Board 6
planet hulk preview - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: planet hulk preview (/showthread.php?tid=8908)

planet hulk preview - dirtymonkey22 - 07-29-2009

holy shit that looks good my fav of the marvel movies is hulk vs wolverine it even have a good deadpool unlike origins. but fuck this does look good

Re: planet hulk preview - Slacker - 07-29-2009

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

they did totally screw the hulk by shooting his green ass into space

Re: planet hulk preview - dirtymonkey22 - 07-29-2009

i never read it i heard good things thoe i should go DL the comic into wold war hulk

Re: planet hulk preview - Paullehh - 07-29-2009

Uber lame.

Re: planet hulk preview - XIII - 07-29-2009

Paullehh Wrote:Uber lame.
I tend to agree with this.

Hulk doesn't translate well into motion picture. His comics make him badass, because it's a series of really cool still images.

When you try and make him move, it's just "UURRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAUUUGGHH!!!!!" *breaks something*

"HRAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" *punches something*

It's just not as effective.

Word like hell at Hulk vs. Wolverine. But the ONLY reason I liked it was cuz Deadpool had a huge role.

Re: planet hulk preview - dirtymonkey22 - 07-29-2009

shit i wish hulk vs wolverine was longer other wise it was dam near perfect. now with the hulk ive never been a big fan because theres to much B.S with the hulk but i do like the ed norton hulk movie it was superbadass.
and i liked the ultamates comic and the animated movie wich they dumded down. and fuck yeah at deadpool i remember when i first heard about him way back in the early 90's and had the toy w/removeble mask .
dont have it anymore but i do have the first couple issues of the 90's comic

Ugh... I hated the Norton movie. It was just a big advertisement for like, 10 other avenger flicks that they want to do.

Re: planet hulk preview - Slacker - 07-29-2009

im holding out hope for the avengers movie, mainly cos i enjoyed ironman so much

Slacker Wrote:im holding out hope for the avengers movie, mainly cos i enjoyed ironman so much
Absolutely, but they should really have adequate origins story for each. Now I'm confused with the Hulk. Was HULK (the one with Nick Nolte) the origins to The Incredible Hulk (Ed Norton)? They took the opportunity to set up the following characters in The Incredible Hulk:
Captain America
Thor
Avengers
Leader

and more that I forget now.

But they really didn't do much for the Hulk character, other than make him say "Hulk Smash!" which did nothing for me. At that rate, the movie could have been the last fight scene and that's it.

Re: planet hulk preview - sTr - 07-30-2009

the worst animated comic movie was the doomsday/superman movie. it was sweet, but totally off story line based on the series, kinda let me down... bastids..