Board 6
What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had (/showthread.php?tid=9274)

Pages: 1 2

What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-27-2009

I'm curious about this.

Last January, while drunk and tired, I woke up at my sister's to go to the bathroom, and picked the wrong door and went tumbling towards the basement instead.

I fell face first into a concrete wall after falling down the whole flight of stairs. I broke my face in two places.
Hardcore. I could have been dead, haha.

I made it my avatar, hence the reason I look all jacked up.

[Image: 2740087450083725354S500x500Q85.jpg]

Discuss.

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - juggalogigolo - 08-27-2009

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, the old " i fell down the stairs" coverup.......

he hits you, dosent he?

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - juggalogigolo - 08-27-2009

broke both my arms, at different times, right one twice, left one once, had a concussion, got jumped and had my teeth fucked with the butt of a shotgun

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-27-2009

Hahaha damn fred! And no, no way in hell he hits me, he was 6,000 miles away at the time it happened.

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Clizownmothafackoz17 - 08-27-2009

I've never sustained any injury whatsoever. I'm Bruce Willis in unbreakable. Shit, I just jinxed the shit out of myself.

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Slacker - 08-27-2009

Hang Loose

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - crys - 08-27-2009

I shattered my wrist when I was in 8th grade, the only reason that wins is it still fucks with me bad.

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Grimlin - 08-27-2009

Landed on my hip hard back when i was a teenager from playing football.Lucky i didn't break anything(I think) and only bruised the shit out of it. I couldn't sit down right for a whole month.Since it happened in the summer,I didn't have any school at the time.It sure fucking sucked trying to take a shit when i couldn't sit down right.It still bothers me to this day....It's the reason why i rather stand than sit after an hour.

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-27-2009

Slacker that picture is so awesome!

Ugh not sitting for a month, grim, that sucks so bad.
I think it sucks when you break stuff because it never feels right again afterwards. My face is always killing me when it rains, haha.

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Paullehh - 08-27-2009

Broke both my wrists at the same time.
Extreme pain! could not do shit for ages.
Broke my ankle and that was also extremely painfull.
Also ripped upen my leg so the shin bone was showing through from the start almost up to my knee.

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Grimlin - 08-27-2009

XxSweetBitchAssxX Wrote:Slacker that picture is so awesome!

Ugh not sitting for a month, grim, that sucks so bad.
I think it sucks when you break stuff because it never feels right again afterwards. My face is always killing me when it rains, haha.

Word,I cut my hand(between my thumb and 1st finger) with a razor blade 3-4" long by accident and had over 50+ stitches to patch it back close.Every time it rains now it itches and tightens up.It really wasn't my worst injury,I was already lifting heavy stuff within a week or two when it happened.It didn't really hurt either.I'm just glad i didn't get the major tendon in my hand.That would have put me out for a few months...I got lucky on that one.

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - CranialEntropy - 08-27-2009

I used to break everything when I was a wee one.
Back in kindergarten I had two broken arms at once from two different instances. Broke my arm once more after that, my collarbone twice, my leg once, and my cheekbone once (bat to the face). It wasn't hardcore or anything, most of them were from just fucking around as a kid and not being aware of my surroundings. Only thing I've ever broken out of elementary school was my collarbones.

Jesus, you guys were calamity kids. I never broke shit until the face injury. It made up for it though, it hurt worse that anything I ever felt for weeks, and I couldn't eat solid food for a month. I lost 25 fucking pounds.

Shit, 50 stitches, grim! Fuck, that's some scary shit. I'd pass out just looking at that. And that had to be painful as hell, it sucks getting a papercut there.

And breaking both your arms or wrists at the same time has to be a personal hell, you can't do anything.

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Paullehh - 08-27-2009

-Years of skateboarding and BMX

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Star - 08-27-2009

I've never broken anything. I had kidney stones once, and it was the most painful thing I've ever experienced, but it wasn't really an injury. I hurt my knee the first New Year's Fred and I lived together...we were down on the floor in the kitchen, cleaning where the stove and fridge used to be because we were getting new ones. The doctors could never find anything wrong with it, but whenever it's cold/humid now, it hurts really bad.

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Slacker - 08-27-2009

bajaj

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-28-2009

Hahahahaha Adi, I love you. You're one of the funniest people ever. I am still cracking up every time I scroll through this and see that picture, and it is doubly funny now because you pretended to be John Locke, ahahahahaha.

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - psychopathic penguin - 08-29-2009

i've never broken anything

i've never been seriously sick

i'm boring

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - sTr - 08-29-2009

psychopathic penguin Wrote:i've never broken anything

i've never been seriously sick

only exception for me would be pneumonia....

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - psychopathic penguin - 08-29-2009

probally Mucopolysaccharidosis VI

or Uveomeningoencephalitic Syndrome

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - sTr - 08-30-2009

! do have a broken ass, big crack right down the middle...

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - tdot - 08-30-2009

x7 concusions
x2 broken collarbones
x10plus dislocated fingers
x7 broken fingers
x1 hairline fracture left hand
ive also had my face kicked in by steel toes, sprained my right ankle severly and have had the right side of my face covered in road rash..

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Paullehh - 08-30-2009

tdot Wrote:x7 concusions
x2 broken collarbones
x7 broken fingers
ive also had my face kicked in by steel toes, sprained my right ankle severly and have had the right side of my face covered in road rash..
Sounds like you have been doing some extreme wanking.

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Slacker - 08-30-2009

XxSweetBitchAssxX Wrote:Hahahahaha Adi, I love you. You're one of the funniest people ever. I am still cracking up every time I scroll through this and see that picture, and it is doubly funny now because you pretended to be John Locke, ahahahahaha.

[attachment=0]

john fucking locke

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Grimlin - 08-30-2009

x2 broken collarbones
x7 broken fingers

Skateboarding?

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Enigma - 08-30-2009

i stubbed my toe so bad it turned purple and i limped for a week. that's about it.

who is John Locke?

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Slacker - 08-30-2009

[Image: Locke-with-picture.jpg]

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Enigma - 08-30-2009

from Lost???

i've only seen like half an episode.

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Slacker - 08-31-2009

yep

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - sTr - 09-01-2009

do concussions count? !'ve had plenty of those, never peg em as serious...

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 09-01-2009

Sure they count!

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - sTr - 09-03-2009

well, then a bunch of those. ! got my first one ice skating, then the next who knows how many from doing shows...

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - tdot - 09-07-2009

Grimlin Wrote:
x2 broken collarbones
x7 broken fingers

Skateboarding?
mixture of skating/bmxing/sports related/fights

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - fghtffyrdmns - 09-07-2009

I've never really been hurt significantly enough to break anything, or even have stitches for that matter.
I did get hit over the head with a vodka bottle though..that hurt, haha

Re: What's the worst thing you ever broke/injury you had - Slacker - 09-07-2009

Hang Loose