Board 6
Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve (/showthread.php?tid=8729)

Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - sTr - 07-17-2009

Quote:Juggalos arrested in Mesa school theft

[Image: vj17n2d.jpg]

Three young men with ties to a street gang that dress like clowns vandalized and ripped off a school for the hearing impaired, according to Mesa police.

Fans or gang? Meet the Juggalos

A court document states that Raymond J. Steele, 20, Levi Blanton, 18, and Russell Westergard, 22, admitted to four break-ins in eight days at Sequoia School For Deaf and Hard of Hearing, 1460 S. Horne.

The trio also admitted to being Juggalos, a criminal street gang that fashions itself after the underground rap band Insane Clown Posse, according to the court document.

Mesa police confronted the men and arrested them Wednesday.

The first burglary occurred June 25.

Windows were broken, doors kicked in and paint was thrown over computers and furniture, the floors and walls.

The men also left their monikers and curse words in graffiti.

The next night, money and three projectors were stolen, computer monitors were broken, desks were ransacked and “more Juggalo specific graffiti, was committed,” including “woop woop,” which they use for calling each other, the document states.

On July 1, 22 windows that had been replaced after the first break-ins were smashed again, glue was spread on the carpet, musical instruments broken and a new 42-inch flat-screen television, which was still in the box, was stolen.

The trio went on campus to commit another break-in July 2, but left when they were spooked for some unknown reason.

In all, they committed more than $55,000 damage.

According to a 2008 Tribune story, police are split on whether the Juggalos are truly a gang.

Some investigators believe that while most Juggalos aren’t gangsters, there are a few emerging sects that meet the criteria for a criminal street gang.

Whether they are a simply a subculture or a gang, they follow the Insane Clown Posse, a group that got its start in Detroit.

Juggalos are known to wear clown makeup like the band and identify themselves by the hatchet man logo and are known to carry hatchets and knives as weapons. They also drink Faygo, a cheap soda popular in Michigan

Source: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/141817" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/141817</a><!-- m -->

bajaj, fags....

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Star - 07-17-2009

bajaj @ a street gang, that dresses like clowns and carries hatchet as weapons, only the idiots do that. it pisses me off that shit like this makes the cops harass those of us that just want to go to the gathering and not be retards

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Grimlin - 07-17-2009

fucking fags.....

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - azriley2k - 07-17-2009

What I want to know is why they appear to be shirtless?

bajaj i wondered the same thing

Violent J Wrote:What is a juggalo?
Lemme think for a second. (well? )
Oh, he gets butt naked.
And then he walks through the street winkin at freaks,
Wit a two-liter stuck in his butt-cheeks!

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - CranialEntropy - 07-17-2009

Star Wrote:
Violent J Wrote:What is a juggalo?
Lemme think for a second. (well? )
Oh, he gets butt naked.
And then he walks through the street winkin at freaks,
Wit a two-liter stuck in his butt-cheeks!
Hence the face on the third one.

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Autumn - 07-17-2009

Yes, this irritates me. I will PROUDLY sport a hatchetman every place I go. I think a lot of juggalos aren't like this, but who knows. Retards.

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Alyzzia - 07-17-2009

Whyyyyyyy would you rip off a school for the deaf?

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - sTr - 07-17-2009

they couldn't hear the alarms going off?

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Alyzzia - 07-17-2009

ahahaha

It's just 10 different kinds of wrong is all.

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Paullehh - 07-17-2009

Those guys are fuckwits!

A friend of mine got in trouble when we were kids for throwing rocks into the the playground area of a school for the blind.

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - N-Do - 07-17-2009

Those are my idols... I wish I could be that fresh, but not get caught.

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Grimlin - 07-17-2009

I'll gladly put 1 shot gun hole in them in the back or head for free.

People wonder why i hate juggalos now.

!'m with ya brother, the last gathering ! went to killed it for me... so many people with overly enlarged heads, and just dumbness all around, fuck all that... ! have an all access pass this year, and !'m still probably not going...

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - dirtymonkey22 - 07-17-2009

STRetard Wrote:they couldn't hear the alarms going off?
agagagaggahhaahhahaha

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - dirtymonkey22 - 07-17-2009

i really does suck i got kicked out a 711 because i had a icp shirt on because some dumbass juggalos would shoplift and start shit up there and i had no idea who the fuck these guy were at all the clerk didnt even give a shit i tryed telling him its fucked u hear about some juggalo doing shit like every 2 years when people do this shit every day but because theres a lable were all bad

fuckin' scrub....

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Autumn - 07-17-2009

It's annoying. It's like a stereotype, though. But, no one hates on me for wearing Psychopathic just about every day. But, I don't go stealing things either, so it's not ALL juggalos, grim <3

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - dirtymonkey22 - 07-18-2009

Autumn Wrote:It's annoying. It's like a stereotype, though. But, no one hates on me for wearing Psychopathic just about every day. But, I don't go stealing things either, so it's not ALL juggalos, grim <3
well its because ur hot they dont see whats on your shirt they just see tittys women get away with alot that men dont

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Grimlin - 07-18-2009

Autumn Wrote:It's annoying. It's like a stereotype, though. But, no one hates on me for wearing Psychopathic just about every day. But, I don't go stealing things either, so it's not ALL juggalos, grim <3

I know it isn't all juggalos,I feel sorry for the 25% of them that know how to act rational and got to put up with the stereotype.

All my friends down in Texas still somewhat support Psychopathic records.They just hate the fan base as well.

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Slacker - 07-20-2009

ROBBIN THE DEAF!

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - sTr - 07-20-2009

it's like stealing candy from a dumb ass baby....

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Autumn - 07-20-2009

I'm not hot, lmao. I look seriously scrubby just about every day. I only make myself "hot" when I'm going out. Nobody at work knew about ICP, and now everyone knows of them, because of me!! :)

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - dirtymonkey22 - 07-20-2009

Autumn Wrote:I'm not hot, lmao. I look seriously scrubby just about every day. I only make myself "hot" when I'm going out. Nobody at work knew about ICP, and now everyone knows of them, because of me!! :)
nope ur hot i can tell all im saying is women get held at a diffrent standard for everything let me try and explain it

guy in icp shirt = trouble

women in icp shirt = i might have a chance at hitting that or ooh tits!!!!

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Grimlin - 07-20-2009

Everybody knows ICP here...

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Autumn - 07-20-2009

Well, duh grim!! lol That's a give-in.

I do think they're lovin' my rockin' tits. ;)

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - Slacker - 07-20-2009

i love rockin

Re: Rif Raf Juggalos Getting What They Deserve - sTr - 07-20-2009

rockin tits is my pastime...