Board 6
phones? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: phones? (/showthread.php?tid=8992)

phones? - sTr - 08-05-2009

what phone do you have?

and

would you trade it for a different phone, if so, which one?

me: ! have a G1, ! love this bitch... ! would like a newer model for sure, but ! like the fulle keyboard, opposed to the onscreen keyboards the other Android phones have...

Re: phones? - Star - 08-05-2009

i have an lg chocolate. i don't care that much about what i have, so meh. i like mine well enough

Re: phones? - XIII - 08-05-2009

iPhone. Wouldn't trade it in for anything else.

Re: phones? - Milky - 08-05-2009

Blackberry Curve, does every thing I need it to do, but I would check out some of those new fangled models

Re: phones? - Paullehh - 08-05-2009

I also have a LG chocolate, it's rubbish.

Re: phones? - TheGreenBK - 08-05-2009

Sidekick 2008

I want a Jailbroken iPhone

Re: phones? - Slacker - 08-05-2009

XIII Wrote:iPhone. Wouldn't trade it in for anything else.

Re: phones? - Ms Felony - 08-05-2009

nokia 5200, wouldn't trade, it's just so easy to use and umm stuff like importing fruit trees and umm vegetables in east asia and stuff, ummm...

Re: phones? - FxXxckOff - 08-05-2009

XIII Wrote:iPhone. Wouldn't trade it in for anything else.

Re: phones? - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-05-2009

I have a Blackberry Pearl that I dropped in the toilet twice so now it isn't backlit and I can only see texts and who's calling me in daylight, hahaha.
Thought ya'll could laugh at that.
If I had a choice (or if I wasn't so lazy), I'd have any phone I could see the screen. Shit, I'd take a 1995 Nokia, lol.

Re: phones? - Clizownmothafackoz17 - 08-05-2009

I DO still have a 1995 Nokia. Wouldn't trade it for shit. I've dropped this fucker off of balconies, swam in the ocean with it in my pocket, the fucker just won't die. Plus it's easy to use. Plus I get sentimental. You know.

Re: phones? - sTr - 08-05-2009

That's how ! Felt about my nokia n-gage, ! Had that shit for 6 years before ! Got my G1....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: phones? - tdot - 08-06-2009

Milky Wrote:Blackberry Curve, does every thing I need it to do, but I would check out some of those new fangled models

Re: phones? - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-06-2009

Oh my god, Stephan, the Ngage was awesome! It was like the taco shaped phone you could play video games on hahaha

Re: phones? - sTr - 08-06-2009

Hell yeah, ! Had mad games for it, and it only took mmc cars, so ! Could only get 256mb, but ! Fit mad genesis and nes games on that bitch....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: phones? - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-06-2009

Hahaha yeah it was bad as shit you could play old school NES and Sega games on it. My old boyfriend had one, and although I made fun of how hilarious he looked talking on it because it was so awkwardly shaped, that thing ruled.

Re: phones? - sTr - 08-06-2009

! remember it wasn't the best, but ! was able to get on b6 from the n-gage, and that was some cool phone technology for when it came out....