Board 6
favorite b6 personality - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: favorite b6 personality (/showthread.php?tid=8978)

favorite b6 personality - sTr - 08-03-2009

!'m gonna stay neutral for the time being because ! haven't made up my mind... but throughout the history of b6, who has stuck out the most to you? should be good because we have a quite a few old members, and some newer ones as well....

Re: favorite b6 personality - Ms Felony - 08-03-2009

For me its gotta be fred

Re: favorite b6 personality - XIII - 08-03-2009

Ms Felony Wrote:For me its gotta be fred
<---- I love only men <---- I love only men <---- I love only men <---- I love only men <---- I love only men

Such personality. Rolls Eyes

Re: favorite b6 personality - sTr - 08-03-2009

you forgot vverd

Re: favorite b6 personality - XIII - 08-03-2009

Don't forget bajaj.

Re: favorite b6 personality - CranialEntropy - 08-03-2009

I think the loudest personality I can remember in my time here was Nuke.

Re: favorite b6 personality - Slacker - 08-03-2009

Slacker

Re: favorite b6 personality - sTr - 08-03-2009

Slacker Wrote:Slacker

Goatse Goatse Goatse

Re: favorite b6 personality - Slacker - 08-04-2009

synchronised goatse

Re: favorite b6 personality - sTr - 08-04-2009

!'m still torn like natalie imbruglia, but so far it would have to be pauly(freek) or fluff... both this nigs are at every b6, usually puttin' in work, but at least having fun... fred falls into that category as well, so it's a hard one... !'ll have a "final answer" soon...

Re: favorite b6 personality - XIII - 08-04-2009

sTr Wrote:!'m still torn like natalie imbruglia, but so far it would have to be pauly(freek) or fluff... both this nigs are at every b6, usually puttin' in work, but at least having fun... fred falls into that category as well, so it's a hard one... !'ll have a "final answer" soon...
I'm not quite sure what this thread is about.

Best personality, or best behind the scenes guy.

person that you remember the most or stands out most to you...

Re: favorite b6 personality - CrAzYT - 08-04-2009

nimrodpage and his shitty Valentine's Day song never flees my mind ...

Hotpants (KRAZY B) is another man I will never forget ... I think he has a kid now though

Of course I will never forget a dogg, as me and him came to B6 together and used to redirect threads at RJ.com to B6 ...

But I think my favorite person to ever post on B6 was homestoned, hands down.

Notable mentions: i like toots, SchlongmastA, Bizzarre the 12 year old ninja, and myself, because I was hands down the best admin B6 ever had, and the longest running

word old school nigs would have to be: QT, Joshy, A Dogg, Homestoned along with teh peeps ! mentioned, but teej belongs in that list too...

Do you (or anyone else) remember nimrodpage? I remember his av used to be a picture of his fat face in dreadlocks that looked horrible, and his song was so bad ... I think I might even still have it on my old laptop - lyrics I remember:

The thought of me and you, the smell of your perfume, hand to hand I'm crazy about you

bajajajaj, burnt into my mafuckin' memory, straight up

Re: favorite b6 personality - Keezie - 08-04-2009

IceX420

Re: favorite b6 personality - Slacker - 08-04-2009

bajaj

Re: favorite b6 personality - psychopathic penguin - 08-04-2009

mike willoughby and his semen-stained bear suit

bajaj, it was a bear suit with a hole in the crotch ... I wish we could find the old Dave vs. Skeletors ...

Re: favorite b6 personality - psychopathic penguin - 08-04-2009

it was stained with semen too

Re: favorite b6 personality - XxSweetBitchAssxX - 08-04-2009

I am biased, but I say Teejay was best, and QT freak, Toxic Love, Alex are all tied for second immediately behind.

I know it's way gay note, but whoever said Nuke, I tend to agree, Nuke was someone I totally put down as memorable because he was hysterical.

Re: favorite b6 personality - Slacker - 08-05-2009

sTr Wrote:
Slacker Wrote:Slacker

Goatse Goatse Goatse

triple threat goatse

nice

Re: favorite b6 personality - Insanecowposse - 08-05-2009

I just got her but XIII has the most interesting answers to questions and puts more thought into what he says than anyone else in my opinion. HEs entertaining and heck I may even learn something reading his posts. I pretty much feel tha same about ms felony but with more fappage.

Re: favorite b6 personality - Joshy - 10-03-2009

i should obviously win this since i "banned" more people without any real power than anyone else