Board 6
What Tv shows that need to come back - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: What Tv shows that need to come back (/showthread.php?tid=8647)

Pages: 1 2

What Tv shows that need to come back - Insanecowposse - 07-11-2009

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - sTr - 07-11-2009

Upright Citizens Brigade

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - Paullehh - 07-11-2009

Word @ beavis and butthead

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - Star - 07-11-2009

terminator

Life and My Name is Earl....

My name is earl is not coming back?
They were filming episodes with reda in em just a few weeks ago.

TBS was gonna pick em up, then they decided not to... :-(

gay

As shit.....

Medium was pretty sweet, and they never should have took star trek voyager off....

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - Shiro - 07-11-2009

Undergrads, I miss that show.

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - dirtymonkey22 - 07-12-2009

life

justice league unlimited

firefly

fuck termantor

stargate sg1/atlantis

the chapell show

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - XIII - 07-12-2009

Nothing should come back. That's the problem with American TV, they milk TV shows. They wait until they RUIN a goddam show to take it off. The best series are the ones that had like, 2-3 seasons and ended on a high note. ER was awesome til season 5. King of the Hill was awesome til season 3. Simpsons awesome til about season 17. South Park is losing steam. Smallville was awesome til season 4.

You all get my drift.

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - Keezie - 07-12-2009

word @ chappelle's show

also Lucky Louie (HBO sitcom) and Dirt

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - dirtymonkey22 - 07-12-2009

south park is a on and off show and matt and trey will even say that they were thinking about quiting about a year or two ago
but said fuck it

now 1 show that just keeps getting better is supernatural but i dont know how they can top there selfs much more i mean come on they released the devil from hell i cant wait for this new season and lost has been up and down but this new season will be the last

24 they really just need to kill jack already

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - Insanecowposse - 07-12-2009

X-files?

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - juggalogigolo - 07-13-2009

x files stopped being good when mulder left....

terminator was the fucking bomb, and shouldnt have gotten canceled

futurama, glad its finally comming back

greg the bunny was pretty funny

i know theres more i just cant think of em right now

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - sTr - 07-13-2009

greg the bunny owned... and that other bunny sock puppet show from wb was good too, reminded me of married with children....

-dosent remember

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - dirtymonkey22 - 07-13-2009

terminator was ok i watched part of the first season it fucked me up that the chick who played sara was the queen in 300 and looked like she would be a victim of domestic violences unlike linda hamelton who looked like she could kill u with a tooth brush its the same resone i hated buffy i dont see her kicking anyones ass and that john was a winy bitch

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - Star - 07-13-2009

dirtymonkey22 Wrote:terminator was ok i watched part of the first season it fucked me up that the chick who played sara was the queen in 300
i never noticed that before

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - N-Do - 07-13-2009

STRetard Wrote:Upright Citizens Brigade

Word like a mutha fucka, But I'm sure you already knew I was a fan by my avitar lol

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - Grimlin - 07-13-2009

XIII Wrote:Nothing should come back. That's the problem with American TV, they milk TV shows. They wait until they RUIN a goddam show to take it off. The best series are the ones that had like, 2-3 seasons and ended on a high note. ER was awesome til season 5. King of the Hill was awesome til season 3. Simpsons awesome til about season 17. South Park is losing steam. Smallville was awesome til season 4.

You all get my drift.

I have to agree,Every show they brought back again just wasn't the same.

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - Alyzzia - 07-13-2009

Greg the bunny
Lucky Louie
Over There
The Muppet Show
Fraggle Rock
Firefly
The Sopranos

remember they tried to bring the muppet show back when ! was younger, was the shit, but not nearly as the shit as it was back in the day... ! can only imagine how much they will fudge it up with disney owning that shit... muppets will always own, just my rant... ! just want some good muppets, god damnit....

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - Alyzzia - 07-13-2009

STRetard Wrote:remember they tried to bring the muppet show back when ! was younger, was the shit, but not nearly as the shit as it was back in the day... ! can only imagine how much they will fudge it up with disney owning that shit... muppets will always own, just my rant... ! just want some good muppets, god damnit....

You're right because ever since Jim Henson died and Disney owns them they try to do stupid shit like "Green Elmo" who is good for the environment *eye roll*.

Jim Henson was a demented individual and that is what made some of that shit so cool :)

yea, without jim henson, the muppets wernt shit

fuck disney, they fuckin ruin everything... muppets, power rangers, michael jackson... the list goes on !'m sure...

bajaja

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - CranialEntropy - 07-14-2009

How has no one said Arrested Development? Definitely one of the only shows I've ever seen where it was getting better in the later seasons. And how about another tidbit of genius no ones brought up yet: Freaks & Geeks. One of the greatest single seasons of a television series ever made and the stopped airing it half way though. If you havn't seen it download it NOW, but realize when its gone, its gone. So pace yourself homeboy.

Fuck yes at firefly. I was sad when I finished the first season only to realize they made a movie. So, so happy.

Fuck no at bringing back the Sopranos. Its gone, it was great, let it be.

I'm sure there has to be other one season nuggets out there I can't think of off the top of my head. But I also have to agree that America will milk anything to death if it still has viewers. Like my name is earl and the office. Both now awful.

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - Alyzzia - 07-14-2009

CranialEntropy Wrote:Fuck yes at firefly. I was sad when I finished the first season only to realize they made a movie. So, so happy.

Fair enough, although I wasn't that happy with the last season.

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - dirtymonkey22 - 07-14-2009

CranialEntropy Wrote:How has no one said Arrested Development? Definitely one of the only shows I've ever seen where it was getting better in the later seasons. And how about another tidbit of genius no ones brought up yet: Freaks & Geeks. One of the greatest single seasons of a television series ever made and the stopped airing it half way though. If you havn't seen it download it NOW, but realize when its gone, its gone. So pace yourself homeboy.

Fuck yes at firefly. I was sad when I finished the first season only to realize they made a movie. So, so happy.

I'm sure there has to be other one season nuggets out there I can't think of off the top of my head. But I also have to agree that America will milk anything to death if it still has viewers. Like my name is earl and the office. Both now awful.

I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT ARRESTED there were rumors of a movie but michel sera thinks hes hot shit since hes been in a couple good movies and want to much money

p.s a seal bit my hand off

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - N-Do - 07-14-2009

Crossballs anyone??
Anyone who dosent know about it... Its a Fake show(created by Matt Besser[UCB]), that they got real people to discuss issues on, and they fucked with em, they had 1 of each of their actors on each side to even things out, check out this episode, it usually get everyone intrested:

Drugs Pt. 1

Drugs Pt. 2

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - XIII - 07-14-2009

What movie was Michael Cera in that was good? Other than Superbad?

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - Alyzzia - 07-14-2009

He was in Juno and for some reason tons of people totally love that movie. I think that movies glorifying teenage pregnancy are the last thing that we need.

Re: What Tv shows that need to come back - sTr - 07-14-2009

Have you heard of "16 and pregnant", mtv FTL...