Board 6
Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. (/showthread.php?tid=8682)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - Star - 07-14-2009

Basically, some girl was texting, and fell into an open man hole. Of course, her mom is all pissed at the city and will inevitably sue, but it's the girl's own God damn fault. What fucking idiots, shit like this makes me sick.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/07/13/wabc.sewerfall.texting.wabc

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - dirtymonkey22 - 07-14-2009

man i wish the mom would fall down one but really people need to watch were they walk

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - sTr - 07-14-2009

bajaj, man hole....

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - CranialEntropy - 07-14-2009

'Like, oh my GAWWWWD, I couwd've been huurt.'
Damn, Staten Island kids. I feel like its simple karma for being oblivious to the world around you and living solely in your handheld device. Put down the crackberry and realize you're standing in several inches of raw sewage.

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - Paullehh - 07-14-2009

To be fair they realy shouldn't leave that shit open and unguarded by some kind of barrier.

man hole..

Goatse

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - Ms Felony - 07-14-2009

"The girl asked rescuers to wait a few seconds until she finished texting about the ordeal from the bottom of the hole."

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - CranialEntropy - 07-14-2009

Yeah, Fuck her. She deserved to marinate in the poo.

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - Grimlin - 07-14-2009

Saw this somewhere yesterday,too bad she didn't die....Damn you Darwin for failing!

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - Autumn - 07-14-2009

Tim told me about that. What a dumbass.

Darwin seems to be failing a lot these days.

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - Insanecowposse - 07-14-2009

I wish she would fell into my man hole then i could have an awesome pic of a dumbass girl texting in my asshole.
Verizon goatse ftw

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - Mike Willoughby - 07-14-2009

Yeah, that pissed me off too. Whatever happened to Darwinism? Since when do people require things to be pointed out in front of them? Survival is the responsibility of the individual, not anyone else.

Mike Willoughby Wrote:Yeah, that pissed me off too. Whatever happened to Darwinism? Since when do people require things to be pointed out in front of them? Survival is the responsibility of the individual, not anyone else.
Is that not kind of like saying if i run wild shooting a ak47 randomly down the street it's everybody else's responsibility not to walk into the bullets?

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - Grimlin - 07-14-2009

Paullehh Wrote:
Mike Willoughby Wrote:Yeah, that pissed me off too. Whatever happened to Darwinism? Since when do people require things to be pointed out in front of them? Survival is the responsibility of the individual, not anyone else.
Is that not kind of like saying if i run wild shooting a ak47 randomly down the street it's everybody else's responsibility not to walk into the bullets?

Not really....but if an individual is paying attention they may be able to duck into cover before it happens.Granted some things you can't control,like the speed of a bullet and reacting fast enough.

Where as in this girl's case of not paying attention to what you are doing.

It's like me not paying attention and clumsy falling down the steps,breaking my ankle and trying to sue the trailer park for it.

The only way i can see a lawsuit is if this manhole is hard to see and it was unavoidable.I really don't see this as the case.

I really hope there's a video of it out there somewhere,because watching a girl fall down the manhole just sounds hilarious!

here's one that's close

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - N-Do - 07-14-2009

Grimlin Wrote:I really hope there's a video of it out there somewhere,because watching a girl fall down the manhole just sounds hilarious!

New fetish site?! That is if it dosent already exist.

Grimlin Wrote:
Paullehh Wrote:

Not really....but if an individual is paying attention they may be able to duck into cover before it happens.Granted some things you can't control,like the speed of a bullet and reacting fast enough.

It's like me not paying attention and clumsy falling down the steps,breaking my ankle and trying to sue the trailer park for it.

The only way i can see a lawsuit is if this manhole is hard to see and it was unavoidable.I really don't see this as the case.

I really hope there's a video of it out there somewhere,because watching a girl fall down the manhole just sounds hilarious!
I'm seeing this in a whole different light from that.
I don't think it's stupid.
When you walk down the street, look ahead and see it's clear you don't expect a big fucking hole in the ground.
Some things you take for granted coz you done them 10000000 times.
Sombody comes along and fucks with it the 100000000000000000001st time you will likely get cought out.
that's what happened here.
And if you are sending a text while walking you aint going to see that shit.
I think it's the fault of whoever neglected to guard the area or barricade it off as is procedure and law.
This shit could happen to any one of you guys.

I think it's the fact that the majority of people just don't pay attention any more.

Paullehh Wrote:And if you are sending a text while walking you aint going to see that shit.
I think it's the fault of whoever neglected to guard the area or barricade it off as is procedure and law.
This shit could happen to any one of you guys.

I dont own a cell anymore, and when I did, I didnt text. (Except fresh questions like "What is the meaning of life" & "How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie-roll center of a tootsie-pop?" to KGB)

So exclude me from that, cuz I was sitting on a couch when I did send those.

N-Do Wrote:(Except fresh questions like "What is the meaning of life"

Grimlin Wrote:
Paullehh Wrote:

Basically.

Darwinism is survival of the fittest, whether it be by intelligence, common sense, or physical prowess. You just utilize all the means available to you to survive. Being "clumsy" or doing something plain stupid or dangerous is letting your guard down and inviting death.

