Board 6
Wolfenstein - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Wolfenstein (/showthread.php?tid=9191)

Pages: 1 2

Wolfenstein - Paullehh - 08-18-2009

Just been playing the new game and it's pretty sweet.
Graphics are not what they should be but mehhh.
Anybody else going to be playing?

Re: Wolfenstein - sTr - 08-18-2009

will do now that ! know there's a new one out... got the hook up on the bootleg?

Re: Wolfenstein - Paullehh - 08-18-2009

Will sling a post up in downloads.

* bones *

Re: Wolfenstein - Paullehh - 08-18-2009

Done.

* downloads *

Re: Wolfenstein - SciRob - 08-19-2009

Never heard of this.

Re: Wolfenstein - Willis - 08-19-2009

-got it

Re: Wolfenstein - Insanecowposse - 08-19-2009

I have only played the original

Re: Wolfenstein - dirtymonkey22 - 08-19-2009

the orig was awsome that and spear of destiney

Re: Wolfenstein - Paullehh - 08-19-2009

this is kicking ass with the new supernatural powers n stuff.

Playing this shit yet stephan?

Re: Wolfenstein - sTr - 08-19-2009

no, !'m still downloading part 5 & 6

bajaj i downloaded it in under a hour.
You should buy a rapidshare one month premium to test the service and i'll show you how to use that shit.
What speed is your net connection?

[Image: 543980668.png]

Re: Wolfenstein - Insanecowposse - 08-19-2009

ooooh

Get your ass a premium account and you be playing wolf within the hour.
And any other game you care to get Happy

how much is it US?

Re: Wolfenstein - Slacker - 08-19-2009

word @ rapidshare

my housemate uses newsgroups and the speed kicks the shit out of rapidshare, but the selection with rapidshare is totally immense

Slacker Wrote:word @ rapidshare

my housemate uses newsgroups and the speed kicks the shit out of rapidshare, but the selection with rapidshare is totally immense
Shouldn't do from a newsgroup, what are you useing to download?

-I get 2.2mb/sec download speed every time.
(no idea how much faster it would get if i had faster internet)

Re: Wolfenstein - Slacker - 08-19-2009

dunno what he uses, but it beats the speeds im getting on RS [which are fast as fux anyway!]

virgin media came and upgraded us to thier 50Mb service....i dont really notice the difference :/

lucky bastid, ! have the fastest we offer here, and that's because ! took the filter off of my box outside my house... fences and dogs FTW!

Slacker Wrote:dunno what he uses, but it beats the speeds im getting on RS [which are fast as fux anyway!]

virgin media came and upgraded us to thier 50Mb service....i dont really notice the difference :/
I ment what are you suing for downloading from rapidshare, you should be getting sppeds as fast as the net will go.
Try flashget/flashgot.

Re: Wolfenstein - Slacker - 08-20-2009

-content as is

Re: Wolfenstein - Keezie - 08-21-2009

Torrents ftw

Re: Wolfenstein - sTr - 08-21-2009

word, !'m !'m with ya, much faster...

Re: Wolfenstein - Paullehh - 08-21-2009

Keezie Wrote:Torrents ftw
"For the wait"
Seriously got no time for slow-mo torrents, i like my shit to come at full speed straight away every time.

If you don't mind waitng a couple days for a download of a game or something then i guess they are cool.

Re: Wolfenstein - NEKESTRO - 08-21-2009

i remember the one where your killing nazis and i played enemy territory for a grip other than that i fell off the map with that shit

Re: Wolfenstein - XIII - 08-22-2009

Paullehh Wrote:
"For the wait"
Seriously got no time for slow-mo torrents, i like my shit to come at full speed straight away every time.

If you don't mind waitng a couple days for a download of a game or something then i guess they are cool.
If I'm gonna pay, I'm gonna buy the damn game. Period. Other than that, movies take like, 30-40 mins (when slowed), and music can take 1-5 minutes. That's fine with me.

Re: Wolfenstein - sTr - 08-22-2009

word, ! gave up on the rapid share, went with the torrent... it'll take a day, but it's been 2 days and !'m only on part 7 or the rapid share...

Re: Wolfenstein - Toxic Love - 08-22-2009

Do they have it on anything else other than the Wii? My siblings use that and I have everything but the Wii in my room.

Re: Wolfenstein - Paullehh - 08-22-2009

Toxic Love Wrote:Do they have it on anything else other than the Wii? My siblings use that and I have everything but the Wii in my room.
It's on everything except the wii.

And str..you are doing it wrong, i shall create a tutorial thread on how to use the downloads section when i aint so lazy.

Paullehh Wrote:
XIII Wrote:
Paullehh Wrote:
"For the wait"

If I'm gonna pay, I'm gonna buy the damn game. Period. Other than that, movies take like, 30-40 mins (when slowed), and music can take 1-5 minutes. That's fine with me.
That's not realy true.
Try older stuff or rare shit you just won't find the seeds.
Buy games all you ike.
I look on it like this.. it's a under $5 per month upgrade to the internet that allows it to download pretty much anything you can think of at the fastest speed the connection is capable off.

Re: Wolfenstein - sTr - 08-24-2009

by the time ! get out of work this sweet baby will be all mine...

Re: Wolfenstein - sTr - 08-25-2009

finally playin this bitch, by default it set everything to the lowest, which made me feel like my shit may be shitty, but ! know that's a fallacy... turned everything all the way up and works like a charm...

Re: Wolfenstein - Paullehh - 08-25-2009

Sweet.
kicked the games ass, it was awsome.

Re: Wolfenstein - sTr - 08-26-2009

it's pretty sweet so far, just got left 4 dead and street fighter IV... Left 4 Dead was really tight for the few minutes that ! played it with no sound... ! love zombie shit...