Board 6
does anybody know... - Printable Version

+- Board 6 (http://board6.com)
+-- Forum: The Good Shit (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://board6.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: does anybody know... (/showthread.php?tid=8602)

does anybody know... - evulninja - 07-08-2009

how to hack an account for megavideo.. i fuckin hate waiting an hour between videos

Re: does anybody know... - sTr - 07-08-2009

!'ll look into dinner, paullehh would prolly be the person to ask...

Re: does anybody know... - evulninja - 07-08-2009

cool. id really appreciate it.

Bajaj, !'m wasteds, niot sure why ! Said dinner, ! Meant "it"....

hahaha

Re: does anybody know... - Insanecowposse - 07-08-2009

cus your a fatty Stephan and you were thinking about food

shit.. im a fat bastard too. i didnt even notice what he said at first but i went and got a piece of leftover chicken lmao

Re: does anybody know... - TheGreenBK - 07-08-2009

Try and change your computers clock 2 hours forward, that worked for me once

- not fat anymore, skinnier then ! was in jr high.... being skinny FTW...

ill try it but id rather have an account

Re: does anybody know... - Star - 07-08-2009

law breakers

exactly.. :)

Re: does anybody know... - sTr - 07-09-2009

breaking the law is awesome, following the law is for faggots...

Re: does anybody know... - Paullehh - 07-09-2009

EDIT: seems they just updated the site and method i posted is not working anymore.

Re: does anybody know... - TheGreenBK - 07-09-2009

evulninja Wrote:ill try it but id rather have an account
Then buy one man

Re: does anybody know... - XIII - 07-09-2009

XIII Wrote:[Image: ks301a5d.jpg]
You must start by running to the room of the three gargoyles. Push in the correct tongue, and a door will lead them down a staircase into the wall climb. Here, you must choose the next path. You could race up to the observatory, spin the sundial, and pass into the room of the golden idols. Once there, you could push down on their bases to release the doors that may take them below or lead them into the shring of the Silver Monkey. If you assemble the statue there, you may be headed for the torch room. If the elevator is up, they could jump into the elevator and descend into the mineshaft. You can climb up the ladder or plow through the stone wall. Find the key, and it may unlock the tombs of the Ancient Kings, allowing you to climb into the Spider's Lair. If you escape, you may have a chance to sit upon the Throne of the Pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, you will be able to crawl into the pit of despair and finally make their way through the cave of sighs back to the temple gate. Good luck on your quest.

Hadta do it again

Re: does anybody know... - azriley2k - 07-09-2009

LOL... That is awesome

Re: does anybody know... - N-Do - 07-09-2009

bajajaja fresh.

Re: does anybody know... - evulninja - 07-10-2009

damn that sucks! the internet used to be easy to hack. :(

Re: does anybody know... - sTr - 07-10-2009

The good 'ol days... back in the late 90's when there was aol cds everywhere me and my buddy ran an app on the order an aol cd page and he would get stacks of them for months. You could never do anything fun like that anymore.

i used to scam this site called rocketcash. that was like 10 years ago i probably got 2 grand worth of shit from them.

those sites were g, ! want free shit again....

same here. :( the last thing i got free online was my laptop which is 5 years old now.

we all need to collabo and get one of those sites where you only need referrals and all refer each other and sign up for eachother....

mypoints does that but they dont have much in rewards

! want like a ps3, something good..

i had one but i sold it cause i never played anything but guitar hero.. i can get that shit on ps2

Re: does anybody know... - Autumn - 07-10-2009

XIII Wrote:
XIII Wrote:[Image: ks301a5d.jpg]
You must start by running to the room of the three gargoyles. Push in the correct tongue, and a door will lead them down a staircase into the wall climb. Here, you must choose the next path. You could race up to the observatory, spin the sundial, and pass into the room of the golden idols. Once there, you could push down on their bases to release the doors that may take them below or lead them into the shring of the Silver Monkey. If you assemble the statue there, you may be headed for the torch room. If the elevator is up, they could jump into the elevator and descend into the mineshaft. You can climb up the ladder or plow through the stone wall. Find the key, and it may unlock the tombs of the Ancient Kings, allowing you to climb into the Spider's Lair. If you escape, you may have a chance to sit upon the Throne of the Pretender. If the correct door is unlocked, you will be able to crawl into the pit of despair and finally make their way through the cave of sighs back to the temple gate. Good luck on your quest.

Hadta do it again

WOOOOORD @ LotHT! I wanted to go on that show so freakin' badly.

! Wanted to be on that nintendo gameshow...