Board 6
Settle an arguement - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Settle an arguement (/showthread.php?tid=9098)

Pages: 1 2

Settle an arguement - Insanecowposse - 08-12-2009

Ok heres what happened there is only one phone number in the house cus its all we can afford right now so I gave the girl the house number. I answer it and My uncle answers at the same time. He says Hi I had an epiphany God is an Atheist. She says "i want to talk to steve <thats me>" He claims the phone was breaking up at the time and he couldn't hear. He then asked her if she knows any women his age. <i am on the phone trying to talk but hes talking over me at this point> He says he 62 she says her mom is 60. He says well then I could be your father. <in a previous conversation she says her dad was brutally murdered and she doesn't like to talk about it> She gets upset and says I don't want anyone to try to replace my father. He says I don't want to be your father then maybe me and steve can double date with you and your mom. Being polite she says uh yeah sure ok may I speak to steve. Since that conversation she has been distant and avoiding going out anywhere when before she was really eager.
He claims he did nothing wrong he was just making conversation with her and if she can't understand than its not meant to be and hes not sorry. I explained the whole thing to him about I just met this girl and you came on heavy with all your bullshit and may have scared her off you dickhead. Let me know what you think.

Re: Settle an arguement - sTr - 08-12-2009

bajaj, ! can see where they are coming from just because ! know Larry, and ! could see him doing the same shit... but you are totally in the right on this, you should take away his phone privileges until he can act 62....

Re: Settle an arguement - Keezie - 08-12-2009

he sounds like a complete fucktard

Re: Settle an arguement - Paullehh - 08-12-2009

Just don't speak to her atall for a few days :)

Re: Settle an arguement - Ms Felony - 08-12-2009

buy yourself a cheap cell phone you dumbass, you wont have this problem.

Re: Settle an arguement - CranialEntropy - 08-12-2009

Oh snap, creeper alert.

Re: Settle an arguement - Grimlin - 08-12-2009

agagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagagaga......Nothing like waking up and reading that.

Re: Settle an arguement - Star - 08-12-2009

i would stay the fuck away from your entire family after that, forever.

Re: Settle an arguement - dirtymonkey22 - 08-13-2009

and thats why i dont talk to my dad that often

Re: Settle an arguement - Ms Felony - 08-13-2009

next time you see her just tell her he's mentally derranged and cant help it.

Re: Settle an arguement - dirtymonkey22 - 08-13-2009

but its true

Re: Settle an arguement - Alyzzia - 08-13-2009

hahaha your uncle is a cock blocker

Re: Settle an arguement - Grant - 08-13-2009

some funny shit there lol.

Re: Settle an arguement - Enigma - 08-13-2009

Ms Felony Wrote:next time you see her just tell her he's mentally retarded and cant help it.

Re: Settle an arguement - sTr - 08-14-2009

let her meet larry and his dad won't seem so bad...

Re: Settle an arguement - Insanecowposse - 08-14-2009

Let her meet him?! Are you crazy the son of a bitch walks up to pretty much every woman grabbing at him with his nasty overly long brittle yellow nails talking about you wann come home with me. It so embarrassing being anywhere with him and when you try to explain in a nice way he gets all sorts of pissed off and violent.

Re: Settle an arguement - Enigma - 08-15-2009

knock him out and put a helmet on him. tell her that he's in an "off" time.

Re: Settle an arguement - Insanecowposse - 08-15-2009

that might actually work and i'll yell duck charlies everywhere.

Seriously this is what i am working with here. What the fuck do you do with that in the house?

Re: Settle an arguement - Grimlin - 08-15-2009

Seriously,You need to move out.....It's the only solution to the problem.If anything this should motivate you to try and get your shit together and say fuck them mother fuckers.

Plan and simple...your family is nutty.

You remind me of my homie back home,his family is EXACTLY like that.Sure they are funny and entertaining at times,but man....they got me second guessing what the hell is wrong with his family sometimes.

People can be out right crazy....

I am moving out and moving in with dirtymonkey larry. THey are begging me to stay just a little longer to help them get their shit together so i don't leave them fucked.

Re: Settle an arguement - Grimlin - 08-15-2009

Well,that's up to you.Honestly if you do stay,will they get they shit together?

If not,what's the point in staying?

Re: Settle an arguement - Insanecowposse - 08-16-2009

the kid is about to start college i don't want to discourage him. They need like about one month of help to get ready financially to deal with me leaving. I am just trying to be nice.

Re: Settle an arguement - Grimlin - 08-16-2009

Word...sounds reasonable...

Re: Settle an arguement - Star - 08-16-2009

tell those fuckers to pick up their trash after themselves

Re: Settle an arguement - Grimlin - 08-16-2009

Star Wrote:tell those fuckers to pick up their trash after themselves

LOL...those bottles have been sitting there for weeks.Right by the walk in under the little table.

It's the first thing that catches my eyes.

Re: Settle an arguement - Star - 08-16-2009

oh, i haven't noticed. i haven't really watched many of the videos he's posted, not because i don't like him, but just because i don't watch any videos online if i can help it.

Re: Settle an arguement - Insanecowposse - 08-16-2009

the kid drinks moon mist and mountain holler the store brand version of moon mist and he throws them on the ground. I cannot clean as fast as they make messes.

Re: Settle an arguement - sTr - 08-16-2009

Bajaj @ mountain holler...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Settle an arguement - CrAzYT - 08-16-2009

I think the argument is settled - you've got a weird fuckin' family...

Re: Settle an arguement - Slacker - 08-16-2009

burn the place down

Re: Settle an arguement - dirtymonkey22 - 08-16-2009

now thats why we offered him to move in with me and wife it will be a little crowded but CP will be so much better off. ive been telling him they same shit all you guys are saying and i know my dad and bro better then anyone yeah my dad needs a little help now hes getting older but my bro can help out

Re: Settle an arguement - sTr - 08-17-2009

how many more kids you plan on having? and do you feed your kids ham? last question, do you bang your wife though a sheet?

Re: Settle an arguement - dirtymonkey22 - 08-17-2009

well i dont want anymore kids and yes on the ham
and no i just make sure its really dark before i fuck your mom

Re: Settle an arguement - sTr - 08-17-2009

bajaj....