Things like the "Darwin Awards" are where people lack the intelligence or sense to avoid their own deaths.

A girl falling into an open drain from not paying attention = Darwinism.

Hence, survival is the responsibility of the individual.

Word but that's a joke, people are not ment to live by it.

Paullehh Wrote:Word but that's a joke, people are not ment to live by it.
An arrogant statement.

People = humans = animals

We are animals. The only difference between us and them is that we have technology.

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - XIII - 07-14-2009

Falling in a hole in the ground is different from getting shot at, dude. C'mon, let's not be retarded here.

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - Star - 07-14-2009

Yeah, it's not quite the same. In no way am I saying they shouldn't have barricaded the manhole, because they should have. However, you shouldn't be so absorbed in your texting that you don't notice the construction workers or the gaping hole that other people are avoiding. The girl is lucky that she just fell into a manhole, because if she's that oblivious, she could have been mugged, or kidnapped, or gotten hit by a car. If she wanders into the street because she's texting and not watching the light, should she sue the driver of the car even though the light was green?

and everyday more people get more retarded

Star Wrote:Yeah, it's not quite the same. In no way am I saying they shouldn't have barricaded the manhole, because they should have. However, you shouldn't be so absorbed in your texting that you don't notice the construction workers or the gaping hole that other people are avoiding. The girl is lucky that she just fell into a manhole, because if she's that oblivious, she could have been mugged, or kidnapped, or gotten hit by a car. If she wanders into the street because she's texting and not watching the light, should she sue the driver of the car even though the light was green?
The workers fucked off there was no guard just a open manhole on the pavement left unatended and unsecured.
Mike Willoughby Wrote:
An arrogant statement.

We are animals. The only difference between us and them is that we have technology.
Speak for yourself man, people are nothing like animals the only thing we have in common is we eat and we are alive, we are something else.
XIII Wrote:Falling in a hole in the ground is different from getting shot at, dude. C'mon, let's not be retarded here.
It got retarded already when it was suggested people should be allowed to leave booby traps on the street and then it's not there fault if people get fucked up by em.

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - Stoopid Dog - 07-14-2009

She wasnt paying attention, her fault.

An open manhole is the lamest "booby trap" I've ever heard of.

Re: Dumb bitches like this piss me off. - Star - 07-14-2009

Word @ that's what I said
Quote:Yeah, it's not quite the same. In no way am I saying they shouldn't have barricaded the manhole, because they should have.

I just don't think she should get millions of dollars, because she wasn't hurt, and it was undeniably partially her fault.

Paullehh Wrote:
Mike Willoughby Wrote:
An arrogant statement.

Speak for yourself man, people are nothing like animals the only thing we have in common is we eat and we are alive, we are something else.
I'm pretty sure science would disagree with your statements.

"Humans aren't animals" is the biggest flaw society implies unto our species, creating mass arrogance. This is why we don't feel bad killing other creatures, because we consider them "less than" ourselves. But as recent studies are showing, animals are much more like us than we ever thought before.

I'd also like to point out, if humans aren't animals, then why is our biology the same? We have genitals, legs, toes, fingers, hair, eyes, digestive systems, brains, nerves, tongues, nails, bones, muscle, fat, etc., we drink, eat, chew, breastfeed like other mammals, etc.

I'd love for you to tell me how our physiology makes us differ so much from other animals that it clearly puts us above them. You can't, because all species differ in where these things are, but we all have them and they function similarly.

Thus, humans simply are animals with technology.

Science has always separated humans from animals via the ability to reason.

No other animal does that. They function solely for survival and procreation. And while humans DO survive and procreate, we do other things. We make water facilities to give other people clean water, we build bridges so people don't have to swim. We design cars and sell them to make each other more mobile. We do all these things in exchange for currency. You'll never see even the smartest animal out there exchange currency for food.

look at black people for example... we treat them as people, but generally they are less then most. Animals are great, smart, awesome and all sorts off other good things. Tasty is not one of those things to me, it seems fucked up to eat animals because, according to the general consensus, animals are below us and we need them to survive. You don't need animals to survive, you eat the shit to stay fat and stupid.

XIII Wrote:Science has always separated humans from animals via the ability to reason.

No other animal does that. They function solely for survival and procreation. And while humans DO survive and procreate, we do other things. We make water facilities to give other people clean water, we build bridges so people don't have to swim. We design cars and sell them to make each other more mobile. We do all these things in exchange for currency. You'll never see even the smartest animal out there exchange currency for food.
Uhhh, actually, trading (IE, currency) exists with animals. Aphids trade their dew for ants to drink in exchange for the protection they provide. And that's just in the insect world. Also, ant colonies do most of what you wrote there... but on smaller scales. Watch the Discovery channel sometime...

And this isn't mine, so I'll quote it instead:

"Scientists mostly divide the world of living things into animals and plants. If something gets its energy from sunlight and doesn’t move around on its own, a scientist will usually call that creature a plant. Grass, moss, pumpkins and apple trees are all examples of plants.

If a creature gets its energy from eating other things and it can move around on its own, then scientists call it an animal. Dogs, cats, frogs, fish, dinosaurs, and humans are all examples of animals."

Dew isn't currency, and the protection isn't voluntary.

You're over simplifying things, dude. You really are.