Board 6
Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! (/showthread.php?tid=8622)

Pages: 1 2

Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - Autumn - 07-10-2009

They built a Sonic here about a month and a half ago, and it's been so packed it was impossible to get to. We finally got to go tonight. It was the BOMB! lol

What is everyone's favorite fast food place?

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - evulninja - 07-10-2009

godfathers pizza. or either backyard burger or zaxbys

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - Autumn - 07-10-2009

Never heard of any of those. lol. I ate at a Checkers in NJ and it was incredible. THIS is why I'm fat. :x

i love checkers. i ate at jack in the box once when i went to san antonio texas and it was great. too bad they dont have one around here.

There used to be this place called Top Dog here, that sold hotdogs, burgers and chicken sandwiches for 50 cents a piece. They had AMAZING chili cheeseburgers. OMFG it was awesome! It's gone now, though.. stupid Japanese restaurant took the building over.

i dont like too many chinese food restaraunts they have way too much seafood. i dont really like too much seafood. fried shrimp is good but thats about it.

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - sTr - 07-10-2009

Rally's, bk, jack in the box, carl's jr, fillibuto's... all them shits are the best shit ever...

Boo @ seafood. I HATE IT!!! :P BK is the only place I've ever eaten out of all of those.

rallys is the same as checkers (which started in my home city) and carls jr. is hardees around here. never heard of fillibuto's though.

Checkers food was off the hook. I wish I could go again soon. :P

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - sTr - 07-10-2009

Word @ checkers....

Filliburtos is this badass mexican place around here...

If we're getting into un-fast-food-ish places, my favorite is The Dough Company; an italian place that has amazing chicken parm alfredo.

they dont have any good mexican restaraunts around here but when i was in new orleans they had this place called taco bueno that was fuckin awesome! i love checkers. the best thing they have is the checker bacon cheese burger and the fully loaded fries. cheese and bacon and sour cream on the fries. fuckin awesome. i also like ruby tuesday but i wouldnt consider them fast food. their buffalo burger is the shit.

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - Marv h8's Willoughby - 07-10-2009

STRetard Wrote:Filliburtos is this badass mexican place around here...

^QFT.

I also dig Carlsbad Tavern off Hayden and north of Oak in Scottsdale. And then Long Wong's off Thomas and west of Scottsdale Rd in Scottsdale as well.

As for big chains -- Taco Bell, BK, Subway

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - dirtymonkey22 - 07-10-2009

happys pizza its from detroit and the bread basket deli

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - Grimlin - 07-10-2009

They are building one out here now as well.We used to get all the commercials,but didn't even have Sonic here.

It used to royally piss me off.

My Favorite place is Taco Bueno. That's way down in TX though.

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - N-Do - 07-10-2009

Rally's FTW

and they are in the process of building a Sonic here too finally, we had one 30 mins away but now we got a local one. But my closest Rally's is still out in NW Indiana (my stomping grounds) bout an hour away.

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - juggalogigolo - 07-10-2009

hardees frisco burger combo, with onion rings > all

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - TheGreenBK - 07-10-2009

I'd say Sonic as well, they're finally putting a Sonic in Mass

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - Star - 07-10-2009

Grimlin Wrote:They are building one out here now as well.We used to get all the commercials,but didn't even have Sonic here.

It used to royally piss me off.

My Favorite place is Taco Bueno. That's way down in TX though.

They do that here. The closest Sonic is an hour and a half away in Kokomo, but they show the commercials all the time, it's sad.

We had La Hacienda yesterday, it's just this crappy little place but their food is awesome.

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - N-Do - 07-10-2009

I hear Whataburger's are off the chain, but they are only in the south. Havent had a chance to try them yet, but all my boys praise them.

dirtymonkey22 Wrote:happys pizza its from detroit and the bread basket deli

We have a happys pizza here, too! But, the owners are quite douchey. I wanna go somewhere new when we're in Indianapolis, though. :)

um...we have taco bell, white castle, burger king, hardee's, wendys, subway, penn station, mcdonalds, popeyes, rallys, la hacienda, and a greek owned place called the patio within driving distance and reasonably priced, i guess it depends what time you get into town

I'm leaving here on the 4th, around 2 am or so. I'll be in IN the afternoon of the 5th, probably.

woooo more time with you, i'm so excited /squeal

lol I'm so fuckin' excited! =)

N-Do Wrote:I hear Whataburger's are off the chain, but they are only in the south. Havent had a chance to try them yet, but all my boys praise them.

Whatabuger is fucking awesome....I go there every time i go to Texas.

Whatabuger,onion rings and a chocolate shake....Damn i just made myself hungry.

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - Alyzzia - 07-10-2009

Autumn Wrote:They built a Sonic here about a month and a half ago, and it's been so packed it was impossible to get to. We finally got to go tonight. It was the BOMB! lol

What is everyone's favorite fast food place?

They just put one in here last year and it did the same thing, they had to have people directing traffic and crap.

I'm in love with their slushies!

I don't really like fast food that much, but I guess I would have to say KFC, and that new grilled chicken is pretty good stuff.

Sonic's food is nasty,but their treats are awesome.Dairy Queens got some competition now.

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - XIII - 07-10-2009

I dunno why everyone's on Sonic's dick. I guess cuz there's not many, people feel like it's an accomplishment when they eat there. Checkers for the win.

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - Slacker - 07-10-2009

there used to be a fish and chip shop in my town called 'Codfathers'

it was all mafia posters and shit inside

it was the shit

bajaj that sounds awesome

XIII Wrote:I dunno why everyone's on Sonic's dick. I guess cuz there's not many, people feel like it's an accomplishment when they eat there. Checkers for the win.

Never liked checkers or rally's....Sonic has good slushies.Which is hard to find around here.

Braum's FTW

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - Slacker - 07-10-2009

Star Wrote:bajaj that sounds awesome

totally was

they'd make you a burger you couldn't refuse

ahem :p

Re: Tim and I ate at Sonic today!! - juggalogigolo - 07-10-2009

theres a fish n chip shop somewhere in new york called " a salt and battery"

never been there, but the name alone makes it fucking awesome