Board 6
So you think you can.....Rape? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: So you think you can.....Rape? (/showthread.php?tid=9189)

So you think you can.....Rape? - Insanecowposse - 08-18-2009

Related: Alex Da Silva
Four months after former "So You Think You Can Dance" choreographer Alex Da Silva was arrested and subsequently cleared of multiple rape-related charges, he was arrested again for allegedly sexually assaulting four women.
The "SYTYCD" star was charged with eight felony counts of assault after being arrested Tuesday morning at his North Hollywood home, TMZ.com reports.
The charges include four counts of forcible rape, two counts of assault with intent to commit rape and two counts of sexual penetration by a foreign object.
The District Attorney claims the alleged assaults occurred between August 2002 and March 2009. The four alleged victims were between the ages of 20 and 26 and were all dancers who met Da Silva through his dance classes.
Da Silva was arrested for similar charges this past April, but L.A. prosecutors claimed there was not enough evidence to pursue any charges.
He is being held on $6.2 million bail.

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - sTr - 08-19-2009

it was a bad day for reality stars yesterday... not only did that fag get caught rapin bitches, this faggot is out for murder.... this dude from this shitty vh1 reality date show, that is actually still airing, and was a finalist... apparently he lost, went to vegas, married some bitch and two days later they found her stuff in a suitcase in a dumpster in OC....

[Image: 0818_jenkins_new.jpg]

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - Enigma - 08-19-2009

it's cuz she gave him syphillis. looking at her you can tell she's a fucking prostitute.

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - sTr - 08-19-2009

oh hell yeah, hookersville fo sho....

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - Insanecowposse - 08-19-2009

its a prostitute i thought it was trish stratus from wrestling.

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - sTr - 08-21-2009

that fag actually made it to canada... american police suck if you commit a real crime apparently... if it was no seat belt or a dui that nigga would have been arrested, charged and already paying his fines...

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - sTr - 08-24-2009

Update on teh fag that made it to Canada, he was so gay that he killed himself... bajaj, fag...

[Image: 0820_ryan_jenkins_wedding_bn_2.jpg]

TMZ Wrote:UPDATE: TMZ spoke with the manager of the motel and one of the residents. They say Jenkins checked in on Friday. He was dropped off by a woman in her early 20s who drove a silver PT Cruiser with Alberta license plates. She stayed for about 20 minutes and wasn't seen again. The room was paid for two days. When Jenkins didn't check it out today, the manager and his nephew went to check on him. When there was no answer, they entered the room and found Jenkins hanging by his belt from a coat rack. He was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. There was a laptop open on a desk inside the room.

UPDATE: Lt. Steve Holliday of Buena Park PD addressed the press, saying, "The sadness of this is all is that Mr. Jenkins will not stand before an Orange County jury for his crime."

UPDATE: His body was discovered at about 5:00 PM PT.

UPDATE: Jenkins was apparently ID'ed through fingerprints.

UPDATE: RCMP Sgt. Duncan Pound: "At this present time the investigation into the circumstances of his death is continuing, but preliminary evidence suggests that he took his own life. Any further details will not be released at this time as this investigation remains in its infancy."

Ryan Jenkins has been found dead in Canada, according to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.

He was found dead at the Thunderbird Motel in Hope, B.C. of an apparent suicide, according to RCMP Sgt. Duncan Pound.

Jenkins' body was discovered by motel staff. According to law enforcement sources, he was found hanging.

Jenkins was charged on August 20 in the murder of his wife, Jasmine Fiore.

Fiore's mutilated body was found in a suitcase inside of a dumpster in Buena Park, Calif. on August 15.

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - psychopathic penguin - 08-26-2009

-is raping stephan next time i stop over

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - sTr - 08-26-2009

btw, where you at?

second, lost you # when ! was hacking my phone nig....

(586)202-9817

i'm just down teh street at Rural and Broadmor (just south of Broadway) for the time being

i actually wanted to ask you what was up over at your place

you and mary and dave all sounded pretty cool with the idea when we were talking the other day but irene seemed a bit 'eh' when you said something to her about it

worst case scenario i can either stay where i am now and pay $50/wk and have internet access or my boss has an apartment at 19th and Osborn in Phoenix that he said he'll rent out to me for $300/mo since he's hardly ever there but it's got virtually nothing there

!'m pretty sure they said it was cool...

$225 rent
$100 utilities

is what ! think the blacks were talking about.... is the other place gone, or is ricky still there?

[Image: free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif]

i was planning about $350

teh other place is gone, they came through and changed the locks monday afternoon

i guess ricky is tagging along with that brandon kid that was staying with us, he called me last night and said he was with him at some kids house by the Filibertos on Apache

word, well hell yeah, come over sometime before the weekend. irene and dave are going out of town for the weekend to butt-sex MI.

mi ftl

i'll try to make it over today but first i have to come down off my dennys coffee overload and get some sleep

word, ! have to start my coffee overload...

dennys coffee > starfucks

fact

home made > all

can make it as strong and dark as possible...

word, i've had coffee at your house before

i found this next to the folgers -

[Image: rocket+fuel.jpg]

bajaj, totally... my shit and piss smells like coffee when it leaves my body... sometimes when ! drink too much and ! sweat the sweat will smell like coffee...

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - Paullehh - 08-26-2009

That's gross.

it's true

[Image: o_x3Q3ytKwfmpzhch.jpg]

bajaj

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - sTr - 08-27-2009

back to the second or third subject... ! love coffee, anybody else drink it by the pot?

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - Grimlin - 08-27-2009

I do...but lately I've been getting some major headaches.So I've since slowed down on it a little.

I haven't had my coffee today and I'm all jittery.

I frigging love Coffee now.

Maxwell or Folgers is where it's at.

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - sTr - 08-27-2009

! get maxwell house... what you should try is what ! like to call "Super Coffee"

Instructions:

1. Brew a pot of coffee
2. throw out old coffee ground >
3. Replace coffee grounds with fresh grounds
4. Pour the pot of coffee into the water holder
5. drink super coffee

Damn....exactly how strong is that?

I know somebody who tried to heat up milk using a coffee maker....Needless to say it didn't work and her coffee maker is now broke.She tried to make Hot chocolate.

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-27-2009

Haha Stephan, that must be like expresso when you do that, huh? I love coffee, strong as shit, but I haven't been drinking it as much as before. When I was working full time and college full time, I drank like 8 shots of expresso a day at least, haha.

Ewwww @ putting milk through a coffee pot. Just thinking about that turns my stomach, lol

My mom used to warm milk up on stove when i was little.Mixed a little honey in it used to cure tummy aches. I was way to little to tell you if it actually worked or not,but supposedly it did calm me down.

<---is drinking some fancy chocolate/caramel flavored coffee right now.

Doesn't taste as good as it sounds(smells great though). :( Midge got me this stuff last year...I'm just now drinking it,thanks to this thread and STR I needed my coffee fix.

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-28-2009

Warm milk is totally down, especially the way your mom hooked it up. But just thinking of it going through a coffe maker for some reason grosses me out to no end, haha. Just all the little bits of coffee grounds that could be in there *shudder*

I love flavored coffees, but I hate when they smell way better than they taste, it's such a let down. Worst flavored I ever drank though? My mom bought me this peach flavored, it was so fucking nasty, ugh.

Re: So you think you can.....Rape? - sTr - 08-29-2009

the only way ! can drink my coffee is black.. the other flavored coffee's remind me of hot chocolate, it nas-T