Board 6
Superbad - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Superbad (/showthread.php?tid=8853)

Superbad - Grimlin - 07-25-2009

This movie gets funnier every time i watch it......

Re: Superbad - sTr - 07-25-2009

Thank you for reminding me to download that shit, ! Wanted to see that for the longest....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Superbad - dirtymonkey22 - 07-25-2009

that movie and step brother

Re: Superbad - sTr - 07-25-2009

Oh hell yeah, step brothers was bad ass....

Pineapple express was bimb too....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

last year there were alot of great movies like those and harold and kumar TDK ironman

Re: Superbad - Paullehh - 07-25-2009

Whilst those are all good movies none are real funny in the way you are in tears etc.
"Life of brian" watched with a little happy tobaco i recon is the ultimate in funny.

life of brian was funny but not like ur saying but im not a big monty python fan and i watch everything sober so i dont get the added fun

Re: Superbad - Paullehh - 07-25-2009

Life of brian is non stop reletless gaggs, especialy if you have smoked some you will be in pain from laughter.

dont smoke and dont really drink that much

Re: Superbad - Grimlin - 07-25-2009

When i used to smoke i used to watch "kids" while smoking.

I was so high i was laughing at the homeless dude with no legs.....

If it can't make me laugh without the smoking part involved it isn't that funny.

Re: Superbad - Paullehh - 07-26-2009

shits funny without smoking, if you seen it you would understand why smoking and watching it is a good idea.

Re: Superbad - dirtymonkey22 - 07-26-2009

its all gag comedy its about they guy who grew up down the street from jesus i like the movie but i just chuckeld at it i died watching stepbros.
its weird because alot of people love montey python and some people dont i get every joke i really do and the movie is right up my alley comedey wise its just every joke in the movie is such gag after gag i mean its funny as hell

Re: Superbad - canttouchthis80 - 07-26-2009

Re: Superbad - dirtymonkey22 - 07-26-2009

im not saying its not funny i just dont fall to the grownd laughing

Re: Superbad - sTr - 07-26-2009

monty python is the good shit...

Re: Superbad - XIII - 07-26-2009

I liked this movie until I watched other Michael Cera movies. Now I come back to superbad and cringe every time he talks.

Re: Superbad - Slacker - 07-26-2009

life of brian is the win

yeah

Re: Superbad - Slacker - 07-26-2009

im also a sucker for 'and now for something completely different'

change is bad thats how black people got free

Re: Superbad - Star - 07-26-2009

i've never seen superbad, or monty python. pineapple express was good, and the hangover was hilarious

Re: Superbad - Joe - 07-26-2009

pineapple express was great

i just watched the hangover today and it was funny as fuck too

Re: Superbad - CranialEntropy - 07-27-2009

I only streamed a cam version of pineapple express and I'm glad I didn't exert any further effort. It really all fell apart and got ridiculously stupid at the end. I'm not a fan about how it started as trying to be somewhat realistic then went practically slapstick.

Loved the whole group of movies: superbad, 40 year old virgin, and forgetting sarah marshall.

Re: Superbad - Grimlin - 07-27-2009

Monty python puts me too sleep....That shit is straight boring.

Re: Superbad - dirtymonkey22 - 07-27-2009

i liked the hangover but everyones talking about it like its the best shit ever. last year there were dozens of movies funnier then hangover and nothing. but i guess since this year has so many crap movies this seems that much better . its reminds me of wedding crashers it was a ok movie but everyone acked like it was the funnest shit ever

Re: Superbad - sTr - 07-27-2009

! wanna see funny people w/ seth rogan and that fat dude that sucks on a titty in gradma's boy....

Re: Superbad - Star - 07-27-2009

i don't think the hangover was the funniest shit ever, just the first decent movie i've seen in awhile

Re: Superbad - XIII - 07-27-2009

Star Wrote:i don't think the hangover was the funniest shit ever, just the first decent movie i've seen in awhile
Same here. Comedies usually aren't funny anymore. Just shock humor and overly violent.

Re: Superbad - Joe - 07-27-2009

wedding crashers wasn't that funny