28-2009

The BTK serial killer served us burgers at lunch when I was in high school. Just sayin'.

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - Grimlin - 08-28-2009

sTr Wrote:everyone in mi knows someone related to icp, eminem or kid rock, it's classic...

It's true....Midge's sister was dating some dude who's his mom's sister was dating shaggy2dope.Even had his kids over at his once once or twice.He told me his kids are fucking spoiled rotten brats with bad attitudes. He wanted to slap the shit out of those kids.Joey himself was the nicest dude though...gave him 2 rare ass psychopathic jerseys.One of them he gave to midge for letting him live here for a couple of months when his dad kicked him out of the house.We sold that jersey on Ebay.Don't remember exactly how much we got for it,but sold for at least $200. :mrgreen:

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - Enigma - 08-30-2009

bajaj @ selling very rare merch.

the news that i'm juggalo friendly sure did spread around the school i work at very quickly. i've got 15y/o juggalos coming up to me goin, woot woot.

one of them asked me how long i've been down. i told him, half your life. it was funny.

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - NEKESTRO - 08-30-2009

they caught ted bundy where i live

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - sTr - 08-30-2009

the only bundy that matters....

[Image: AlBundy.jpg]

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - juggalogigolo - 08-31-2009

<---- I love only men

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - dirtymonkey22 - 08-31-2009

god its so true you wear a icp shirt in mi people always say they new them my old boss said he used to be freinds with violent j back in elementry but i also come from the same area as them the oakpark,ferndale,royal oak aera shit i seen j at the star southfeild movies once with a little hottie

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-31-2009

LMAO @ being down half their life. That was so funny.

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - crys - 08-31-2009

Grimlin Wrote:his kids are fucking spoiled rotten brats with bad attitudes. He wanted to slap the shit out of those kids.Joey himself was the nicest dude though...

that is the truthest truth ever. If it was those fucking twins those kids are god damn fucking ridiculous. I would kill myself and know I had completely failed as a mother if they were mine.

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - sTr - 08-31-2009

believe me, it's not the mothers fault... ya dig..

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - Milky - 08-31-2009

I went to school with Edge, Chrisitian, Kizarny and worked with Angelina Love

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - crys - 08-31-2009

Oh STR I know, but even still, if I produced kids that ended up like that, even if it was because of their father and his friends/family I would still consider myself a failure.

Re: OMFGOOSES!!1 - sTr - 08-31-2009

kizarney ftw, bajaj...