Board 6
When/Where did you hear about b6? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: When/Where did you hear about b6? (/showthread.php?tid=8996)

When/Where did you hear about b6? - sTr - 08-05-2009

exactly like the title says... when did you originally join b6, where did you hear it from?

me it was right before or after the original GOTJ and ! used to go to thesixth and what not, at the time ! used to post at RJ, but B6 then ! noticed thesixth had it's own board, and their topics were way more goatse, if ya dig, so ! migrated, and it's been like that ever since.... how about you guys....

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - CrAzYT - 08-05-2009

Jesus ... I had been at RJ for a long while - at that time there was the General Forum and the Trading Forum ... people from the General and Trading didn't like one another. After a while me and a dogg found a board where only 2 people posted that was called B6. We decided to post there instead, and redirect all threads at RJ to B6. Then SchlongmastA made me an admin, and I watched all you little punks show up

Good times...

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Paullehh - 08-05-2009

i posted on flh and downunderjuggalos, Chickenplukka told me a few times to post here so i eventualy did :P

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Slacker - 08-05-2009

the planets aligned

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Ms Felony - 08-05-2009

I've been on so many juggalo forums in the last ten years i can't even remember most of them anymore, let alone my old screen names.

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Paullehh - 08-05-2009

Ms Felony Wrote:I've been on so many juggalos in the last ten years i can't even remember most of them anymore, let alone names.
Fixed

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Slacker - 08-05-2009

:x

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Grimlin - 08-05-2009

I think it was midgetfuxer.....Over at realjuggalettes.net.

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-06-2009

I was in fucking high school when I started posting at B6 which is outrageous. My old boyfriend, who hasn't posted on B6 since back then, told me about it and it grew on me like herpes. This was some time in 2000 I think, early 2001 at the latest I think.
Plus, I fucking hated RJ, those fags had their own "institution" that took too much time and bullshit to break into. Internet hierachy, which is absurd to think about now.

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - sTr - 08-06-2009

CrAzYT Wrote:Jesus ... I had been at RJ for a long while - at that time there was the General Forum and the Trading Forum ... people from the General and Trading didn't like one another. After a while me and a dogg found a board where only 2 people posted that was called B6. We decided to post there instead, and redirect all threads at RJ to B6. Then SchlongmastA made me an admin, and I watched all you little punks show up

Good times...

word, actually, ! think that's probably how ! first saw b6, that blurb kinda jogged my memory a bit....

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Insanecowposse - 08-06-2009

this guy STR who i hadn't seen since he moved from MI inbited me from facebook not to long ago and soon i became the arch nemesis of fred and got dicktits photoshopped thank you b6!

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Ringmasta - 01-05-2010

Well....When I first herd of B6 was when It first came up as thought sitting in my room blasting "Fuck the World" on the headphones in 1999. Not wasting a second I immediately I got to work. Next thing you know..6 Months later it was the coolest "Juggalo" and "Hater Free" place be online topping all other BIG NAME WEBSITES at the time. It amazes me to be replying to a post on B6 in 2010. I'm real happy to see you fukers keeping the legacy 10 Years strong. Big ups to STR and everyone who has contributed in keeping B6 Alive Clap . You will always have my support. Sorry if my absence caused any downtimes or any major fuckups. Other than that...Much luv. Happy New years, & long live B6! -Zack (RingMasta)

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Enigma - 01-06-2010

I met DubSee in an aim chat room. he was under the name WCNinja. He sent me the link to B6 and I followed. I was 17. I've been addicted ever since. The comparison to herpes is so factual. It can go dormant for awhile, but no matter what, it always comes back...and it spreads so easily.

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Ms Felony - 01-06-2010

XxSweetBitchAssxX Wrote:Plus, I fucking hated RJ, those fags had their own "institution" that took too much time and bullshit to break into. Internet hierachy, which is absurd to think about now.

know it, i was at RJ for about 3 years

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - fuxbox - 01-11-2010

back in 99. DAMN we gettin old son

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - IntoxicatedMan - 01-12-2010

i heard aboutr b6 through osb. word.

any o.g. osbers up in this fucker?

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - tdot - 01-12-2010

<- og osber

i heard this site from either hoi or flh or some stupid shit like that bc i think it was joshy and someone else spammed the board one day in like 99-00

agag ive been here for like 10 fucking years

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - freEkjokA - 01-22-2010

If that's the real RingmastA, and Stephan got him to come out of B6 retirement with this thread, then it goes down as the best post of 2009.

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Toxic Love - 01-27-2010

Whoa this is old.

November 2000... and Mare, Teej, Crys... were all here at the time.

Long fuckin time ago. I was on FLH at the same time.

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - N-Do - 01-28-2010

well i remember being on it slightly back in prolly 2000-2001, im pretty sure i was goin by SmOkiEy2Tight at that time, but back then i wasnt a fan of message boards cuz i was an aol junkie and always on chat rooms (i was a kid im sorry!)

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Turdy McSmutbags - 02-26-2010

The i and 1 keys are kinda far apart.

god damn this board takes forever to load once I click something... Fuck this place.
I'm out.
PEACE

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Grimlin - 02-26-2010

Turdy McSmutbags Wrote:The i and 1 keys are kinda far apart.

god damn this board takes forever to load once I click something... Fuck this place.
I'm out.
PEACE

Booo.....

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - crys - 02-26-2010

right after the first gathering so july/august of 2000ish, I'm pretty sure it was just me and teej here with a few scattered sprinkles.

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Midgetfuxer - 02-26-2010

I think it was 2003? I don't remember.. but I think I herd about it from someone at Realjuggalettes.com

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Turdy McSmutbags - 02-27-2010

Don't sass me.

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Autumn - 03-01-2010

Wow, um... I think it was back in 2002 or 2003 when I first started posting here. I know it was before I met Tim, which was in 2003. *shrugs* Can't remember too much, except feuding with Mare and Kelly at first! lmao Good times. :)

Re: When/Where did you hear about b6? - Grimlin - 03-01-2010

I thought this place sucked when i first came here.......I still occasionally do...