Board 6
So Mushroomhead... - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: So Mushroomhead... (/showthread.php?tid=8982)

So Mushroomhead... - Toxic Love - 08-04-2009

is playing the GOTJ?

What the fuck. Since when did this happen?

I might be naive but... do bands necessarily have to be juggalos or "down with the clown" in order to play the gathering? Or does Psychopathic book whoever is on tour or wants to play? Is hed pe playing too?

Just asking since I'm going to the hed to head tour in NYC and really didn't expect to see GOTJ on their tour itinerary....

Re: So Mushroomhead... - Alyzzia - 08-04-2009

I think that they really try to appeal to a larger crowd than just the juggalos now so they can make more money. They have made the gathering fun if you are down or not.

Re: So Mushroomhead... - dirtymonkey22 - 08-04-2009

mushroom head is the closest they can get to haveing slipknot and a ton of people love both icp and slipknot

I was thinking that a lot of people will watch GWAR over the Rydas

Re: So Mushroomhead... - juggalogigolo - 08-04-2009

i really wanna see gwar, but......................... i fuckin love rydas

Re: So Mushroomhead... - Star - 08-04-2009

mushroomhead was there last year or the year before, i don't remember because they aren't really my thing. so was hed pe.

I'd like to see hed pe

Re: So Mushroomhead... - XIII - 08-04-2009

Wasn't Mushroom head supposed to be on a Psy tour, but they had to bail for some reason?

Re: So Mushroomhead... - Insanecowposse - 08-04-2009

Does vanilla ice still play those shows?

vanilla ice was there once, idk if he's supposed to be there this year or not. honestly, i listen to a lot of different kinds of music, but at the gathering, the only bands i care about are the psy ones. "real" rap isn't my thing, and i'm not a big fan of metal, and those are the only types of bands that ever really get invited. i'm excited tech n9ne will be there, but other than that, i couldn't tell you who all is playing.

Re: So Mushroomhead... - sTr - 08-04-2009

! wouldn't consider vanilla ice "real rap" in any way, but ! dig what ya sayin' cause he still blows...

well, no. isn't he trying to be a rock star or something now? and most of the "rappers" there aren't really rappers anymore, like ice cube, but it's still shit that i never listened to and don't really feel like hearing.

ice cube used to be the shit before he started making family movies, and really movies in gernal... amerikkka's most wanted, nwa, no vaseline... he was always droppin' the hits back in the day. now he's old and fit for disney flicks...

i was too young to care when he was big, and those movies look stupid

[Image: vanilla_ice_cool_as_ice_movie.jpg]

Re: So Mushroomhead... - Alyzzia - 08-05-2009

sTr Wrote:[Image: vanilla_ice_cool_as_ice_movie.jpg]

I used to LOVE this movie!!

Lookie lookie lookie in Cat's black bookie hahah

Re: So Mushroomhead... - Grimlin - 08-05-2009

Alyzzia Wrote:
sTr Wrote:[Image: vanilla_ice_cool_as_ice_movie.jpg]

I used to LOVE this movie!!

Lookie lookie lookie in Cat's black bookie hahah

agagaga...I did too....

Re: So Mushroomhead... - sTr - 08-05-2009

that movie sucked mad ass, all ! remember is the beginning when he was watching the bitch ride her horse, fuckin classic...

Re: So Mushroomhead... - Grimlin - 08-05-2009

agagaga...it was a corny fucking movie.....I just liked the bikes.The got some nice ass bikes on that movie.