Board 6
What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: What is the one thing you would want to do over again (/showthread.php?tid=9196)

What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Insanecowposse - 08-19-2009

If you had a chance to go back and change one part of your life you regretted what would you re-do?
For example when I was 12 my Dad and Mom told me they were going to visit my great-grandfather I said I really don't want to go made a real big fuss about how boring it was in the hospital. I ended up missing the last time I would have seen my great grandfather. I always felt awful about that I would go back decide to visit him and tell him how much i love him and how his life inspired mine.

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - sTr - 08-19-2009

probably a similar situation as yours... it was with my grandpa, ! went and saw him, but ! wish ! would have went and saw him more....

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Slacker - 08-19-2009

i wish i didnt open the ark of the covenant that time

melted my face right off

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - dirtymonkey22 - 08-19-2009

i would redo everything if i new what i no now go back till like when i was 10

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - sTr - 08-19-2009

so you would stop banging men? or did that start before you was 10?

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - dirtymonkey22 - 08-19-2009

only man i banged was you but u came to quick bajaj

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Star - 08-19-2009

i'd go back and re-do middle school and high school. except, maybe not, because as many really crappy memories as i have, then my life might not be where it is now, and i wouldn't want to risk that.

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - evulninja - 08-19-2009

i got 2 different answers...
1. ask out this girl i used to be in love with back in high school because i found out later on she felt the same damn way about me. never got the chance to after that because she was already married when she told me this. bitch...
2. not drive drunk ever.. that was dumber than not asking that chick from high school out.

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Grimlin - 08-19-2009

Honestly,nothing.Knowing me I'd probably fuck the future up......

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Ms Felony - 08-19-2009

dirtymonkey22 Wrote:i would redo everything if i new what i no now go back till like when i was 10

word

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Insanecowposse - 08-19-2009

I did say any ONE thing and all the sudden people are reliving their lives but ok.

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Ms Felony - 08-19-2009

wouldn't you want to if you know what you know now?

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Insanecowposse - 08-19-2009

Not sure. I could go and decide to stay in California and stay with my highschool sweetheart but then I would never have moved to MIchigan and met stephan or Larry or gone to the first gathering. I could have saved myself the pain of meeting my birthmother and finding out that she never really cared for me but then I never would have experienced living in Florida. For everytrhing I would change it would take away a bad memory AND a few good memories its a toss up.

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Slacker - 08-19-2009

-has no regrets

f'real

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - dirtymonkey22 - 08-20-2009

Insanecowposse Wrote:I did say any ONE thing and all the sudden people are reliving their lives but ok.
well if you change one thing in your life wouldent that change everything after that moments.
like if you went back and spent time with your grandpa that would change the corce of events that followed

so if i went back to when i was ten i would change everything

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - dirtymonkey22 - 08-20-2009

well i mean some things would stay the same but overall you would have new good and bad memories

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Grimlin - 08-20-2009

Grimlin Wrote:Honestly,nothing.Knowing me I'd probably fuck the future up......

Which is why I said that dirtymonkey... 8-)

I thought very hard about this,because my change would have been to never got meningitis and lost my hearing @ 3 years old.My life would be 100% flipped.I would have lived an entirely different life that i do now.

see i might not be able to spell but im no tard

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Insanecowposse - 08-20-2009

yes you are you just have good ideas once in a while. The first step to tard recovery is acceptance. Say it with me I'm Dirtymonkey and I'm a Tard-a-holic.

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - sTr - 08-21-2009

hi, my name's stephan and !'m retarded....

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Toxic Love - 08-22-2009

I don't want to change anything as far as events or how things worked out. I think it's good where I ended up now. I feel that if the order of things changed, or if events changed, I wouldn't have the awesome boyfriend I have now and I may not even be working where I do now.

Really, the only thing I want to change is the grades I got back when I transferred colleges. I was going through a tough time trying to work full time, go to school more than full time, balance a relationship, pay the bills, see my family, etc. It was so much to deal with all at once and my grades suffered. I think if I had better grades, I'd have a better shot at getting into a better vet school. I know it doesn't sound meaningful or anything... but having a bunch of W's and C's on my transcript really bothers me and I know it affects what grad school I get in to.

Re: What is the one thing you would want to do over again - Enigma - 08-22-2009

If I changed anything it would be moving to NM. I flippin hate the desert. But I wouldn't change it. Because if I'd never moved here I never would have had Cassie or met my boyfriend.