Board 6
Worst celebrity sex tape? - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Worst celebrity sex tape? (/showthread.php?tid=8806)

Pages: 1 2

Worst celebrity sex tape? - Insanecowposse - 07-23-2009

No i am not posting a video example i actually want an opinion on which is the worst. Paris hilton was all pausing in between and green lighting and horrible screeches sex tape well its friggin screech so whats the worst in your opinion?

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - sTr - 07-23-2009

tonya harding = worst sext tape... she is gross looking, bad angles and shitty lighting... all in all, worse shit ever...

[Image: tonya-harding-honeymoon-video.jpg]

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - Grimlin - 07-23-2009

sTr Wrote:tonya harding = worst sext tape... she is gross looking, bad angles and shitty lighting... all in all, worse shit ever...

[Image: tonya-harding-honeymoon-video.jpg]

I have to agree with this one.....Fucking horrible.

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - Star - 07-23-2009

chyna's monster clit is scary

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - Insanecowposse - 07-23-2009

she was kinda hot in playboy but later i saw her on court tv and she got big and ugly

[Image: tonya_harding_031507_1.jpg]

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - CranialEntropy - 07-23-2009

Star Wrote:chyna's monster clit is scary
beat me to it, that woman is horrifying.
Plus in paris' video it showed her taking it in the butt and hating it, so thumbs up to that.

lap dance is always better when the sttripper is crying

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - Autumn - 07-23-2009

Boo @ Chyna Clit.. ughhhh gross. I didn't even want to watch that one. I can imagine the one with Verne Troyer (Mini Me) is horrendous, too. He's a creepy little bastard.

Ah yes! Totally forgot about the Verne Troyer one! Its hard to think he could go down hill after the first episode of the surreal life with him peeing out of his chair, but he proved us wrong.

Also, tiggles @ fred durst video

ugh i saw him kissing on that girl naked in the preview of it and said no way am i gonna watch this stubby guy fuck

! haven't seen the screech one but ! hear he gives the bitch a rusty trombone, that's pretty gross,...

Kinky but anything with screech is gross.

except saved by the bell...

What's a rusty trombone? And fuck Screech, he's such an ugly fucker. I wouldn't want to see him naked. I did see the Fred Durst one, and he kept facing the camera at himself. I still wanna see the Ray J and Kim K one, because they're both pretty hot. I saw a lot of it online, though.

it's gross... you bang a girl in the butt until you get some poop dick action, then you rub the dick under the nose to make a mustache...

I thought that was a dirty sanchez? That's what I've always heard it called.. and EW did he really videotape himself doing that?!

that's right, ! knew it was wrong but ! figured someone would correct me...

lol S'all good.

Rusty trombone is where she fucks you while your taking a shit

Incorrect. "Rusty trombone is a euphemism for a sexual act in which a man stands with his knees and back slightly bent, with feet at least shoulder width apart in order to expose the anus.[1] The other partner typically kneels behind the man and performs anilingus while reaching up beneath the testicles or around the body to masturbate the man, mimicking the motions of a trombone player."

bajaj @ wikipedia article about it <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusty_trombone" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusty_trombone</a><!-- m -->

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - Enigma - 07-23-2009

That's gross. Dirty Sanchez and Rusty Trombone. *gag* I've never seen any celebrity sex videos and my phone won't let me even see the ones on here. I'll have to get on a real comp one of these days.

lmfao @ Rusty Trombone.. that's awesome.

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - TheGreenBK - 07-23-2009

Kim K

Because it was with a nigger

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - Autumn - 07-24-2009

Ray J is hot. Don't hate.

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - sTr - 07-24-2009

ew, no way..... * agrees w/ mudkips *

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - Autumn - 07-24-2009

lmao, I think he's a stud. But, you prejudice fucks wouldn't see it my way. :P

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - sTr - 07-24-2009

not prejudice, just racist....

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - canttouchthis80 - 07-25-2009

being racist is not a choice u are born with it and it never goes away so dont be mean to racist people thats like calling a retarded person stupid or a black person black. u can never change

Re: Worst celebrity sex tape? - DamDanger - 07-25-2009

I'm not racist, i'm a bigot, theres a difference.

Also, i kept expecting Chyna to turn around and fuck Xpac or whatever his name is, in the ass with that clit. Shit was huge.

And for my 3rd point. I remember at the gathering a few years back, Nuke told us his story of giving a chick a Hitler, but he opted to stick his finger in his own ass to get the shit for her face.. The was a funny ass night, fred should remember..

sounds like it was a fun night for u and nuke did u ask him to show u an example of what he did.

YEah, and fred got pissed when he wiped shit under his nose. However fred did put balls on his face the night before, it all seemed to work itself out

wow the gay moments just start to fly out im pretty glad i wasnt there .

thought gay moments was your thing

nope making jokes about gay moments is about where i draw the line being in them just makes me think why the fuck do i wanna hang around gay people and why are they acting gay towards me