Board 6
just bought some movies.. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: just bought some movies.. (/showthread.php?tid=9252)

just bought some movies.. - evulninja - 08-24-2009

bought mallrats again since my copy was fucked up the boondock saints special edition and 8 mile cause it was a buck 99 lmao all for less than 25 bucks.. not a bad take id say

Re: just bought some movies.. - sTr - 08-24-2009

nice finds, ! still need to see boondock saints, heard good shit...

Re: just bought some movies.. - evulninja - 08-24-2009

you gotta see it man. the boondock saints is fuckin classic. i fuckin love that movie so much. they just made a sequel thats gonna be out on halloween weekend. should be awesome

Re: just bought some movies.. - dirtymonkey22 - 08-24-2009

ahh man i guess there going to release the trailer for boondock saints 2 next week the movie comes out around holloween so cant wait

and i just DL seasons 1,2,and3 of venture bros thats a dam good dhow

Re: just bought some movies.. - evulninja - 08-24-2009

i think they already have the trailer out.. i seen it somewhere

Re: just bought some movies.. - dirtymonkey22 - 08-25-2009

they only showed the trailer at comic con if you seen it you seen the bootleg or a fanmade
i get updates on facebook from the writer/directer troy duffy they are also coming out with a boondocks comic book

Re: just bought some movies.. - CranialEntropy - 08-25-2009

good shit @ the trailer for venture bros season 4 that came out at the beginning of the week.
By far one of my favorite shows ever.

Re: just bought some movies.. - psychopathic penguin - 08-26-2009

sTr Wrote:nice finds, ! still need to see boondock saints, heard good shit...

download it asap

you'll love it

i promise

Re: just bought some movies.. - sTr - 08-26-2009

* downloading now *

- this better not be shit...

Re: just bought some movies.. - Slacker - 08-26-2009

the accents in that movie are fucking HORRIBLE

good show though

shooting cats FTW

Re: just bought some movies.. - sTr - 08-28-2009

Is the movie and the show one and the same?

Re: just bought some movies.. - dirtymonkey22 - 08-29-2009

no the boondocks is a cartoon the saints is a bad ass fun movie

Re: just bought some movies.. - psychopathic penguin - 08-29-2009

[Image: saint_flanery.jpg]

Re: just bought some movies.. - sTr - 08-29-2009

good, that's what ! thought... then ! started seeing people mentioning in the same sentence as each other, then ! started getting nervous...

Re: just bought some movies.. - psychopathic penguin - 08-29-2009

teh boondocks suck

Re: just bought some movies.. - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-30-2009

One of my favorite films ever. I had no idea they were making another one.
Plus, Venture Bros. <3

Re: just bought some movies.. - dirtymonkey22 - 08-30-2009

i cant fucking wait they keep BS Ing on the trailer and the movie comes out at the end of october.

[Image: s320x240h.jpg]

and i just got into venture bros and metalacolypse (dethklok) since i havent had cable the last couple years i missed some bomb ass shows but with venture i didnt like it at first but cowposse got me into it and i love it i just started season 2 and i love how they had chase from johny quest die on the show

Re: just bought some movies.. - NEKESTRO - 08-30-2009

boondock saints is a raw ass movie. one of my favorites up there with pulp fiction and resevoir dogs. menace II society and all that good shit too. hood movies and movies about people murdering eachother are the shit. venture bros is decent but the cartoon boondocks is sicker...granted i havent seen it sence like the 2nd season...i need to go outside, open that shitty ass box, and hook my cable up while im sittin here bullshittin.

Re: just bought some movies.. - sTr - 08-31-2009

! was gonna watch it at work today, but my damn netbook ran out of juice... fudgin' ac adapter...

Re: just bought some movies.. - dirtymonkey22 - 08-31-2009

what are u fucking waiting for

Re: just bought some movies.. - sTr - 08-31-2009

sTr Wrote:! was gonna watch it at work today, but my damn netbook ran out of juice... fudgin' ac adapter...

Re: just bought some movies.. - dirtymonkey22 - 09-01-2009

well have you watched it yet

Re: just bought some movies.. - sTr - 09-01-2009

no... * hides in shame *

Re: just bought some movies.. - dirtymonkey22 - 09-01-2009

yeah you better look at the sweetness your missing

Re: just bought some movies.. - XIII - 09-01-2009

This movie gets waaaaay more praise than it deserves.

I mean, it was a decent action movie, but other than that, it was no better than Shoot Em Up, or other generic films like that.

Re: just bought some movies.. - Slacker - 09-01-2009

word

its decent

but the accents.....awful!

Re: just bought some movies.. - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 09-01-2009

Hahaha Adi, I want to hear what an Irishman doing an American accent sounds like. I bet that is pure comedy, because us retards think Americans don't have an accent, which we clearly do. It's called "Terrible English"

Re: just bought some movies.. - Slacker - 09-01-2009

i do a mean new york accent

Re: just bought some movies.. - Clizownmothafackoz17 - 09-02-2009

XxSweetBitchAssxX Wrote:Hahaha Adi, I want to hear what an Irishman doing an American accent sounds like. I bet that is pure comedy, because us retards think Americans don't have an accent, which we clearly do. It's called "Terrible English"
That's true, Americans do have accents, except in California, where the language in its pronunciation is based, for the first time in history, on the proper dictionary-prescribed pronunciations. And thus it is no surprise that it is our English that is imperialistically sweeping the world. Not London's, not New York's, most definitely not Philly's. Even your newscasters speak my English. :)
And, Mare, the boondock saints? Really? That movie is such an abominable piece of horseshit I cannot even begin to describe how bad it sucks. It's one of those things that is so wretched and worthless and painfully shitty that no person as intelligent and cultured as yourself should possibly be able to enjoy it, like Nsync. Bad example. Like the New York Yankees. Bad example.
Do you not become physically ill at the cheesiness of their stupid, asinine fucking prayer? Is that the sort of thing you can sit through without cringing violently? Or at the thought of how a whole universe of retards thinks that it is so fucking cool the way they light their cigarettes, so obviously posed that they could have winked at the fucking camera? Can you really stomach their fucking "Irish" accents? I live in a Chinese ghetto and my neighbors sound more Irish than those fucking hacks in that fucking movie.
Ah, I know what you're going to say! You're going to concede the point that the movie is cheesy and ridiculous and so forth--but--you will maintain, it is intentional! This is not so! This is not a movie that is laughing at itself. It actually thinks that it's cool! It actually believes that it has a novel idea-- a group of killers who will kill...but only kill bad people! What a novel fucking idea! As if that isn't the essence of the whole history of assholes who believe that their killings are god-approved.
This is a movie without a single redeeming quality, which is rare. Not a single strong acting performance (I'm sorry, Willem, even you sucked ass in this one) a crap story, and completely un-compelling, uninteresting characters. It's a remarkable film in that it brought together the countless people required to make a major motion picture and yet displayed not even a single glimmer of talent. Not by the actors, not by the writers, not by the director, not by the best boy, carpenters, sound and lighting guys. Not even by the accent coaches. Least of all by them. I assume even the caterers on this production sucked ass. IMHO.

Re: just bought some movies.. - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 09-02-2009

Alex, you are so awesome.
Love how you slipped in NSync and the Yanks, knowing full well I have made compelling and accurately points about each.

How about I just simply rebuttal by saying "Linkin Park."
And how dare you knock my Philly accent? It's my greatest asset ;)