Board 6
Tough girl Hot or Scary? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Tough girl Hot or Scary? (/showthread.php?tid=9106)

Pages: 1 2

Tough girl Hot or Scary? - Insanecowposse - 08-12-2009

[Image: ginacarano3.jpg]
Always had this thing for tough girls but most guys would say why would you want a girl that could kick your ass?
The pic in Gina Carano shes on american gladiators and shes a big time MMA fighter. I think shes really hot.

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - CranialEntropy - 08-12-2009

hawt mang

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - Autumn - 08-12-2009

Gina Curano is HOT! <3 She can kick some ass, and looks fuckin' gorgeous doing it. Hell yes! But, I wouldn't get in the ring with her. bajaj

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - dirtymonkey22 - 08-13-2009

she could rip your dick off with her vagina

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - sTr - 08-13-2009

word, some of those bitches seem like they would be scary to fuck...

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - Grant - 08-13-2009

gina carano is fucking hot.

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - Enigma - 08-13-2009

post better pix of her plz?

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - Insanecowposse - 08-13-2009

Ok i will work on more pics of her

[Image: ginacarano1.jpg]
[Image: ginathumb1.jpg]
[Image: ginacarrano1.jpg]
[Image: ginan.jpg]

there ya go

dude, i don't care if she could kick my ass. her touching me in any way would cause an orgasm.

she really is fucking hot forreal

and enigma she-jizzed in her pants

bajaj, enigma, you need an av, everyone thinks you're a dude...

enigma like mystery you know its cool sorry i thought you were a dude the fact that your a girl that wants gina carano makes me have a nice little lesbianic fantasy hold on gotta change

Ot's funny because their no way to know unless you've been here or at osb.... someone else thought she was a dude the other day, but it's all good, cause ! Always correct it like a gentleman and a g...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

sTr Wrote:bajaj, enigma, you need an av, everyone thinks you're a dude...
bajaj! i know. it's somewhat amusing. :)

your a chick????? you hot or are you a dyke?????

bajaj! i'm nothing great. but i'm not ugly. and i'm mostly straight, with bisexual tendencies. for someone as fuckin hot as this chick i'd be total fuckin lezbo.

She has a thing for Gina and I want to see pics so i can ....... we just need pics

hotter then the sun, son....

haha lol epic

http://www.myspace.com/enigmajuggalette

ugh whats up with the icp fans in here

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - CrAzYT - 08-13-2009

Are you kidding me? I would fucking love it if she whooped my ass. She's smokin' hot.

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - SciRob - 08-14-2009

This chick is hot.

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - Clizownmothafackoz17 - 08-14-2009

Gina is definitely a highly attractive woman. Cyborg not so much. It should be a hell of a fight though. And I dunno who to bet on.

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - Insanecowposse - 08-14-2009

Gina has better speed and technique but cyborg is really strong. I feel like gina should win this unless she get suprised with a big hit that stuns her.

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - Enigma - 08-15-2009

Grant Wrote:ugh whats up with the icp fans in here
the original b6 was attached to a juggalo website. most of the people drawn to the website were....ummm...hmmmm....one might call us....juggalos? the people who posted there were the supreme posters and we hated all newbies and morons into submission. why is this place different? we've got the same faces, but not the same hate. b6 is more like osb. or some other forum that openly and happily accepts all moron walks of life.

if you don't like icp. big fuckin deal. but don't try to put me down because i do.

faggot.

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - Grant - 08-15-2009

umm dont call me a faggot because im not a tool like you. ICP sucks plain and simple. they cant rap nor wrestle. but do you here me calling you a faggot? no so fuck off all i was doing was asking a question.

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - sTr - 08-15-2009

don't worry, ! hate icp too, but b6 is my homies so ! let it pass.... b6 will always hold near and dear to my heart, ! met a lot of cool peeps here over the years, definitely way more then ! ever had, or will for that matter, in real life. You know, the usual fate will come, !'m sure it will die, but at least this b6 had different members, new people that will remember b6 the next time it miraculously gets pulled out of the internet graveyards by a poor, bored white kid. but the fact of the matter is !'m not going to let it die so easily. ! am getting flyers made for when the campus kids get back, pass em out at random concerts, and !'ll still be out promoting b6 everyday online, this is our time darnit.

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - XIII - 08-15-2009

Not all tough girls look like that chick, by the way.

Also, CrazyT just earned mad respect from me for the Vonnegut sig.

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - Insanecowposse - 08-15-2009

What the hell with the uneccesary fighting. You like Icp you don't who cares I never hated on anyone for their style of music. Its a message board site with Juggalos former juggalos and all other walks of life that just love the randomness and excitement and goatse. This site could change the world into a place that could accept tub-girl and one man one jar WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - Insanecowposse - 08-15-2009

Heres her in action with a scientific breakdown of how bad she could kick your ass and she chokes the dude out at the end and he goes nighty night.

Re: Tough girl Hot or Scary? - Grimlin - 08-15-2009

Grant Wrote:ICP sucks plain and simple. they cant rap nor wrestle.

Truth. ;) Their gimmick made them famous.Their fan base is making them "known".

B6 Used to be a juggalo board though,Reason why we might still have some fans of theirs.It makes no difference to me,everybody's got different taste.