Board 6
Gangsta vs Skater - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Gangsta vs Skater (/showthread.php?tid=8846)

Gangsta vs Skater - FxXxckOff - 07-25-2009

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - Grimlin - 07-25-2009

LMAO...that was awesome......

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - Ms Felony - 07-25-2009

yeah, never fuck with a skater or bike rider, they are fitter and have more stamina than you.

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - Keezie - 07-25-2009

i love watching tough guys get their fucking asses kicked

Keezie Wrote:i love watching tough guys get their fucking asses kicked

word,me too.

When my kid gets older I'm getting him into jujitsu. I want him to have at least a fighting chance of defending himself from fuckers like that.

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - Star - 07-25-2009

bajaj @ how much of a joke any type of martial arts is here anymore. my parents paid an obscene amount of money for my little brother to learn "karate" - he's in a program where he'll get his black belt in a set amount of time as long as he goes to the classes. it pisses fred off, because it's a joke...but meh, it gives him a chance to make friends, and he's super into it so i think he actually deserves the belts he gets, and maybe some day it'll come in handy.

Star Wrote:bajaj @ how much of a joke any type of martial arts is here anymore. my parents paid an obscene amount of money for my little brother to learn "karate" - he's in a program where he'll get his black belt in a set amount of time as long as he goes to the classes. it pisses fred off, because it's a joke...but meh, it gives him a chance to make friends, and he's super into it so i think he actually deserves the belts he gets, and maybe some day it'll come in handy.

Kids classes are usually gentler.....I'm going to be there with him watching and making sure he's actually learning something.And not just swinging his hands out going "arrg"....

You are right though,it gives them chances to be around other kids,learn discipline(hopefully) and learn how to at least defend himself if needed to be.

I don't know why it would piss fred off.....Other than spending money,it's kind of good for the kids.If you have something against fighting,then yeah,i can see where this may piss somebody off.I don't agree with fighting either anymore....I think wrestling,UFC and all those fighting shows are just fucking stupid.Too many people and kids try to mimic what they see on TV thinking they are "hot,tough shit" and try to go out and kick somebody's ass.

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - canttouchthis80 - 07-25-2009

tv is has been the birth off so many awsome ideas for me idk what i would do without it

<---spent most of his time outdoor.

I rather not watch TV if i don't need to.

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - sTr - 07-25-2009

internet > tv

outdoors>internet>TV

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - canttouchthis80 - 07-25-2009

internet+ tv > outdoors

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - dirtymonkey22 - 07-25-2009

boobs-pussy -internet

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - sTr - 07-25-2009

word, that vid was fuckin awesome, fuck your gun, !'ll whoop your ass...

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - Autumn - 07-25-2009

I also love to see tough guys get pounded. I saw a vid on youtube once, where these guys set up a camera and were walking down the street and hit this girl (who was walking with a guy) in the face. Here, the guy that was walking with the girl was a trained boxer and fucked those guys up. Totally awesome. I'll go look for it.

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - Paullehh - 07-25-2009

post that shit

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - sTr - 07-26-2009

Autumn Wrote:I also love to see tough guys get pounded. I saw a vid on youtube once, where these guys set up a camera and were walking down the street and hit this girl (who was walking with a guy) in the face. Here, the guy that was walking with the girl was a trained boxer and fucked those guys up. Totally awesome. I'll go look for it.

Hell yeah, ! Seen that too, will post in a sec when ! Get to my pc....

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] [Image: mobile.png]

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - canttouchthis80 - 07-26-2009

Autumn Wrote:I also love to see tough guys get pounded.

that sounds so wrong

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - dirtymonkey22 - 07-26-2009

well dudes like seeing chicks get pounded

is someone deleting my posts

no.... the board automatically picks up posts with 3 words or less and auto deletes...

how come it didnt auto delete all of freds word's

was posted before the enforcement...

what about all the people that keep typing one words

they are cool.... ! set it to do it for new member only...

or maybe u just like to delete my posts

[Image: power.jpg]

Re: Gangsta vs Skater - Ms Felony - 07-27-2009

sTr Wrote:[Image: power.jpg]

bajaja, steals that for my desktop