Board 6
Pallehh asked for it - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Pallehh asked for it (/showthread.php?tid=9084)

Pallehh asked for it - Grimlin - 08-11-2009

Discuss!

[Image: healthad.jpg]

Re: Pallehh asked for it - Joe - 08-11-2009

barack obama doesn't care about black people

Re: Pallehh asked for it - sTr - 08-11-2009

Barack obama only cares about looking good, besides that he could give a shart...

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Pallehh asked for it - Grimlin - 08-11-2009

While this is directed toward vegan and vegetarians.I remember growing up eating just about Pizza,burritos and sloppy joe with French fries every single day.I couldn't eat french fries for 4 years after i graduated because i got so sick of them.

It wasn't till my senior year that there was a Salad bar put in.It was kinda nerdish standing in line with the teachers for a good salad.I remember dropping from 160 pounds to 132 in my Senior year because of it.I felt much better and was able to concentrate in school better my last year as well.

I still think this is a bit out of line and i really have no clue what schools serve these days.However my kid is in head start school.Since he was 3,now going on 4 1/2 and will be done after next year.He gets a head start going into elementary school,his school now is pretty good on trying to get the kids to eat a little healthy.

Re: Pallehh asked for it - XIII - 08-11-2009

I remember cafeteria food in school was disgusting. My mom always made my lunch.

Honestly that's the best way to be sure your kid eats healthy.

sTr Wrote:Barack obama only cares about looking good, besides that he could give a shart...

Finally,a direct answer I've been trying to say for years...

Quote:I remember cafeteria food in school was disgusting. My mom always made my lunch.

Honestly that's the best way to be sure your kid eats healthy.

Indeed

Re: Pallehh asked for it - XIII - 08-11-2009

Honestly, even if Obama's full of shit, if he keeps his promises, he'll do a good job. At least with the hippie stuff (clean fuel, healthy food, etc.).

I agree with str, though, he only seems to care when the camera's rolling.

Re: Pallehh asked for it - Paullehh - 08-11-2009

Being a non American i have nothing to add to this topic made ala my request.
It should make better reading though so, thanks.

Re: Pallehh asked for it - Slacker - 08-11-2009

america is gay!

Re: Pallehh asked for it - Paullehh - 08-11-2009

Slacker Wrote:america is gay!
Ireland is gay!!!!

in the happy way Happy

America is gay,

In the gay way....

Re: Pallehh asked for it - NEKESTRO - 08-11-2009

i dont have anything against the country its the ones in control. and i still can hardly eat french fries by the way...excuse me, freedom fries.

sTr Wrote:America is gay,

In the gay way....

[Image: gaypridek.jpg]

Paullehh Wrote:Being a non American i have nothing to add to this topic made ala my request.
It should make better reading though so, thanks.

I have nothing to go on for you guys over there.Least i could do is bring better reading material.

It's the michigan way, everyone has good reading material in their bathroom in mi... ! Noticed nobody has books or mags in their broom around here....

Re: Pallehh asked for it - Grant - 08-11-2009

lol^^^ ture
But Obama should do good if he doesnt fuck up.
and i remember school lunches ekk. mine were actually good hehe we got out during lunch.

Re: Pallehh asked for it - SciRob - 08-12-2009

The next President will be a Hippie. Long time coming.

Re: Pallehh asked for it - sTr - 08-12-2009

the current pres is a hippy

Re: Pallehh asked for it - Insanecowposse - 08-13-2009

The current pres is a media whore! I still remember the woman crying for help during one of his speeches. She said she was homeless and starving and needed help. On camera he said I will get you help an that he would send his people to talk to her. Off camera follow up him and his people did not talk to her and she didn't get a cent. Local citizens got together and helped her into a house. Also his mother is damn near starving in a foreign country as well as his granmother and other family members that are dirt poor, If he doesn't care about them then why would you think he cares about anyone else?

Re: Pallehh asked for it - Ms Felony - 08-13-2009

Are you sure thats true, maybe its just the press to make him look bad, never know with the press dood.

Re: Pallehh asked for it - dirtymonkey22 - 08-13-2009

Ms Felony Wrote:Are you sure thats true, maybe its just the press to make him look bad, never know with the press dood.
if it were any other prez then yes but it seems like this guy cant do anything wrong the press loves him

Re: Pallehh asked for it - Ms Felony - 08-13-2009

I'm sure if you looked you could find loads of bad stories, i did a quick search just now.

Re: Pallehh asked for it - Star - 08-13-2009

Our school lunches were awful. In high school, we had one line where you could get fries or chips with cheese. Another lined served hamburgers. A third line always served pizza, and a fourth line served "a la cart" items, like parfaits you could buy for $1, chips, cookies, things like that. There was no salad bar. Plus, we had free access to pop machines and vending machines. The only reason I was skinnier in high school is because I don't like to eat in front of people. A lot of my friends gained a lot of weight between freshman and senior year.

Re: Pallehh asked for it - Grimlin - 08-13-2009

Star Wrote:Our school lunches were awful. In high school, we had one line where you could get fries or chips with cheese. Another lined served hamburgers. A third line always served pizza, and a fourth line served "a la cart" items, like parfaits you could buy for $1, chips, cookies, things like that. There was no salad bar. Plus, we had free access to pop machines and vending machines. The only reason I was skinnier in high school is because I don't like to eat in front of people. A lot of my friends gained a lot of weight between freshman and senior year.

I did too in my freshman-junior year.Kids were like "damn,your face is getting rounder".Once they put that salad bar in i almost dropped off 30 pounds.Most kids won't eat salad,so i never had to wait in line...LOL.

Back then i was into just about every sport,so i was much more active back then.Now I'm like 220 and a stay at home dad....I fucking hate MI,Ain't nothing to do here.All that junk food they serve here,it's no wonder we are high up on the list of "fattest states".