Board 6
LATE FOR WORK - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: LATE FOR WORK (/showthread.php?tid=8797)

LATE FOR WORK - sTr - 07-22-2009

got up about 15 min ago, just got into work now, boom, only 7 minutes late, suck it.... what's your day like so far?

Re: LATE FOR WORK - Star - 07-22-2009

my day just started like an hour ago...it'd be better if i wasn't tired and still feeling sick.

bajaj @ i thought this was going to say, that you were going to be late for work, but hadn't left yet, that'd be classic.

Re: LATE FOR WORK - sTr - 07-22-2009

was thinking about it, but ! like the dude that opens with me today so ! didn't want to leave him hanging....

Re: LATE FOR WORK - Autumn - 07-22-2009

I just woke up, but don't have to be to work until 3pm.

should ! take a second lunch today?

Re: LATE FOR WORK - Alyzzia - 07-22-2009

Of course

that's all ! needed to hear...

Re: LATE FOR WORK - Grimlin - 07-22-2009

I had this system at my old work if you were late you get a 1 point deduction or 2 points missed a day on your attendant.After 14 point they fired you.Here's the good part of this system though,If you had 3 months of perfect attendance(consist of 4 bonuses for the year) you can either buy back 6 points or take a pay bonus($300).

Needless to say i was there 20 minutes early and made perfect attendance for 3 years of the 5 1/2 years i worked there.

Fuck being laid off....i had it made there......

word we have a point system like that here, but our supervisor quit, and the supervisor in the next area quit... and there's one supervisor that's getting laid off when we do, so nobody gives a shit anymore... the only reason ! try to come on time anymore is to get the pay....

Re: LATE FOR WORK - Star - 07-22-2009

word, we had shit like that at ups, but nobody kept track, and it was union, so people called in all the time, because they never were going to fire you anyway

Re: LATE FOR WORK - azriley2k - 07-22-2009

sTr Wrote:word we have a point system like that here, but our supervisor quit, and the supervisor in the next area quit... and there's one supervisor that's getting laid off when we do, so nobody gives a shit anymore... the only reason ! try to come on time anymore is to get the pay....

I am getting mixed signals. On the one hand, Kary shows up late everyday and leaves when ever he feels like it but I was going to be fired because I had the max number of points. The system is biased.

! don't think it matters anymore... billy has 5 1/2 hours of idle time, like everyday, reed is a little below him... ! usually go over by 10 min now, ! used to always be under, but ! feel like fuck it, if they are taking that much, they can eat it if they say anything about mine being over....