Board 6
i hate the weather man - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: i hate the weather man (/showthread.php?tid=8894)

i hate the weather man - dirtymonkey22 - 07-28-2009

so i have to ride my bike to work since my car broke down but i get a ride when its supposed to rain and only 1 time it actully rained like today

Today: Scattered thunderstorms, especially during the afternoon hours. A few storms may be severe. High 83FWinds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%. <----- wtf is this shit well we dont know it could rain and yeah cow i might nneed a ride

Re: i hate the weather man - Insanecowposse - 07-28-2009

like 8 frigging times you asked for a friggin ride and once it starting sprinkling after we got there wtf i have to leave way the fuck early and get to your house to see guess what its not fucking raining. Seriously severe thunderstorms and shit it say then i will get there and it will be friggin picninc weather. I am going down there beating his ass ripping up the green screen and stealing there doppler radar

Re: i hate the weather man - dirtymonkey22 - 07-28-2009

Bajjaa it was raining like a min ago

i said when i get there it won't be and it fucking won't

well i love ur company

you do have some cute kids and that pot roast your wife made was the bomb.

o u know u luv me

Re: i hate the weather man - sTr - 07-28-2009

the weather man sucks everywhere... lets kill the leader...... al roker...

fuck al roker he looks like a white guy painted black

[Image: Al_Roker_.jpg]

Re: i hate the weather man - Grimlin - 07-28-2009

Happens here all the time,Unless it's 60% chance of rain or greater it's NOT going to rain here.I'm figuring that out now.

It was suppose to rain all week and it never did.They were putting 30%-40% chance of rain.

Re: i hate the weather man - Star - 07-28-2009

i don't even watch the weather anymore, i can look outside and guess just as accurately as to whether or not it will rain.

This reminds me of the fairy godparents cartoon show. The one on the weather. My kid watches that.

i don't remember that episode, but i used to watch that show under the guise of watching it with my brother. i freely admit to watching cartoons now, though...i'm getting older and i'm sick of all the stupid violence and sex that's on tv, once in awhile i get tired of it and watch cartoons.

word, the weather out here is pretty predictable, it's either hot and sunny, or hot and partly cloudy... and they always forecast rain about a week ahead of the day, and it just stays a week away from any given day....

Star Wrote:i don't remember that episode, but i used to watch that show under the guise of watching it with my brother. i freely admit to watching cartoons now, though...i'm getting older and i'm sick of all the stupid violence and sex that's on tv, once in awhile i get tired of it and watch cartoons.
Timmy's mom got a job as the weather woman,before her all the people that got the weather wrong the townspeople came with torch and pitchforks chasing the weather man out of town.So timmy had to wish whatever the weather his mom would be so the townspeople wouldn't chase them out...unfortunately she made up some stupid shit....all the events had to happen.

word i remember now, didn't he end up wishing for jello or something to encase the town?

yeah....LOL.....

Re: i hate the weather man - Paullehh - 07-28-2009

Grimlin Wrote:Happens here all the time,Unless it's 60% chance of rain or greater it's NOT going to rain here.I'm figuring that out now.

It was suppose to rain all week and it never did.They were putting 30%-40% chance of rain.
Giving it a 30-40% chance of rain means they were right it's saying most likely it wont rain :P

[Image: weatherx.jpg]

It's not raining right now....It should be.....

blame michigan, it stores all the moisture in the air just to be a bitch ass bastard...

it's humid in my house, i'm so hot :(

fuck humidity, we never heard of such a thing out here...