Board 6
Alex - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Alex (/showthread.php?tid=8989)

Alex - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-04-2009

AHAHAHAHAHAHA drunk Alex, drunk
HAHAHAHAHA 17 muthafacko!
I forgot how funny your user name is

Re: Alex - Clizownmothafackoz17 - 08-04-2009

Hahahaha. 17! God!

Re: Alex - Clizownmothafackoz17 - 08-04-2009

Ah, my dear. How can I not be nostalgic at your appearance? This is the restaurant where we met.

Re: Alex - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-04-2009

I love you. I can't believe we're doing this. How'd your five hours go? George is passed out drunk with a plate of Velveeta shells and cheese on his chest, hahahahah

I agree, it's like revisiting an old familiar restuarants like Scott's burger

Re: Alex - Nuke-A-Loop - 08-05-2009

I bet Scott's burger makes a great dog.

Re: Alex - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-05-2009

Totally bars on the windows, man. Bet it does.

Re: Alex - Clizownmothafackoz17 - 08-05-2009

Love you too, vato. Scott's burger shack is still there. Still a fortified compound. I bounced out the law library early cause the professor had her own shit to work on. I really liked doing the legal research up in there though. I find that shit terribly fascinating, reading about dudes falling off of docks in 1890 and suing their neighbor. Strangely entertaining. Can't believe it's free. Mmmm velveta shells n cheese.

I think you should fortify a burger for me and send it my way. I am currently involved in a lawsuit for falling off a dock and I'm using an 1890 precedent, how did you know?!

Dang G. Hit me up and I can get you all the background. By the way, honest to god, I'm slumpin the popcorn song right now. Chris didn't know about it either... Guess I'm a weirdo afterall.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SEE?!?!?!

Re: Alex - XIII - 08-05-2009

Whoops, I accidentally walked in on an AIM convo. My bad.

We're too cool for AIM. Maybe too old too, hahahaha

Get the fuck out my AIM conversation Sureno!

hahaha have you seen that Jack in the Box commercial for mini sirloin burgers? It says "herding cows the size of schauzers (sp) but they're cattle?" and it's all these mini cows. It sends me into hysterics.

Re: Alex - sTr - 08-05-2009

hell yeah, the song is catchy as hell too...

this ones good too...

yeah mang. I love that commercial. Except the song gets stuck in my head for days at a time.

jack in the box is the best for ruining my day witch catchy songs in my head....

Me too! It used to be really annoying back when I lived in Philly because there was no Jack in the Box, so you'd get these songs and food stuck in your head without one to go to.
Now I'm near one, and I still never go to it, but it's easier to deal with knowing I COULD go if I wanted to, hahaha

word, that's how it was in MI, out here in AZ they're everywhere....

Yeah now there's a bunch so I never even want to eat it. It was the same with Sonic, we never had those in Pa and now they're everywhere in TN, haha